Archived Undead Special Power.

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vorkutax

Refugee
Reaction score
The undead is not just a simple race with little bonus,he need to be a special race like(Dakkar,maiar and
vampire.)
Benefict power.
-No hunger(or need to attack a npc or a player to retake it).
-High resistance to damage.
-can detect people.
-More strong in the night
-Can breath underwater
-skeletons wont attack them.(just skeleton)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Negative power.
-Torch deal 3x damage of a diamond sword(like stick for vampire)
-Been weak in the day(Not like vampire who burn but just have less health.)
-Holy water affect them to.
-Burn if a block of lava is in shorter distance.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not obligatory all of them.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The undead is not just a simple race with little bonus,he need to be a special race like(Dakkar,maiar and
vampire.)
Benefict power.
-No hunger(or need to attack a npc or a player to retake it).
-High resistance to damage.
-can detect people.
-More strong in the night
-Can breath underwater
-skeletons wont attack them.(just skeleton)
Negative power.
-Torch deal 3x damage of a diamond sword(like stick for vampire)
-Been weak in the day(Not like vampire who burn but just have less health.)
-Holy water affect them to.
-Burn if a block of lava is in shorter distance.
Not obligatory all of them.
First off, no undead do not need to be a special race. The reason these races have special buffs (Maiar/Dakkar), is that so they go where they belong, and not have dakkar swimming in their poison and maiar living on land. Races are meant to be roleplayed as, they are not meant to be classes or buffs. Besides if an undead attacked at night, this would be largely op. Besides, Undead are already a largely played race just because of 15% less damage, they don't need more

First off, no undead do not need to be a special race. The reason these races have special buffs (Maiar/Dakkar), is that so they go where they belong, and not have dakkar swimming in their poison and maiar living on land. Races are meant to be roleplayed as, they are not meant to be classes or buffs. Besides if an undead attacked at night, this would be largely op. Besides, Undead are already a largely played race just because of 15% less damage, they don't need more

But the undead is not really a race,they are like vampires,they are a plague,not a race.
Now the undead is comparating like humans,dwarves,orcs and elves but they need to be comparte with vampires.

You're right about one thing.. The undead aren't REALLY a true race, more like the reanimated corpses of different races.... However, the only buff they need is the one they have, which is decreased damage.

Edit: Unless I missed something where undead became something different than that?

Why no hunger? The undead are not immortal on this server. They actual die pretty "young" (in a sense)
They can only remain un-dead for... I think it's 40 or so years (correct me if I'm wrong) after their resurrection/death?
Would it not make more sense to make their hunger deplete faster? (Not that is should, because no one would want that, but it would make more sense) Since they're literally slowly decaying?

Actually, the undead that you can play as a character is technically not a plague as undead are created when the aura(soul) of a person becomes trapped within the person's body upon death. Now, the reasons for this are not really known, but there are some speculations as to why. Also, depending on how the person died, or who they were before that death, their behavior can be friendly or hostile to others. Hostile ones are mostly the one's who have lost their sentience.(I think thats how you spell it)

An other thing that can be its the undead can be a secondary class like for now:human,vampire,but with all race(not with yanar,maiar and dakkar).

exemple:Elf undead,Human undead,Vespid undead,vampire undead etc...

Why no hunger? The undead are not immortal on this server. They actual die pretty "young" (in a sense)
They can only remain un-dead for... I think it's 40 or so years (correct me if I'm wrong) after their resurrection/death?
Would it not make more sense to make their hunger deplete faster? (Not that is should, because no one would want that, but it would make more sense) Since they're literally slowly decaying?
I heard undead only get to have their second chance for twenty years, by then they'd be decomposed and probably a pile of bones on the ground.

I heard undead only get to have their second chance for twenty years, by then they'd be decomposed and probably a pile of bones on the ground.

I think they can think for 20 years. Then their brain/body rots and they are mindless.

Ehh? Twenty years... And then their brain rots? Pretty sure Undead start to decompose after five years after their own death. Silent_ruler

Status
Not open for further replies.