Archived Todo?

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Piergrin

Refugee
Reaction score
Faction
Leyowiin
I have tried to look up several things on the website, the latest being MassiveMobs. All that's there is 'Todo'. While I appreciate that there is an active staff that can answer such questions, would it not be much faster and easier to simply drop some text into the website so people can look it up themselves? I imagine it would save the staff a lot of time as well.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I have tried to look up several things on the website, the latest being MassiveMobs. All that's there is 'Todo'. While I appreciate that there is an active staff that can answer such questions, would it not be much faster and easier to simply drop some text into the website so people can look it up themselves? I imagine it would save the staff a lot of time as well.
MassiveMobs is presently in development and all features are subject to change at any time. It would not be realistic to think that we could maintain documentation on an actively changing plugin. Staff answers are usually much more up to date than any documentation could be, at this stage in the development. When MassiveMobs is moved to all the servers, a concerted effort will be made to provide documentation.

MassiveMobs is presently in development and all features are subject to change at any time. It would not be realistic to think that we could maintain documentation on an actively changing plugin. Staff answers are usually much more up to date than any documentation could be, at this stage in the development. When MassiveMobs is moved to all the servers, a concerted effort will be made to provide documentation.
It might be, but. Could a quick explanation be there. Just to get an idea of the concept (variation in mobs, I guess) and the page could say. "In development, features can change a lot in the near future". So we know why it isn't made yet.

It might be, but. Could a quick explanation be there. Just to get an idea of the concept (variation in mobs, I guess) and the page could say. "In development, features can change a lot in the near future". So we know why it isn't made yet.

Yes there could be. I will note this down and see how we can improve here.