Tortured Mind.

Discussion in 'Player Stories' started by Aticiy, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Aticiy

Aticiy Mr Worldwide

{OOC Note: Content Warning - Writing depicting gore!}

[​IMG]
    (Artwork by Suzanne Roach: Echoes of Madness)

[!] A woman with lacerations over her body weeps alone, her face bruised, her clothes bloody, talking to her inner-voice.

Life is such a complex thing, the more I look around the more I realise that I have nothing to lose in the grand scheme of things, I will outlive all those I keep close to me and despite that when I let people in they fear me, calling me a "snake" or "manipulator." Even if I sacrifice myself, put my pride to the side and tell the whole truth people still don't believe me, not even my lovers! I've been battered, near death, putting my body on the line, and because of who I am people don't take me for anything more than a manipulative snake. Although I see now that it is my fault, the mental ineptitude of other races causes them to fear me, I should have just kept the truth a secret.​

My mentor taught me that to be vain is to live, to hate is to fear and that no matter what I do I should stay resolute in my decisions - I have strayed from his teachings. I grow tired of becoming so docile, letting people do as they please just because they are acquaintances of those I romance. An unquenchable thirst for vengeance is beginning to dwell inside of me and it feels bittersweet, to savour the ballad of their screams, to watch them writhe in agony as my dagger moves closer to their skin, to see their face when they realise they're about to die, o' how sweet a sight it will be - I long for it...

No! What am I saying, I love them. Please.. get out of my head, stop trying to force me to bend to your will you foul demon. I don't want to harm anybody! It was my fault for being a whore, I deserved what happened to me, for betraying those I love. I don't wish to lose myself to savagery, to become nothing less than a violent brute, that is not me, I'm not like that!

You are me and I am you. You succumb to your desires when you attacked that woman, treated her like a toy, you enjoyed it because it is your nature. Do not run from yourself, you can try hard to resist me but at the end of the day, it is all an effortless attempt at being someone you're not. If you loved them, you would put them out of their suffering for being so weak.

Shut up! Shut up! I don't remember, why don't I remember. You're lying! Stop filling my head with these thoughts, get out! GET OUT!

Desire overcomes you, Zzarzola. The longer you run the worse it will get, give in before it becomes unbearable. Smell the air, the stench of rotting flesh. Look around, the desecrated corpses of those you hold dear. Listen, to the sounds of ecstasy; silence. Do not fear me, for I am you.

[!] The woman awakes, wiping the tears from her eyes, her expression a solemn one.

{OOC: Thank you for reading! If you are interested this story is written as a result to actions made in character!}

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1