• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

To Heal And To Help

KK134

Senator
Reaction score
the-mourning-of-laszlo-hunyadi-viktor-madarasz.jpg

download (1).webp
The Nonnatean Order has long devoted itself to the care and guidance of the children of the Spirit. To better aid, the children of the Spirit in their endeavors the Regalian chapter of the Nonnatean Order has decided to offer its services in the organization of a proper funeral and burial for any many, woman, or child who has died with a wish or will for repentance in their heart. Those who wish to arrange a funeral should write to the Regalian Chapterhouse of the Nonnatean Order. Through hard times we must better ourselves and remember those who have sacrificed for The Great Way. May the Spirit bless you all and may the Spirit bless the efforts of its holy empire and its governors. Oratario Paean.

Margaret Henriche
Revered Mother of the Nonnatean Order

Contact me with an IC letter from a person who knew the dead character (can be an npc friend of the character). You'll find me at KK on the RP Discord or just on forums. If you can't find someone to write for your character you can contact me OOC. The only rule is funerals can only be for PC's not NPC's. Once we get through all the nitty-gritty I will arrange for a funeral event for your character.

Attachments

• two-nuns-on-a-path-motionage-designs.webp
    two-nuns-on-a-path-motionage-designs.webp
    9.9 KB · Views: 5