Played Character Trissena Aduril | The Timekeeper

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by uwuMaple, Nov 7, 2020.

1. uwuMaple

uwuMaple arf :3

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 11
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
    #1 uwuMaple, Nov 7, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2024 at 7:01 AM
  2. uwuMaple

Relationships - Ratings based on strength of feeling, for better or worse. Find out IC for more!

Family, and Those Akin

Iltaron, Loyalty Manifest || NPC || ︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎●●●●●○○○○○
    Must loyalty verge so narrowly on cruelty, father?

Yvette || @Mystiluu || ︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎●●●●●●●●○○
    I already expect the letters to begin pouring in from mother asking if I am taking care of you. But you already know that I always will, dearest sister.

Allannia || @HeyItzAPotato ||
    ︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎●●●●○○○○○○
    Our family has suffered greatly. How it warms the heart to see those who have risen above the turmoil.

Phyrllat || @Beleiver ||
    ︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎●●●●○○○○○○
    Do I finally accept that you are gone? Or is this some redeeming grace that will bring you back?

Leiara Sylphaalor || @Gabigailll || ︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎●●●●●○○○○○
    You chose the wiser path, Leiara. I can hardly voice how proud I am.

Violeana || @KitchenRefugee || ●●●●●○○○○○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎
    You need not confine yourself to a life on that side, Violeana. You've taken half the steps. Why not continue?

Those Held Close, and Those That Were
    Sekhet || @mcmann || ●●●●●●●●●●︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎
    Though you are gone, not a morning passes that you are not my first thought. Rest well, my love. Merjan awaits us.

Elylina || @Sparrower || ︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎●●●●●●●●●○
    I cannot call this blind loyalty, for your eyes are wide open, reading into my world, as I yearn to do the same into yours.

Xochitl || @retsag118 || ︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎●●●●●●●●○○
    Years have made my hands calloused and hardened. How kind of fate to bring me one with those soft and mending.

Isobel Lykke || @FrostedDewDrop || ●●●●●●●●○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎
    Life has taken us on such varied paths...

Meres || @slurmancer || ●●●●●●●●○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎
    ... and yet, I am ever grateful to find you both remaining in my life. Remember my love.

Confraternity
    Drulailmon || @bahmboozled || ●●●●●●●●●●
    My sister. You have taught me to stand where I never thought I could. No waves will sunder us.

Vanectus || @PresentMediator || ●●●●●●︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎●︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎
    So much of myself have I seen in your vanity, and yet I must wonder... What more of you is there to see?

Floral Court
    Aeda'lyn Kee'lyth || @SneakyLinguine || ︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎●●●●●●●○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○
    A beaming smile, a guiding light, the one that binds us together. Keep us grounded.

Tull'ryn || @ShipIt || ︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎●●●●●●○○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○
    Your heart is set in the right place. Now, let go of the anger from back then.

Dathil || @SamThing_ || ︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎●●●●●●○○○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○
    The joy you bring to those around, the hopes I have for your young soul... I will stand tall beside you to see it all flourish.

Narla || @FutureTeller || ︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎●●●●●●●○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○

I wish you to know that my words are not out of judgement, but of care.

Mosheng || @BluKnight10 || ︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎●●●●●●●○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○
    I see your dedication, even amidst being between a rock and a hard place. Though, it is as father said. Woe be to those who find their loyalty chained among the varied, lest they be pulled apart.

Allynna Mecatl || @KitchenRefugee || ︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎●●●●●●○○○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○
    My arms are always here to support you, Allynna. Your heart is true and pure. We are all better for it, even those that would let you slip away.

Kingsley || @IGutTheMidasTuch || ︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎●●●●●●○○○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○

You have hardly had a quiet life, Kingsley. I can tell something is still stirring. I pray you seek guidance, rather than let it stew.

Wisteria || @TeaRoses || ︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎●●●●●●○○○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○
    A silver tongue destroys civilization. Do you understand my qualm?

Althea|| @Ilyrana || ●●●●●○○○○○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎
    Kindred spirits are one's I enjoy most. Your presence has been a joy. And so have your Solur friends.

Other
    Isa || @eeeller || ●●●●●●●●︎○○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎
    Even in the darkest of nights, know that you can search for my light, always.

Rhain || @WaterDruppel || ●●●●●○○○○○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

I've given your words much thought over the months. And I think you may well be right.

