Kaezir

Lunatic
Reaction score
Faction
NorthWatch
Roleplay Guilds
NorthWatch
The event was a huge success. Thanks everyone who participated <3

Trick or Treaters! This event is now running! Put on your costumes and start knocking at faction doors! Some factions might need a little more time to prepare so don't worry if you can't visit them yet. The following will have their /f homes opened up and will be handing out treats!

I was also asked to add this disclaimer-
"These /f homes may result in combat, players are advised not to come with any items or risk losing them"

Those who've signed up-

Type /f home (faction name) to get there

Deldrimor, NorthWatch, New Dawn, Erloven, Marquilles, Hyrune, Laveer, Grorshire, Hisoka, Tyberia, Celetil, Cressida, Asteria, Asqard, Verdandil, Valyria, Eroea, and Aeris.

Hello everyone! I would possibly like to create a server wide Halloween trick or treat event involving factions to take place all day on the 31st!

What is this exactly? An opportunity to go from faction to faction and get treats! What I need from factions interested is the following:

First, open your /f home teleport to all. With this I'd recommend you temporarily move your /f home for the night into a closed off space where you can safely dispense treats and possibly dispense of raiders with ill intent who refuse to leave through things such as lava.

Second, you need a treat to hand out! This can be faction named treats such as, ex. NorthWatch Cookies, but not limited to pastries. Diamonds, emeralds, even something simple as just 5 regals per visitor. Come up with something!

Third, everyone can participate in the trick or treating. However factions accepted to host the trick or treat run will probably be vetted.

If you're interested just simply post your faction name and make sure you have atleast one member who will be on to give out treats. I know it's trick or treat but please, lets keep it strictly treats. We have the other 364 days of the year to trick. Those who are trick or treating, put everything in your back pack before you tp to the next one.

Currently signed up factions on the run:

NorthWatch
Hyrune
Damorn
Arthas
Hisoka
Grorshire
New Dawn
Aeris
Celetil
Marquilles
Valyria
Verdandil

Last edited:
NewDawn will be participating and giving out cookies named "NewDawn chocolate chips".

arthas will install the latest and greatest sevakco anti-terrorist technology to prevent raiders

Get me more facs while I draw!

Sure, why not @Kaezir.

Just somebody remind me, please. Jesus christ I have a bad memory.

Yeah we will join, though I won't be on for some of the night.

Oh snap, is it too late to sign Verdandil up? Btw, is this just gonna go on all day tomorrow, or are we gonna have a specific time?

Oh snap, is it too late to sign Verdandil up? Btw, is this just gonna go on all day tomorrow, or are we gonna have a specific time?
Ill go ahead and add you in! It's happening "all" day but some factions may not set up till earlier.