Archived Too Many Permanent Factions In Ceardia

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubbytundra

Kommandant
Reaction score
Faction
Insani
There seem to be many permanent factions in ceardia, that are taking up space that could be used, some of them i can see small reasons, like a very nice fort, but some, like maze seems to have no reason, all it is is a thin cobblestone wall with a giant grass sunroof. I feel that if most of these permafactions were disbanded or made active again that it would be a better use of space, would allow for new factions to adopt a base, or even a chance to loot ;). The only reason i could see to that is to discourage people to build in other worlds.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Well cerdia is a pretty old world already, and it will be deleted some time in the future, so I don't really see much of a benefit to build in Cerdia. Why don't people just go to Ellador or Ithania? Both have tons of space left.

They protected those factions because people wanted their loot. It would have further increased the amount of stuff circulating in the economy. And why the heck are you worrying about this anyway? Ceardia will be deleted and all of it will be lost.

If you are going away for an extended period of time, the mods will permanent your faction until you get back. These may be some of the permanent factions you see. The others are historical landmarks in MassiveCrafts history. You wouldn't know unless you were there I guess.

Stop reminding me ;(

On a more serious note: Whatever. Really. It will deleted eventually, so a migration FROM the map would be wiser. Are there actually new factions settling in Ceardia?

You had two suggestions recently, one to unclaim everything in ceardia before it was deleted, and now to unclaim permanent factions. Are you running out of diamonds or something?

They protected those factions because people wanted their loot. It would have further increased the amount of stuff circulating in the economy. And why the heck are you worrying about this anyway? Ceardia will be deleted and all of it will be lost.
Shhhh you might get banned for causing mass chaos by saying that. -_-[DOUBLEPOST=1358979306][/DOUBLEPOST]PS, most of the permanent factions were from personal use by staff back in the ol' days when everything was good and you could enjoy life.

But there are so many things to still look at around the world of ceardia, why are you all giving up so soon? Why not enjoy it while it lasts?

But there are so many things to still look at around the world of ceardia, why are you all giving up so soon? Why not enjoy it while it lasts?
Ceardia is a bunch of crappy shit built by noobs with a sense of Nodus. I really don't want to go back to that hell-hole of a world.

... and all the old factions declare war on Zion for hating Cerdia :P

The only "nice" areas in Ceardia would be like our old mushroom islands, around Alamut, or by the OLD rapture in the north-western part of the map. Magenta is still in good shape, aswell as WhiteLotus. Take some time soon and wonder around ceardia by foot looking at all of the old relics of the past, and remember what used to be a representation of Massivecraft, but ignore the current state of the terrain as it is mostly ruined to a point where it's impossible to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.