Tulle's Artsy Thread Thing

Chiruda

Mistress of the Beneath
Reaction score
Faction
Syndorei
WELCOME TO MY ARTSY WHATEVER ART THREAD!

So. Some of you /may/ know that I quite enjoy being arty.

And drawing manga.
And watching anime.
And being an otaku.
But, I decided to start drawing MassiveCraft Characters in manga versions. I also recently started drawing in a new style, so my artworks are super different now. Namely, drawing only facials in portrait. I've somehow managed to get the hang of it, and I'm somewhat happy with my outcomes, so I started a thread about it! Currently I don't take requests, but if my "works" are appreciated, I might start taking commissions. Of course, you're welcome to recommend characters I might want to draw, so I'll consider that if I'm bored.

Just an FYI, these works were drawn on a somewhat shattered iPhone 5 with my finger in a program that doesn't let you keep the picture if you by mistake exit the program. Also, that means I do these without reference pictures. They take me about 2 hours each.

Anyways, I hope they're alright for MassiveCraft standards!
(Sorry for the long intro. It was necessary.)
SILICA ALEAXIN
KTsT0UQ.jpg

HELENA FUCHS
axsfh1H.jpg

LUDWIG FUCHS @Terence29
1PnLUSD.jpg

So tell me what you think and if you have any ideas ^^

Okay firssst, ur amazing at drawing. and maybe you could draw my dwarf? I'll put a reference pic down below c: dwarf_sketch_by_turnermohan-d62l4du.jpg I just read that you don't need a reference pic, but here it is anyway I can give you details on the colour if you want to try to draw him :D
plus I love the way you draw because I watch anime and read manga and am an OTAKU!

Okay firssst, ur amazing at drawing. and maybe you could draw my dwarf? I'll put a reference pic down below c: View attachment 48191 I just read that you don't need a reference pic, but here it is anyway I can give you details on the colour if you want to try to draw him :D
plus I love the way you draw because I watch anime and read manga and am an OTAKU!

Uhhh I can give it a try soon, though I have no idea if I can draw dwarves :P I guess if I am bored later I can try doodle somehting.

I like these a lot. You should totally open up a shop sometime. ^^

A little update on the thread:

I made another artwork, albeit in a different style!
This is Venlious van Dalen, a friend of mine's character. I was bored and decided to draw him.
4CEeVqL.png