Archived Vampire Bloodlusts

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Jmgx

Beggar
Reaction score
Hi although is not a massive idea but I wanted to make this post because I thought of a small but effective way to not make bloodlust OP my Idea that was when they are in bloodlust they take double damage to everything.
Although this is a small idea it would work, I also made this thread so you guys can help massivecraft come up with a solution.

Post you're solution down below.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It is a good idea, but if someone were to use wooden objects then a vampire would die with nearly one hit... So maybe make it double damage BUT wooden objects don't do an extra amount of damage.

It is a good idea, but if someone were to use wooden objects then a vampire would die with nearly one hit... So maybe make it double damage BUT wooden objects don't do an extra amount of damage.
Yes but if vampires have enchanted diamond armour on wood won't one hit kill them.

Look let's say only bloodlust during the night together with a chance of getting nausea and low on blood would result into blindness and nausea but still the speed boost. That can make interesting fights... :) and its logic when out of blood I don't see a vampire jumping around beein' happy

The reason this was removed in the first place is because it was nearly impossible to tell whether someone was bloodlusting or fly hacking, plus there was wayyyy too much lag. Bloodlust should either stay removed, or be nerfed by a LOT.

The reason this was removed in the first place is because it was nearly impossible to tell whether someone was bloodlusting or fly hacking, plus there was wayyyy too much lag. Bloodlust should either stay removed, or be nerfed by a LOT.

I agree but why don't they add the old superjump thing back infact someone make a thread on that :P

I for one disagree with this.
My reasons I'll keep to myself.

You deserve a "unhelpful" rating. If you just disagree with something and don't give any reason as to why, you're just degrading the thread. Please, tell us why you dislike this idea or else we just see you as that "I don't like it because I don't know, don't agree with it!" guy.

Seriously. Tell us why you disagree or don't post at all.

When they are in bloodlust, they can still have the speed and jump but take double damage with the effects of blindness and nausea. That makes sense because when vampires are in bloodlust, its the fury that gives them the boost; the berserk mode, but while they are in berserk mode they are blinded by their anger and their fury clouds their mind; hence the "bloodlust" zone they have.

let them jump 6 blocks high with some sort of effect so you know they arnt fly hacking give them 2x damage that armor cant countor nor potion but wooden objects stay exept armor doest stop dmg its like waering no armor same plus the lower the food the worse nausia gets etc.

They have a lot of benefits already PvP wise, and as Kirby said, it's hard to tell whether they're hacking. So I'm going to say no on this one. This has been brought up many times before and has been rejected due to the lag and hacking every single time as far as I know.

let them jump 6 blocks high with some sort of effect so you know they arnt fly hacking give them 2x damage that armor cant countor nor potion but wooden objects stay exept armor doest stop dmg its like waering no armor same plus the lower the food the worse nausia gets etc.

There was an effect, and that's what caused the lag. Without it though, there's no way to tell if someone is hacking or not. So in other words, it can't be done.

๖ۣۜSo stabbing someone in the heart ISN'T lethal...? Is this what you're trying to say?

You deserve a "unhelpful" rating. If you just disagree with something and don't give any reason as to why, you're just degrading the thread. Please, tell us why you dislike this idea or else we just see you as that "I don't like it because I don't know, don't agree with it!" guy.

Seriously. Tell us why you disagree or don't post at all.

I disagree with it because I've been a vampire since I joined the server.
I never ever got to try Bloodlust though because it was disabled for the months I played on this server.
Now it's back and I'm planning on going back on.
I don't want to get back on to try it, just for it to be weakened again -_-

Reason I didn't want to say is because I'm not one to go around telling everyone I'm a vampire ¬_¬

Happy? :D

(It'd be "an unhelpful" reason, not "a unhelpful" reason btw. :P)

Status
Not open for further replies.