Archived Vampire Thralls

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrolleyLedPanda

Citizen
Reaction score
Website
minecraft.net
So when you get turned into a vampire, and type /v s
Then it shows you if you got turned by an altar or another vampire. My suggestion is if you turn somebody then you can type like /v list and it will give you a list of people you have turned and therefore you can have RP Vampire thralls that do your bidding and stuff.
I do not know if this conflicts with the lore or not, and I hope you aren't mean about it.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Because you put it as an option.

In all seriousness, I like this idea. It certainly adds a touch to see whom your heir can be, and it also makes it easier to see as to whom you have infected out of a list you are planning to.

Bump?
Edit: Also, this will stop people from randomly asking in general chat to be turned by another vampire, because if they do then they must serve that vampire or get cured.

So if you were turned by an altar, you are in a way...A MASTER VAMPIRE!!!

I agree, but only humans because other races are immune

Well, if you really want thralls, just remember who you infected. Then you can already do this idea.

If you get turned by an altar you must serve Baver. (chuckle)

But unlike vampires that were bitten, you prayed at an altar and increased her power with your own free will. So you should be rewarded with a perk for your dedication.
The servant serves the noble while the noble serves the king.
The infected vampire serves the master vampire who serves Baver.
I want a vampire Hierarchy, to be able to get somewhere with my vampire, because as of now all vampires have the same powers.

I want a vampire Hierarchy, to be able to get somewhere with my vampire, because as of now all vampires have the same powers.
Image.ashx

This is a fantastic idea.

Bump?
Edit: Also, this will stop people from randomly asking in general chat to be turned by another vampire, because if they do then they must serve that vampire or get cured.

So if you were turned by an altar, you are in a way...A MASTER VAMPIRE!!!
Now you are going too Black Butler style xD.

I will sleep on my opinion and come back tommorow

Anyone elssse note two butlers having a conversssation here... And at that, looking like the dear man from the "Black Butler"...?

*Cough* TrolledPan1337 XSacrificeXzb *Cough*

Ssso many butlersss! I, wha, don't you, ehhh...

(And I thought you were Alucard from Hellsing or something of similar name, ppp, I don't remember.)

This idea is slightly a downsize to this.

By infecting a person and turning them into your vampire thrall the thrall is able to do anything by the will of its master, the point of this is that when you infect it by the master vampire you are restricting the thrall to strict gameplay.

You can easily get a book and quill and use that with a list of people you've infected. I think instead of a vampire thrall you can just have /v list of the people you've infected and they are either in debt of you or a slave that you've willingly infected.

Simple thing to do, by a slave and infect it then it is your vampire thrall.

Also to add to the altar comment on master vampires literally there is no true higherachy of vampires, at all! No true vampire is higherachy over the others.

This idea is slightly a downsize to this.

By infecting a person and turning them into your vampire thrall the thrall is able to do anything by the will of its master, the point of this is that when you infect it by the master vampire you are restricting the thrall to strict gameplay.

You can easily get a book and quill and use that with a list of people you've infected. I think instead of a vampire thrall you can just have /v list of the people you've infected and they are either in debt of you or a slave that you've willingly infected.

Simple thing to do, by a slave and infect it then it is your vampire thrall.

Also to add to the altar comment on master vampires literally there is no true higherachy of vampires, at all! No true vampire is higherachy over the others.

Thanks for reposting my idea and making it longer. The only way to be free of serving the vampire who infected you is to either cure yourself, or drink some of his blood when he offers it. Why can't there be a vampire heirarchy? It would make things more interesting, plus it's a thing to make a goal.

-grabs crossbow with wooden arrows- i hate royalty of any kind

While I am against vampires, this is a cool idea. The only way I can see something like this working is this:

Once someone is turned by a vampire who was turned by an altar, they are placed in a thrall (named by the vampire turned by the altar). A thrall works like a faction, but a vampire can be in both. A thrall would be impossible to leave unless the vampire cured him/herself. The vampire who ruled the thrall, the one turned by the altar, could type /v t tpall to teleport all of his vampire servants to teleport all of his servants to him. Also, if the servants were disobedient they could not hit the master vampire or else they would get hurt without doing any damage to the master vampire.

While I am against vampires, this is a cool idea. The only way I can see something like this working is this:

Once someone is turned by a vampire who was turned by an altar, they are placed in a thrall (named by the vampire turned by the altar). A thrall works like a faction, but a vampire can be in both. A thrall would be impossible to leave unless the vampire cured him/herself. The vampire who ruled the thrall, the one turned by the altar, could type /v t tpall to teleport all of his vampire servants to teleport all of his servants to him. Also, if the servants were disobedient they could not hit the master vampire or else they would get hurt without doing any damage to the master vampire.

Yeah, but I am moving the suggestion to another name. I am posting it in a few minutes.

Thanks for reposting my idea and making it longer. The only way to be free of serving the vampire who infected you is to either cure yourself, or drink some of his blood when he offers it. Why can't there be a vampire heirarchy? It would make things more interesting, plus it's a thing to make a goal.
Well 1 thing that would happen is that Baver will continually kill everyone due to the risen fact of the vampires.

A staff member would have to turn into a hierarchy vampire because no true member has full control on each vampire and staff have more influence on each thing/person.

There are considerd ranks and street walkers.

You have the street walkers who promised think they are the all powerful god like ones but truly aren't.

Now you have the more secretive ones who don't state their a vampire aloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.