Review In-Progress Tullion Kearney

Discussion in 'Character Applications' started by ShipIt, Oct 6, 2019.

1. ShipIt

ShipIt Ignorable Reject

[​IMG]

╔══════════════ _⇢ ✯ ⇠_ ═════════════╗

[​IMG]

Theme || Pinterest || Art

╚══════════════ _⇢ ✯ ⇠_ ═════════════╝

[​IMG]
    ✯ Full Name: Tullion Kearney.
    ✯ Age: Forty-four.
    ✯ Sex: Male.
    ✯Race/Culture: Half Kathar, half Ailor.
    ✯ Religion: |Unknown.|
    ✯ Sexuality: Bi-sexual.​

[​IMG]
    Skill Points: Proficiency Pool: 49 Points, +10 Hobby Points, + 10 Talent Points.

Core -
    +10 Fist Combat Points,(+10 Core),
    +10 Sword Combat Points (+10 Core),
    +5 Shielding Combat Points (+5 Core.)
    +16 Sorcery Spell Points (+16 Core),
    +6 Arcanology (+6 Core):

• Arken.
    • Artifacts,

Talents -
    +5 Body-Care Training (+5 talent.)
    +5 Stealth Rogue Training (+5 talent.)

Hobbies -
    +10 Body Art Points, (+10 Hobby.)

+2 Drawing Art points. (+2 Core.)

Exist Sorceror Spells:

Elemental control VII,
    Light mend II,
    Exorcism II.
    Mind Shield I.

Parent's Subrace: Shenathar and Brannon Ailor Lineage.

Body Type: Muscular - +10 Sword Combat, +10 Fist Combat, +5 Sielding, + 2.5 Bodycare Training =27.5.
    Body Shape Types: Muscular.
    ✯ Languages: Common, Kathar Elven, Faraddi.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Eye Colour: Amber brown.
    Hair Colour: Dark Garnet.
    Hair Style: Slipped back curls.
    Skin Colour: Beige.
    Clothing: Casual and usually comfy, darker colours.
    Height: Five foot nine.​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    How would your character respond to experiencing Fear? Tullion is generally a very paranoid individual to begin with, so when it comes to fear. He adapts a more over-protective attitude as a whole, his body-language obviously frustrated with aggravation. He tenses up, jaw clenching and readying himself in preparation for the worse. A sense of determination settles in, that at times probably shouldn’t be there within the situation.

How would your character respond to experiencing Stress? When dealing with stress, for Tullion there are different aspects of annoyance and furiosity. A build up within him that, he’s afraid to let out. Therefore for the most part he either takes some time alone, or focuses on talking to individuals he knows could offer insight.

How would your character express feeling Happy? Expressing happiness is something that comes rare with the man, in which he treasures it. Showing it through a more calm attitude, to even simply joking around are ways to demonstrate it.

How does your character view Law and Authorities? Tullion knows there are laws in place, and for some he actually agrees. When someone commits an actual crime against an innocent, surely enough the punishment is fine. However, if unjust and a simple act of hate when it comes to authorities, he doesn’t feel it’s right. Leaving a feeling of vexation within him.

How does your character feel about Races other than their own? Tullion himself is a mix, so altogether his care for different races is very little. Realistically it depends on how the individual is as a person, as the morals and actions they hold. He has seen Ailors do unspeakable actions, just as much as any other race could within judgement.

How does your character feel about Religion for themselves, and other faiths? Religion is a tough topic for Tullion, more so around the fact that within experience each has harmed him in some way. From Unionism to Void Worship, both brought harmful consequences to not only himself but those he loves. Therefore he tends to wander, without a set belief. However, with his new found belief in the Xenophane it gives him values and tenants he agrees with that allows him to better and be less selfless.

How does your character feel about the Arcane and Magical in the world? Being magically invested himself, it’s a curiosity that the halfling has delved into for most of his life. However he believes that magic has two sides, and it can be just as beautiful as equally harmful. With incidents in the past, he feels the need to follow the path of magic with an intent of discovery and prevention of arcane destruction.

How does your character feel towards their family? Tullion loves his family, even despite them being off-put by his appearance up front. The people he had grown up with from the start, hold a special place in his heart that softens him really. Even if he isn’t in contact with them now, he wouldn’t wish them ill. He only wishes to have his own family one day.

What is your character's biggest insecurity? For Tullion his biggest insecurity would most likely be how at times he tries to see the best in individuals, offering a pursuit of chance even though it’s likely to fail. This could lead to being walked over, which is an immense struggle and something Tulio wishes to overcome as an insecurity of his.

What is your character the most proud of about themselves? More so how he has survived for so long, throughout different dangerous situations and events as a whole. Actually coming out alive, along with carrying a story is something he’s proud of. Being able to breath still makes him proud throughout all his struggles.

What motivates your character to move forward and better their life? Within life Tullion is motivated by mostly protecting those he cares for, and preventing absolute arcane destruction. To do this he wants to better himself and become stronger, in order to fluently ensure no accidents occur which would peel someone away from him so dearly.

