Art Auction Traditional Waist-up Art Slots

SnashuuPomaymay

lol die
Reaction score
Here we go AGAIN.

Hi! I has bills to pay again! I'm trying my best, please provide to me a singular hug to motivate me to make it through the next two weeks of SUFFERING. Let's get down to business!

BIDS

Starting Bid: $10
Buyout: $20

ARTIST'S BOUNDARIES

Beards are difficult, but I can certainly ATTEMPT to draw them. No promises it'll look fantastic.

Muscles are difficult, but I can certainly ATTEMPT to draw them. No promises it'll look fantastic.

Complex poses are INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT, but I will at the VERY LEAST, attempt to draw them if you truly desire a complex pose.

Props will be FREE OF CHARGE in this auction, however I request you DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS FACT.

Backgrounds are doable, but DIFFICULT, and they add an additional +5 dollars to the art.

SLOTS

Slot 1 | AVAILABLE

Slot 2 | AVAILABLE

Slot 3 | AVAILABLE

Slot 4 | AVAILABLE

Slot 5 | AVAILABLE

Auction will end about twenty-four hours after all slots have been bid on by at least one person, or until I'm online to end the auction myself with an announcement.

TEMPLATE

Slot:
Bid:
Discord?:
Can I have a cuddles rating pls?:

Bumping this because it's literally dead ! Which is shocking for an art auction ! B L E A S E . I'm desperate :c

Wishes she had art skills ._.
I have no money cause Im broke. But I just wanted to say I love the picture of the one with the wings. @SnashuuPomaymay