Archived Tweaking The /as Find Command

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Due to (currently) /as info forrent has been removed from player commands due to that crashing issue... the only other way to find a house is to use /as find rent [maxprice]

However, due to market stalls now using Areashop, you get swamped in a sea of shop teleports instead of regalia house teleports

I dont know area shop too well but i would assume there's a way to mark certain properties as to not come up for the /as find rent command.

Is this possible?
@MonMarty

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'll add on a question:

Is it possible to set the /as find to be world specific? Like obviously Regalia and the shops are on S1, but is it possible to have the command work for only Regalia's world, and then for the Market?

This question also extends to the other worlds that have areashop as well.

I'll add on a question:

Is it possible to set the /as find to be world specific? Like obviously Regalia and the shops are on S1, but is it possible to have the command work for only Regalia's world, and then for the Market?

This question also extends to the other worlds that have areashop as well.
I always assumed the market and Regalia were on the same server, because I could /as tp (property name) while shopping at the market too.
(/as tp didn't work when used for example in Fendar, but only when you were in Regalia, thus I assumed the market was close to Regalia or on the same server)

So basically they would need to copy the market to a different location to prevent /as find to extend to the market and we all know what major task that is..

I always assumed the market and Regalia were on the same server, because I could /as tp (property name) while shopping at the market too.
(/as tp didn't work when used for example in Fendar, but only when you were in Regalia, thus I assumed the market was close to Regalia or on the same server)

So basically they would need to copy the market to a different location to prevent /as find to extend to the market and we all know what major task that is..
This is beacause areashop is server based, not world based. But if it became world based then this would work

Except now that i think about it as im typing this. If it wasnt server based there isnt the property count keeping people at 3.

I'd say give it some time. Lots of people didn't go to the market because they lagged to much. Maybe, if the market is taking off now, it could become a big trading hub and the empty shops will become less and less. At least that's what I'm hoping for.

Status
Not open for further replies.