Archived Top Servertime Playerlist

• Thread starter Thread starter 4tv
  • Start date Start date
This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

4tv

Not Registered
I can't tell if this is me just wanting to feel important or not but, I think there should be a top list for longest playing players (much like there is a top list for longest paying prems).

If I know anything about database managment, this should be no more difficult to impliment than the prem list, no?

maybe this is greed...

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I would enjoy that. I wanna see how many months of my life have been wasted on a block game

I believe a while ago the /seen record was reset so lots of the oldest player's First Played times are inaccurate. The top lists would all be tied

I would enjoy that. I wanna see how many months of my life have been wasted on a block game
I can't tell if this is me just wanting to feel important or not but, I think there should be a top list for longest playing players (much like there is a top list for longest paying prems).

If I know anything about database managment, this should be no more difficult to impliment than the prem list, no?

maybe this is greed...
Oh if you meant most hours played... I don't even want to know where I'd be. Would probably make me want to quit haha

That is a decent place for an overall time but it gets confusing with Massive cuz it will be like

Zacatero has played 74612461 hours on Massivecraft.com (m4.massivecraft.com)

and it will also say on the list..

Zacatero has played 12 hours on Massivecraft.com (m3.massivecraft.com)
Zacatero has played 127542 hours on Massivecraft.com (m5.massivecraft.com)

and it gets confusing

I don't wanna know thanks

Site doesn't seem to be accurate. States I've only got a total of less than 400 hours logged. I know I've definitely spent more than that in my nearly four years here. I'm guessing it doesn't stretch back further than a couple years or months.

((But at least being on the low end makes me feel less bad about spending so much time on a computer game :D))

I would love that. Have an All Time, a Yearly, and a Monthly list. Would just be fun to have in general, so I could see how much of my life I have waste- I mean, put to good use.

I guess a "Top Players Weekly" list would be kind of cool, they had that on another server I used to play on. Although, it would have to be more than a 10 player list, because of EetBurnsWhenIPVP, 413, and whatnot. Not sure i'd want to see my TOTAL time played. :P

I have at least thousands upon thousands of hours on this server alone, I no-lifed this shit when I used to play.

Site doesn't seem to be accurate. States I've only got a total of less than 400 hours logged. I know I've definitely spent more than that in my nearly four years here. I'm guessing it doesn't stretch back further than a couple years or months.

((But at least being on the low end makes me feel less bad about spending so much time on a computer game :D))
can confirm. Since i changed my name it has recorded about 80 hours, but only 900 hours on my last name (it says first played 2016 while i've played on the server for almost 5 years)

So it's not really that accurate