• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

To My Fellow Craftspeople

Kadoren

I do the gamer things
Reaction score
Faction
ThePack
A notice is posted throughout Regalia and one notice in Crookback
-----------------------------------
In a week's time, I have been told the actions of my fellow smith Enki. A woman who had a similar path to Godrun, someone who lived in crookback, who eventually left to make their own business and connections, who ruined their reputation and those connections before finally fleeing. But my speaking of the little bit I knew of Enki is not what I am writing this for.

I want to help those who were both in her employment and out of it. To those who worked for her, I offer a new job at my forge and a chance to grow your skills under a stable business. To those who need a place to work so they can expand their craft, speak with me. Whether you be a smith, an engineer, an alchemist or a painter who needs a place to freely make their works, I will try and help you in any way that I can.

I apologize for these likely odd sounding sentences, but I myself am not the best writer and I only try to speak my mind. I hope I did not sound cocky or misinformed, but instead like someone who wants a bright future for fellow craftspeople.

If you want my assistance, send a letter to The Vlomme's Burrow Forge
-----------------------------------
(TLDR Those who were in Enki's employment or anyone who makes things is offered a job at the Vlomme's Burrow Forge -KKadoren#7923-)