Archived Treasure Plugin

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Reaction score
Faction
(I forgot)
So I was thinking of a plugin. You see all the action and adventure in RP is mostly based off of for quests. But now I came up with a plugin that can help us all have a taste of adventure in RP. Now there was a plugin, from this server I got banned from. You see the way how it works is that you got 9 map pieces. You put them together in a crafting table to make a map. It'll tell you which world the treasure is at and the cords. Don't worry, only the person who crafted the map to the treasure can open the chest so no one can steal your loot. Now the treasure can range from ancient stories, gold, or magical scrolls. Now I was thinking of the stories and the scrolls and RP items could be in there, and you get a certain amount of regals when you open the chest. Now staff, if your going to take this into consideration please make the challenges difficult.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Just by looking at this, it would be extremely hard to code, and wouldn't at all be worth it. They would have to keep making challenges, and each time a map is made a new chest would spawn, and frankly that seemed like it wouldn't be easy to code, if it's even possible without causing lag or other problems.