Twisted Nothings -=warning=-

Discussion in 'Player Stories' started by NoRezForYou, Feb 3, 2018.

1. NoRezForYou

NoRezForYou Professional Hand Holder

-=Warning! The story is about depression among other things that can follow the illness=-
    [​IMG]

"I'm pathetic. I'm useless."

I have spent my entire life blind. A mixture of selfish and selflessness but most of all, naivety.
    I am worthless. My sister left me. Told me back she'd be back in two weeks... Haven't heard from her and that lady... That bloody shit skinned lady. She told me I won't be seeing my sister for at least another THREE MONTHS! I thought it was bull shit... But I ain't too sure... Maybe I'm just a burden to my sister. Never actually had to defend her, she only gets mad at me nowadays.

I really am stupid

I attacked her. I attacked my own sister with a bloodlust, I can't keep saying it wasn't my fault because it was. It was my body, my mind, my fault

Why do I exist?

Marie Heinrich... Such a lovely woman. I gave her Krika my beautiful bird... They will both make a perfect elegant pair... She doesn't trust me.

Why must she torment me?

Seno... Such a sweet friend. She let me feed on her to the point of unconsciousness after I was wounded. She gave a good price for alchemy as well... I wish I had more time with someone like her. She hated me

I HATE you.

Syl... Such a great friend. I feel so guilty, I bit him without even asking, I infected him. I'll leave him my weapons, maybe he'll put them to some good use... He didn't deserve what I did to him.

I don't deserve to breathe.

It was a pretty good run though... Caused some chaos, got some coin. I got what I wanted, I lived comfortably enough to where I could do what I want. But the cost is too great. I have nothing to live for. No job... No friends... No sister... No freedom

I want... no, I need to DIE

But it's alright now. I'm cold but it's pleasant. I'm alone but I'm content. I'm not a burden anymore, all is free from me. All I see though... Is darkness.

"I want my sister back."

• Winner Winner x 5
    #1 NoRezForYou, Feb 3, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  2. NoRezForYou

NoRezForYou Professional Hand Holder

The above thoughts had been formed into a elven letter of two, one placed behind the counter of the hideaway @Nesstro

The other placed at the Heinrich Estate with the common words "Dove" written on the letter. @mochalattes

3. mochha

mochha yolo Supremium

Marie Heinrich received the letter as soon as she'd step foot into the estate!
    The Heinrich offered a mere frown before taking the letter and shuffling to her room to read.