Vexes || @MantaRey || ︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎●●●●●●●○○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○
    Thank you for opening the door to me. I do not take the gesture lightly.

Neokarr || @Rowet || ︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎●●●●●●○○○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○
    Perhaps there is a way, a medium, to see you find happiness and rest. Know that I am searching for it.

Seltyr || @Rowet || ●●●●●○○○○○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎
    Do you feel as lost as I do, brother?

Ailred || @War_pig || ︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎●●●●●●●○○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○
    As much as you wish to look the part of a stoic wall, your eyes show the cracks, and I cannot help that it is you that chiseled them.

Rüzgar Sever || @Yigit || ︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎●●●●●●○○○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○
    Our trials test us to our wits' ends. Yet, we no longer stand with swords pointed. So, then; go. Find your redemption.

Viggo Sorenvik || @SupremeCripple || ●●●●●●○○○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎
    You offered me experiences and teachings I could never forget. But I have come to realize that some of them were better sought elsewhere.

Sivrid Sorenvik || @MrsCripple || ●●●●●●●●○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎
    I think back on our moments often. Your wise words are cherished, for all of my days.

Kaya Sorenvik || @AlphaInsomnia || ︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎●●●●●○○○○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○
    Keep her on a good path.

Taeron Fa’Salor Kassambara || @HeyItzAPotato || ●●●●●●●●○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

A brother, if ever I had one.

Sib || @Sujitation || ●●●●●●●○○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎
    You deserve more than I've given you.

Ana Cervantez || @soggytoenails || ●●●●○○○○○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎
    You've taken the first steps. Will you continue?

Rayne || @nearmyth || ●●●●●○○○○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

What courses through us need not determine who we are, Rayne.

Erwin Braunschweiger || @BeetrootSalad || ●●●●●●●●○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎
    Sometimes, I still find myself at a loss for words.

Sabola || @KrakenLord01 || ︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎●●●●○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○
    It is my hope that true understanding, commonality, might be found.

Eloi Playero || @Wilvahelm || ●●●●●●●●○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎○︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎
    Perhaps, had I been back then who I am now, things would be different. Rest in peace, Eloi Playero.
    Fillet - Feläntaal Er-Anavaiiel - Penitent's Filigree

"Let its pressure bear memory of what is at stake, what may be lost, and what may be gained. This struggle is yours to wrestle, yes. But it does not mean you are alone to face it. Rise, and stand firm."
    Bracelet - Wishing Beads

"This is for the fell star, whom I've been graced to know so much in so little-a-time. When there isn't a better voice to listen to, when there is only yours - I wish for your capability to put aside all doubt and meditate on the pure and holy nature of the regarder, of the cries of the world. Because that is our reliance in situations of pain, distress, calamity, death. That is my wish for you in the year following, and the years following after."​

Warscythe - Er Selenëia I'venaii - In Moonlight's Embrace

A warscythe long passed down the Lhaekaa line and traced back to the first departing generation from the Allorn Empire that would become the Isldar. The weapon is an oddity, bound to the wielder through magical conjuring rather than a need to physically carry it. When bestowed upon its next wielder, a rite of acceptance is done to engrain the weapon to its new owner's essence. When summoned, it looks to be created of Loon-Solay, though emits a soft glow unlike the actual metal. The polearm culminates in a crescent-shaped end, hollow in the middle save for the intricate key-runed swirls within it. The origins of the weapon have been lost to time, though family legend would speak of a time when the moon itself was shattered, and a lone piece of moonshard fell to Ellador, only to be taken and forged into the weapon seen today.​
    Dissolved as of 2/2/311 AC
    [​IMG]
    by Smootastic

[​IMG]
    by Miiryth

[​IMG]
    by NeekaArts
    [​IMG]
    by Isopod

[​IMG]
    by Lyrae

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    by Jasper

RAID KIT

Con 5
    Wall | Taunt | Deflect | Phalanx | Block | Cover (Free)

Magic - 2
    Resist | Revive
    Racial - Cleanse | Shove

Faith 7
    Divine Rescue | Aura | Savior | Antimagi | Burn | Smite | Aggro

Writings
    - To The Rivers You Return, Dearest Cousin...

- The Fault in Our Eyes
    - A Drowning Cry

#2 uwuMaple, Jul 19, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2024 at 5:33 PM
  3. uwuMaple

4. uwuMaple

points reshuffled, praying to god more