Archived Unarmed Tweaks

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Cata

Bawtman on Cwack!
Reaction score
As we all know, Unarmed has been tweaked to prevent everyone from countering, but still getting their weapon back, which is now not even needed...
Shall it come back the way it was?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
As we all know, Unarmed has been tweaked to prevent everyone from countering, but still getting their weapon back, which is now not even needed...
Shall it come back the way it was?

No. Cause otherwise all it will take for me to lose a god weapon per raid is roughly 3 hits. 3. Hits.

I, along with the vast majority of the player base, don't have the resources to allow that to occur, nor the time to reach 1000 unarmed.

I actually like having unarmed play a minimal role in PvP, plus it's one less skill to spend a month grinding just to have entry-level stats.

A fun thing, is to stick a lava bucket down when they drop their weapons. That /really/ gets them going >-<
That is the kind of stuff that could actually cause wars.

Anyway to the main topic: Balancing of unarmed is a tough job. I mean unarmed does not require you to use any equipment. I think the dodge chance + the arrow deflect are good enough for now. The active abilitys of unarmed are pretty useless , but the passive ones still make it worth training it (altough I secretly wish it was the old way so I can steal all your weapons) .