Traditional Commissions

Discussion in 'Massive Marketplace' started by SnashuuPomaymay, Jan 7, 2021.

1. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

hey i kind of may have persnaps been very very dumb and broke the sensor on my tablet when i may or may not have accidentally. u know. smacked the screen multiple times in a row. in my defense i forgot it was on my desk. it would also be cheaper for me to buy a new tablet than it would be to get my sensor repaired so we’re gonna do that hehe hoohoo

I AM GOING TO BE DOING TRADITIONAL COMMISSIONS . ITS GONNA BE COOL AND FUN. I AM ABLE TO DO 4 A DAY ME THINKS SO THIS IS PRETTY POGGERS. COMMISSION ME.

I WILL MORE SPECIFICALLY BE DOING $10 WAIST UP TRADITIONALS. I CAN ALSO DO FULL BODY TRADITIONALS FOR $20. THEYRE ONLY THAT EXPENSIVE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE DRAWING FULL BODIES.

RULES; LITERALLY JUST ONE. YOU MUST INCLUDE ALL REFS IN YOUR APPLICATION ON THIS THREAD. IT HELPS ME KEEP ALL MY COMMISSIONS ORGANIZED. I WILL DM YOU ON DISCORD WHEN I START YOUR COM SO YOU KNOW YOURE NEXT.

REFS. THIS ISNT ALL OF THEM THIS IS JUST THE ONES THAT THE STUPID FORUMS CAN LOAD BECAUSE SUPPOSEDLY THE PHOTOS I LITERALLY TOOK ON MY PHONE ARE “TOO BIG” FILE WISE. FUCK.
    88D0FD91-2710-4E5A-A6B7-ACC1AE5CB1F4.jpeg 7E50B59D-3DF9-4CF8-AE09-533C211F58B3.jpeg 0B1B5436-5087-4DD0-9640-237F23C4014B.jpeg 8332E1D5-3B22-4A74-A56E-71FB3DFB8265.jpeg

APPLICATION 2 COMMISSION

discord [required] |
    character references [MUST SEND THEM HERE, ON THE PAGE. I DONT MAKE EXCEPTIONS.] |
    full body or waist up |
    how do you feel about the pogchamp emote being deleted bc im not coping well |

i feel like i forgot something important that should be added to the comm application but it’s fine if i remember ill just ask in ur dms lol ​

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. NotchyHerobrine

NotchyHerobrine Binded by Contract

Caps lock button broke too