Archived Vamp Infection

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevrish

Dragon of whatever faction I happen to be in.
Reaction score
As it stands, the vampire plague is a concern mostly for humans, for they are the ones that can be infected. And while that created some tension a while back, once the race plugin came out and many people changed to a race, now the threat of infection is not nearly as intimidating. I suggest that this infection have a small chance on hit to infect the other races. If the player does not cure themselves before becoming 100% vamp, then they revert into a vampire, no longer counted as a member of their former race, which would lose their race bonus. This would bring the threat of the infection to the rest of the races.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hmm... I don't know about this...

Although I agree with you about the problem of no races becoming vampires, still...

I say Vampires can only infect other races with the Dark Disease they just stay at the sickest level of it until they are cured...

The problem is, we have WAY more advantages to vampires than disadvantages in my opinion. Its not much of a " dark disease" if people want to be infected....

The only problem with allowing the other races to also become vampires is it would make them far too OP, races with PvP oriented abilities would just get stronger for example...

The only problem with allowing the other races to also become vampires is it would make them far too OP, races with PvP oriented abilities would just get stronger for example...

"If the player does not cure themselves before becoming 100% vamp, then they revert into a vampire, no longer counted as a member of their former race, which would lose their race bonus."

Status
Not open for further replies.