Archived Vampires Back

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Enderborn1303

Endahkiin, it's his job to kill the Enderdragon
Reaction score
When the vampires where gone in the server, I was really shocked, I had to get other traits and so, it was really hard for me to live with it, I suggest to get the vampires back into the server.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Vampires are still on the server, wha'chu talking 'bout? You just have to role-play it out more, and add the correct traits.
+Jump
+Speed
+Hunderstrike
-HurtSunlight
-Unholy
@Enderborn1303

When the vampires where gone in the server, I was really shocked, I had to get other traits and so, it was really hard for me to live with it, I suggest to get the vampires back into the server.
Yeah, No. As suzzie said, Vampires still exist, You just have to use the above traits.

Vampires are still on the server, wha'chu talking 'bout? You just have to role-play it out more, and add the correct traits.
+Jump
+Speed
+Hunderstrike
-HurtSunlight
-Unholy
@Enderborn1303
Yeah, No. As suzzie said, Vampires still exist, You just have to use the above traits.
You don't HAVE to use those traits. Those traits are recommended for common vampires, but only for common vampires. Different Bloodlines would may you vulnerable to different things as well as better at different things.

You don't HAVE to use those traits. Those traits are recommended for common vampires, but only for common vampires. Different Bloodlines would may you vulnerable to different things as well as better at different things.
Right. There's not many bloodlines at the moment, like, there's human and the other races, but what I gave was for common bloodlines, like Fahlein. Because I'm pretty sure everyone runs around as non-lore-compliant human vampires.... But yeah. Mummy is right.

Right. There's not many bloodlines at the moment, like, there's human and the other races, but what I gave was for common bloodlines, like Fahlein. Because I'm pretty sure everyone runs around as non-lore-compliant human vampires.... But yeah. Mummy is right.

Nonsense. There are plenty of Lore-Compliant Qan Ata (Which seems like what you are referring to). Their lore is pretty much predictable as to what it will be, despite lacking official release, as I believe it was said somewhere they basically make use of the original before bloodlines lore, with some simple tweaks in terms of the new curing system and lack of altars if I'm not mistaken.

The only trait I believe you really /need/ to play a common vampire would be HarmSunlight other than that you can base it around whatever you'd like, but that is just my opinion.

Nonsense. There are plenty of Lore-Compliant Qan Ata (Which seems like what you are referring to). Their lore is pretty much predictable as to what it will be, despite lacking official release, as I believe it was said somewhere they basically make use of the original before bloodlines lore, with some simple tweaks in terms of the new curing system and lack of altars if I'm not mistaken.
No, I mean the ones in the hoodies and headphones. What'chu talkin' bout? xD

I would say that vampires still are here, just use the gad dang traits...

Im not going to lie, while I know traits is great and opens alot of possibilities. I do kind of miss needing to find blood or having a dark alter. But I do users rand that's moored still exist in the lore and can still be played as in the survival sense.

I like how this thread changed from a topic about re-adding the vampire plugin to a discussion about whether or not Upyr's are a bloodline, and if all vampires burn in the sun.

Anyway, I could say how plugins don't change the lore and stuff, but like 10 people already said that before me.

It might be a good idea to have a vampire trait set listed in the example builds part of the traits plugin page.

But this server is sort of like the..home(?) of the Vampire plugin- a bit odd that we dont showcase it in the best way possible; however, I do prefer the traits.