Archived Uhcs

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Sir_Daragon

Your Local
Staff member
Game
Reaction score
Faction
Lurelin
Kingdom
Deldrimor
Im not sure if any one made a threat about it but now i am.

To start, What are UHCs?
UHCs are UltraHardCore competition. They usually are event/minigames where about 10-20 player start in a world(usually limited) and have to start from scratch and survive.
They will eventually pvp and the last one standing(can be a team) wins.

Most people think its easy but it it quite hard since full hunger wont regenerate hearts.

The reason i want UHCs on Massivecraft is so it might bring PVP a bit more out of the faction world since they cant PVP in roleplay.
And it would also show who really is good at minevraft since you can buy God Armour, you have to rely on your minecraft survival skills.

And some player just want to play multiplayer survival but factions give the other the upper hand. In UHCs it give both a somewhat even ground.

If this threat didnt really help your understandings. Their are many youtube videos.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It's ultra hardcore mode. I've never played it but from what I've heard it's like.. No auto-regen... sometimes depending on the server you even get banned for a short time if you die. It's just super hard factions.

It's ultra hardcore mode. I've never played it but from what I've heard it's like.. No auto-regen... sometimes depending on the server you even get banned for a short time if you die. It's just super hard factions.

That's correct with the no auto regen. The only way to regenerate lost hearts is through golden apples. Haven't seen any server where you get banned for dying even if it is a short time. If massive would do UHC I assume that they wouldn't do the ban thing. I've played it a few times before. It is just vanilla survival with the exception of regenerating health as well as the map progressively getting smaller throughout the course of the game. I'm not too sure if it would work on Massive but if they were to do it I'd play

That's correct with the no auto regen. The only way to regenerate lost hearts is through golden apples. Haven't seen any server where you get banned for dying even if it is a short time. If massive would do UHC I assume that they wouldn't do the ban thing. I've played it a few times before. It is just vanilla survival with the exception of regenerating health as well as the map progressively getting smaller throughout the course of the game. I'm not too sure if it would work on Massive but if they were to do it I'd play
VANILLA!! I was forgetting that word. It's like super intense vanilla.

Would MCMMO be active in UHCS? And what about traits?

I would like this, only to the certain extent of something like Siege. No MCMMO or traits. This is something they can definitely make and it'd give more to the people who can't really PVP in the normal factions world. This and kit pvp would be bomb. +1 agree. (obviously not in faction survival worlds)

Personally I am against adding new mini games / games in general as I don't want MassiveCraft to become a generic mini game server with factions on the side like a ton of other servers. Furthermore, I think MassiveCraft should be centered around Factions/RP as much as possible and adding mini games on the side slightly detracts from both that and the overall immersion.

Massivecraft is about RP/PVP/ faction(survival) and UHCs could be event like KOTH,PVE.... It would be a big thing, teams, well organized(hopefully) and it would really prove who is a minecraft God, like toku is good at PVP but is he in survival? All payers would have a more fair chance.

Possibly they could host UHCs like normal events we have, but supply the players with nothing and restrict the amount of people?

Yea or many tournament of many people sign up for it

Honestly this is a good idea at it's core, the only thing to take into consideration is the fact that making a UHC like event would put it under the pressure of time that one normally doesn't feel within a normal UHC environment. Essentially to make an event like this worth implementing it'd be more useful to implement the HG/SG element of where the pressure of time for the event isn't impacted by people hiding about the UHC map causing the event to last possibly hours per a match. Now, I'm touching on another subject entirely so let me thread it back into the main idea in a basic summary: create a basic hybrid event of HG/SG and UHC to where there's a time limit up until a death-match so that the event ends in a timely manor rather than lasting for an indefinite amount of time that a normal UHC "match" could go on for.

MassiveCraft is currently not looking into expanding the minigames or adding new gameplay mechanics. Maybe we can reconsider this in the future but for now we have to reject it.