To What Occurred |15.02.309 A.c.

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by joglak, Feb 15, 2021.

1. joglak

joglak Refugee

This letter pertains to Ser Borros of the Lionpelt Order and any Knights who acted similarly on 14.02.309.

As Knights, we are to hold ourselves to certain expectations of behavior, our actions reflecting calamity and cool-headedness. However, that is not what was displayed after the “honor” duel’s end.​

Ser Borros took it upon himself to denounce the entirety of the Lionpelt Order.
    Ser Borros proclaimed that Sera Reinard ruined his Knightly career, that she had created a symbol of sin out of the symbol of ferocity that is the lion. I am writing this to say that it is complete and utter bogus. We have all defaulted blame to a singular entity at one point in our lives, however it is our duty to admit when we are wrong and Ser Borros, you are wrong. You blame Sera Reinard’s actions in this life while you twiddle your thumbs in the shadows of squabble, waiting for guidance as if you are a babe being weaned from his mother’s tit. Perhaps I would have remained silent should you have kept that pelt upon your shoulders and not have tossed it into the dirt. Perhaps I would have remained silent should you have not attempted to grab the Sera Reinard’s pelt from her own shoulders out of your own lack of emotional control. Perhaps my disturbance would have lied hidden, away from the world’s curious eyes. Alas, you embarrassed both yourself and Knights in their entirety.
    You have broken at least one code as a Lionpelt twofold; you may never attack or insult a fellow Pelter. You did both.​

Do not act superior, Ser Borros, when you acted just as you did. If you wish to leave your Order, I suppose there isn’t much in the way of stopping you aside from blatant disgrace. But do so quietly and with a shred of honor you hopefully garnered in your years of teachings.​

Ps. I hope you mentioned in your letter to the Chancellor that you too acted abhorrently.​

Spirit Keep You,
    Theokleia Aetos
    Knight of the Parthas Order of Hellatia,​

• Powerful Powerful x 12
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 joglak, Feb 15, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
  2. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

“Rich that one who order is filled with slave masters, bounty hunters, and such kinds of filth who take pleasure in chaining others. They would take offense to Sir Borrros. I am not even a knight but I agree with Borros. She is a woman whose crimes were deemed so heinous she has no soul legally or religiously. She has brought immeasurable shame upon the order and continues to do so.”

A nearby Asha soon bonked the captain’s head. “Well brother...perhaps it is the slaving part making me dislike them.”

• Agree Agree x 2
    #2 bwmwags3, Feb 15, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  3. Dodink

Dodink You Know

Dear Miss Aetos, Knight of the Parthas Order,

It is clear you feel strongly of this subject, as do I, however I'd say there is a lack of knowledge in the fundamental nature of my actions.
    During the duel, Harlow called upon the strength of those lost... Friends... Family... Men, women, and children, lost to the inferno of Crookback. To rush to the defense of someone who's sins are so numerous they've been deemed soulless is foolish.
    Crookback's burning SHOULD have been the final straw, hundreds of THOUSANDS were lost to the hellfire, however I was blind to the reality of the situation, and no level of public denouncement could ever do justice what has happened. I am sick to my stomach, that Lady Reinard proudly calls herself a knight of my Order. Even upon her rank as Paladin being revoked, she was recently dubbed Third Sergeant, and I simply fear for my honor of my knights, my family, that simply turn a blind eye to the truth as I had done before my revelation.

What happened was a tragedy. It is true that insults towards fellow Knights is in fact codebound to not happened. Which is where the line is blurred, as I have only spoken the truth and my thoughts on the matter, and while they could be misconstrued as insults, they are not.

If my Order seeks to protect the actions of The Desert Rose, as they have before, then a corruption in the Order runs deep into the foundation, and I am disgusted at the prospect of such. I will fix it myself, if the need arises.
    Perhaps we've found a flaw in the code, where problem knights are able to remain and continue their knighthood simply on the basis of unity even as they drag the honor of their Orders into every mud puddle in Aloria.

I want to see change, this is my family, I have taken arrows and wounds for my fellow knights before and the actions of Lady Humaira Reinard will not stop me from doing so a thousand times. However, we cannot hold on to the sin of the past and degrade the people of Crookback any further.
    If this is code breaking, I am happy to do so, as I speak the truth of the matter.

Sincerely,
    Ser Tim Borros, Lion Pelt Knight.

P.S. I sincerely hope that you're having a wonderful day. I would be more than happy to open a dialogue with you, Miss Aetos.

• Powerful Powerful x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #3 Dodink, Feb 15, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  4. joglak

joglak Refugee

A short notice was posted directly under Tim Borros' recent post.

"Ser Tim Borros,

Truthfully, I'm not one for long winded conversations as I believe actions speak louder than your words, and your words mean very little in comparison to what you have displayed. Dust the dirt from your pelt as I challenge you to a duel, bold Ser Borros of the Lionpelt Order. We will discuss a time and place later this Eve.

See you soon.

Spirit Keep,
    Knight of the Parthas Order,
    Theokleia Aetos"

@Dodink

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  5. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

The Kathar looks to his liege with a rather unconvinving "Yikes"

@Eronoc

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Oh! I love duels.Haeddi said after reading through the stack of letters on the board. Her hands clasped together and then she added, “Lion Pelts,” with a roll of her eyes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. FeralGayWalnut

FeralGayWalnut Lesbian Worst Enemy

Her eyes flitted over the papers and she would pop the last of her lemon tart into her mouth. Considering the papers, she cocked her head to the side and just sort of shrugged. “Outbursts happen, as we are only living beings with emotions. However, to put the blame of one’s own issues upon another, upon the very mantle one carries, sounds almost childish. I don’t care much for Blackguard ways, but sometimes a good thrashing is needed to be done to remind one of what truly matters.” The Shieldmaiden mused to herself as she set the papers aside and returned to her present project within her shop.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  8. NightLight12

NightLight12 TheRiceFieldman

"Guess Honor is nothing amongst knights anymore...guess we are all alike within."

9. akusazero

akusazero

A wandering Bloodcast, in passing, glanced around to make sure no one was in the area-
    "Keep in yer' good will, Borros. Th' world's a cruel, Spirit forsaken place."
    Rider spoke under his breath, before drawing a little phallic symbol on the edge of Theokleia Aetos' letter with his writing quill.
    "And may the damned pay for th' sins committed."

• Agree Agree x 1