Archived Use Of /f Money (fp)(pf)(ff) <amount> <faction/player> <faction/player>

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

ZACGAMR7

King of Asteria
Reaction score
Faction
The Kingdom of Asteria
I believe that adding permissions to factions and players to use this command will ease corresponding transactions. I understand it's not a necessary addition, however I support it for its convenience. For those who aren't familiar with this command:

+ It allows money to be transferred from a faction bank to a player's account
+ It allows money to be transferred from a player's account to their own faction bank, or to one other than their own faction's
+ It allows money to be transferred from a faction bank to another

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
There is, but as far as I've tried, there's no permission to do anything besides /f money d, /f money w or /f money b.

There is, but as far as I've tried, there's no permission to do anything besides /f money d, /f money w or /f money b.
in case you didn't know
with /f money w you can take money from your faction bank
with /f money d you can deposit money to your faction bank
i have never used the last command so i do not know what that one does but you can already do everything you need besides trasnfering money from a faction bank towards a faction bank, but it isn't difficult to just withdraw the money from your faction bank and deposit into another one (that, if their permission allows it).
i see thus no reason why staf would need to 'waste' their time to code those commands just because it saves you two seconds.
(this is my opinion, i )

I didn't complain about it. I just thought if it's something they'd like to spend little while working on, it would be fine to have. I know how the commands work. I listed them in the post :|

i KNOW this would be considered Necro threading... i just want to mention here that /f money pf [stuff] is the same as /f money d and /f money fp [stuff] is the same as /f money w... BUT if i want to directly move money from my faction to an ally i would use /f money ff [amount] [my fac] [their fac]... just to make that part clear.