What is your character's biggest fear? Losing the memories he has gained, along with the information he currently holds. Waking up one day to be oblivious and stripped of what he knew before, without knowing or being even able to know change has occurred. Being messed with like this, practically terrifies him. Other than this would be losing someone he held dearly, and not being able to reach them on time to possibly halt them from this future.​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Birth-Childhood.
    - Tullion was conceived between his Kathar mother Aeandir Yaeano and his Ailor father Naushe Kearney.

- He lived within a small family home, alongside his other siblings. Being an unusual sort, he was kept inside for protection throughout his child-hood.

- Throughout his child-hood he always had a value for protecting those around him, which lead to practise within combat.

Childhood-Adolescence.

- At this age he took to learning magical attributes, from noticing his mother's own abilities.

- At this time he’d wander down to the sewers, which he wasn’t really supposed too. Exploring and getting mixed up in threatening situations.

- Besides this, he would help his families tattoo parlour on the week-end. Learning the tricks of the trade.

Adolescence-Young Adult.

- Further on in his young adult years, he took on the position in multiple guard chapters. Holding a great focus on protecting those he loved, and the city he had grown up within.
    - He took on the position of Justicar within the slums, under the rat court at an earlier age. Along-side many others.

- Performing in the Battle of St Helena, he aided his peers to his best ability with his determination.

- Throughout his Young Adult-hood in Regalia, he faced battles with multiple Arken around the reign of Rikkira, that ended in a nasty injury to his fingers. Despite the success of it.

- Holding a great interest for the arcane, the man kept a journal focusing on the events he found himself in.

- His grandfather visited for a few years, in which he found interest in the Faraddi he knew.

- At this point he furthered his adventures into the sewers, discovering and creating scenarios with fellow friends. And it didn't usually end very well.

Young Adult - Current Day.

- The man turned to taking up a new religion, of the Xenophane. In order to better himself and the life before him.

- Now he hopes to further his ability of protecting those around him, along with securing unstable magical attributes around himself.​

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Powerful Powerful x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    #1 ShipIt, Oct 6, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2021 at 1:03 PM
  2. Katiesc

Katiesc Not The Skinner Ur Looking For

Hello there! I'll be picking this up for staff review.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Katiesc

My Review

Life Story

• Details: As we both know, Tullion Kearney has gone through a whole lot. I'd like you to expand and give details on how he came to be as a person. What "dangerous" life events occurred to cause him to be proud of surviving through them? Please go into more detail on this in his life story. @ShipIt

4. Katiesc

Bump! The application has been sitting without edits for almost two weeks now, on 10/25/2019 (gave you a few extra days since this slipped my mind) to make the change(s) or this application will be rejected. @ShipIt

5. ShipIt

ShipIt Ignorable Reject

@Katiesc Sorry for the delay! I added a few points in the young-adult section that demonstrate scenarios in the past he held as requested.

6. Anarchizm

Anarchizm Regalian Pioneer
    1. -=[❂]=- The Mithril Clique -=[❂]=-

7. Katiesc

COOL. Approved.

8. ShipIt

ShipIt Ignorable Reject

@Katiesc Aaaa, I was told to re-tag you for tax return when it comes to magic and body-stat check!

9. ShipIt

ShipIt Ignorable Reject

@Katiesc Heyyy, I've transferred Tulio's mage-spark points into sorcery spells. Requesting a re-review. Sorry for the inconvenience, I should've done it a while ago but didn't due to complications.

10. Katiesc

Approved.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  11. ShipIt

ShipIt Ignorable Reject

12. Katiesc

Approved.

13. ShipIt

ShipIt Ignorable Reject

@Staff Roleplay helllo, I finished up the sorcery update changes and need a new reviewer I think!

14. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

Please, please, set your application to Needs Reviewer when you lack one.

15. Follower

Follower Returned to Monkey Staff Member Lore1

16. ShipIt

ShipIt Ignorable Reject

Ahh I'm sorry! I didn't know if I had to put need reviewer or needs re-review.

17. Follower

Follower Returned to Monkey Staff Member Lore1

@ShipIt After looking over your application, there are a few things that need to be corrected:
    • You currently have picked Dravinda's Gift II as a sorcery spell. This is not a sorcery spell, but instead a Suvial Altalar Racial Ability. Please replace this with a sorcery spell from the list.
    • When you do so, please specify that you are an Exist sorcerer as well.
    • Body Care is also included within Physical Stat Calculations, please make the appropriate corrections.
    • Please mention what your parents subraces were for the appropriate Physical Stat Limitations.
    • Currently as it stands, you do not have the Silven permission, please either rewrite the backstory without such, or apply for the permission, and wait until you receive a response to continue.
    Once you have made these changes, mark them in a color of your choice and tag me.

18. ShipIt

ShipIt Ignorable Reject

@Follower I think I've done everything! I put it all in orange. Also the silven stuff was from ages ago, I hadn't touched the application properly again up until now. Sorry about that.

#18 ShipIt, Feb 24, 2021 at 12:18 AM
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2021 at 12:28 AM
  19. ShipIt

ShipIt Ignorable Reject