• Poll closed .

Llefty_

Citizen
Reaction score
Website
discord.gg
Faction
Arthas
These are two modpacks designed to improve the Massivecraft experience. There are two different modpacks - Lite and Fancy. Lite is designed to improve the game as much as possible without lowering your frame rate drastically. It is recommended for slower computers. Fancy is a modpack designed for faster computers. Both modpacks require the latest Forge build. You can download Forge here.

Notes:
-Modpacks are currently not finished
-both modpacks require Forge
-None of these mods are created by me. All credit goes to their respective owners, as I simply compiled them as .zip files.

Lite:
-Optifine Ultra
-Rei's Minimap
-More Player Models

Download: (add download here)
An unfinished version is now available! It does not require Forge, but only includes Rei's Minimap and Optifine Ultra.
I am in the process of getting the download set up on MediaFire, as this forum does not allow the uploading of .jar or .json files. It should be ready by the end of July 18th.
To install it,
1. go to your start menu (on Windows) and press run.
2. type %AppData%/.minecraft into the search bar
3. Open the versions folder located in .minecraft.
4. Drag and drop the modpack's file into the versions folder!
[/color]

Fancy:
-Rei's Minimap
-Armor Status HUD
-Potion Effect HUD
-More Player Models

Download: (add download here)

Have questions / comments that need my personal attention? Message me here on the Massivecraft forums and I will get back to you as quickly as possible.

He probably means it's incompatible with most mods. If you use optifine, a lot of other mods won't work.
I wasn't aware of that. In that case, I will either use only Optifine-compatible mods or I will remove Optifine from the mod pack.

EDIT: Apparently, both Rei's minimap and Zan's minimap are compatible with Optifine. I will confirm this, and I will also see if Optifine is compatible with the two HUD mods. Because these two mods' purpose is so simple (they just add two small new components to the HUD) I see no reason they shouldn't be compatible. I have decided I will make two mod packs; one will include just Optifine and the minimap. The other will include more aesthetic mods, such as Photorealistic Shaders. I will need multiple testers for the latter as it is very hardware dependent (it will not be just shaders) and my graphics drivers need to be upgraded.

-Potion Effects HUD
-Armor Status HUD

only works with Forge right now from what i have been reading and Forge dose not like Optifine

-Potion Effects HUD
-Armor Status HUD

only works with Forge right now from what i have been reading and Forge dose not like Optifine
In that case, the two modpacks, which I've named Lite and Fancy (for now) will include these mods at the start:

Lite:
-Optifine Ultra
-Rei's Minimap

Fancy:
-GLSL Shaders
-Armor Status HUD
-Potion Status HUD
-Rei's Minimap

If you guys don't know how to install mods on 1.6.2, I can actually edit these packs for you. For example - if you don't want Shaders in the fancy modpack (requires forge, which I will link later) then I can post a download for it without shaders. I think I may keep the Fancy modpack as it is above, but I will add to the Lite modpack if you guys all want something to be added to it.

This is great, but will I still have to download WinRAR? Or just drag the zip into .minecraft/bin

This is great, but will I still have to download WinRAR? Or just drag the zip into .minecraft/bin
When I'm done with it, all you'll have to do is drag the .zip into the versions folder, located in %AppData/Roaming/.minecraft.

You should add More Player Models ;)
I doubt I'm going to add More Player Models. I'll read some about it (I already know how it works and what it does) and see if it is compatible with the other mods. I might add Better Player Animations, though.

By the way, rating something pink cloud means you think it is off topic or non-compliant with the lore.

When I'm done with it, all you'll have to do is drag the .zip into the versions folder, located in %AppData/Roaming/.minecraft.

I doubt I'm going to add More Player Models. I'll read some about it (I already know how it works and what it does) and see if it is compatible with the other mods. I might add Better Player Animations, though.
It is compatible with the others, I use them all myself.

When you get the chance, put the more player models into the lite version, it should be compatible with those other mods. It is REALLY a good mod, You should add it. I also imagine the Fancy one will have compatibility, the other mods with it worked together fine for me, except i havent used the Shaders with it. I will once i get a new graphics card though.

I've conpletely revamped the original post. GLSL Shaders is removed from the Fancy pack for now.