Preserved Sheet Tirion Van Draackenwaard

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.

Depressed_Bean

Pioneer
Reaction score
Character Information
  • Full Name: Tirion Miralina van Draackenwaard​
  • Race: Briezh Ailor​
  • Birthday: June 30th​
  • Eye Color: Silver with a blue limbus​
Core Concept
  • Tirion at her core is the definition of forgiveness and repentance. She values her position as a knight above all else, and will go out of her way to try and convert criminals to a better life. A strict unionist, she will pray whenever she has the time.​
Proficiencies
  • Strength: 6
    • Duelist Pack​
    • Skirmisher Pack​
    • Unyielding Pack​
    • Bruiser Feint​
    • Bruiser Ruin​
    • Bruiser Flurry​
  • Constitution: 3
    • Protectorate Pack​
    • Counterplay Pack​
    • Bruteforce Pack​
  • Wisdom: 1
  • Affliction Wisdom Pack​
  • Dexterity: 0
  • Magic: 4
    • Enchanting​
    • Disruption​
    • Blessings​
    • Illusionism​
  • Charisma: 0

Abilities
  • Silvenism (Absolution)​
  • Spark Walking​
  • Armor Cleanse​
  • Health Call​
  • Dueling Brand​
  • Life Wall​
  • Arcane Sight​
  • Dream Element​
  • Smoke Element​
  • Cold Immune​
  • Echoes of the Past​
  • Pocket Dimension​
  • Guardians​
Languages
  • Common​
  • Breizh (Native)​

Appearance Information
  • Tirion quite often wears armor to the point even some of her friends would have a hard time telling you what she looks like. However, on the rare occasions she's lacking a helmet or even rarer her armor, she has waist length curly blonde hair typically confined in a braid, and she lacks any eyes, having lost them in an attack. She wears either prosthetics, or a blindfold over where her eyes should be. She stands at 6'4 and is a slightly tanned woman.​
Life Story
  • Tirion was born to her mother, the Exist Arken of Absolution, and an Ailor father once belonging to the Aelrrigan order but could no longer participate due to extensive injuries shortly after her birth. Raised solely by her father, she did her best to make both him and her mother proud, despite having no contact with her mother outside of the impulses being a silven left her with. Growing up, she was the only silven within her town which left her quite isolated, despite this she was accepted without issue due to her father's previous standings and the Breizh's acceptance of the occult.
  • In her youth she began her training as a knight and focused solely on developing her strength and stamina, striving to follow in her father's footsteps. She rarely had time for hobbies, surrounding herself with different books on magic, affliction knowledge, and all sorts of other potentially useful information.
  • Within her late teens her father sent her off to learn the magic he was once taught and is now to be passed on to her. She was given the choice, and being a woman of forgiveness and repentance, she decided to learn magic to protect and boost rather than to harm.
  • Once she'd turned twenty one she graduated her knightly training, taking the advice of both her father and her mentor, she trained for years in the use of flails mainly but whips as a backup weapon should she be disarmed.
  • Upon turning twenty-six, she decided it was time to take her duties to Regalia, seeking to join the Aelrrigans there, and to follow in her mother's urges towards the helping of unfortunate individuals. She never intended to be wed, however she fell in love with someone. She found herself wed to Count Nax van Draackenwaard, becoming Countess van Draackenwaard herself.

Last edited:
Hello, here's my review:
  • Affliction Wisdom is incorrectly listed under Constitution, please move it under Wisdom.
  • Add Breizh as a native language under the languages section.
  • Please format her life story to follow the bullet point style on the template. One bullet point for childhood, one for adolescence, then young adulthood, and arrival to regalia, with 1-2 sentences per point.
  • Tirion would have begun her knightly training in her childhood, not her late adolescence.
Tag me once edits are completed, thanks!

Hello, here's my review:
  • Affliction Wisdom is incorrectly listed under Constitution, please move it under Wisdom.
  • Add Breizh as a native language under the languages section.
  • Please format her life story to follow the bullet point style on the template. One bullet point for childhood, one for adolescence, then young adulthood, and arrival to regalia, with 1-2 sentences per point.
  • Tirion would have begun her knightly training in her childhood, not her late adolescence.
Tag me once edits are completed, thanks!
I made the necessary changes! Apologies on the affliction wisdom and the age thing, that was a slip up. This is the first time I've ever been told to put the life story in bullet points though so I hope it's correct