Toorah's Characters

ascreed95

Citizen
Reaction score
Painstakingly drawn by myself. Currently unnamed. Used Sketchbook Pro for Galaxy.
fox.png
Again drawn by me, on Sketchbook for Galaxy. Zia is the pet fox for a new (not yet named) character of mine. Unlike the spirit fox for Atahan, who just reflects his personality, Zia has her own personality. The greatest of all of her traits, her endless ability to sleep. She also differs in the importance she has in the character's life, since you can't kill an ethereal being, like Atahan's spirit fox, but she is made of flesh and blood and has a deep bond with the character.
Zia.png

Attachments

• Rusc by Law.jpg
    Rusc by Law.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Smart, adding in the word beautiful in there XD It's a wonderful drawing all the same, yes, wonderful it is.

-wishes he has good art skills since he can't really do that kind of detail... Very rarely does he make good ones...-

P.S. I just started drawing, so of course I can't draw for sh*t.

Added Zia, if you haven't guessed by now, there are a lot of Foxes. Also, maybe I should change the title to "Toorah's Foxes" (?)
Or Maybe not, I am almost done with a drawing (is it even allowed to be called that, as bad as it looks?) of Atahan, who is not a fox (for once)

You should totally draw K'arni and R'usc though. That'd be adorable.

The rest of the art is amazing too, it puts my five-hour sketches to complete shame. In other words, 100/10, nice work~

You should totally draw K'arni and R'usc though. That'd be adorable.

The rest of the art is amazing too, it puts my five-hour sketches to complete shame. In other words, 100/10, nice work~
Thank you but I doubt that it's that good. .. (EDIT: My girlfriend's excluded, hers is great! :) )

As for K'arni and R'usc, I don't think I can draw that. I am going to ask my girlfriend again once she's not busy anymore

Last edited: