Third Notice, Master Of Secrets

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Carlit0o, Apr 22, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Carlit0o

Carlit0o Partnered Streamer Pog

[​IMG]
    ♩♫♪

A worthwhile notice in your possession...

Simple, straightforward, and more bland than any other flier or poster plastering its info in comparison. Within your possession was a simple note from the Master of Secrets. Clearly created via printing press.

===========================================================​

Continued service and reports have been adequate. We're grateful for the cooperation and efforts of our network and congratulate those who have upkept their duties in keeping the flow of information in order.

From now on, including what we already do through leads gained via info-drop by our cell's agents. The Master of Secrets will leave open office for all members of the noble peerage to report any information they may wish to share on their peers. Request the Master of Secrets via letter and he shall respond.

All Initiates & Agents are requested to find time to meet with the Master of Secrets. The Master of Secrets will be distributing parameters of specific times where his location shall be announced this week for new or renewed service with our cell.

All Initiates & Agents are expected to arrive either solo or with a partner. Dress disguised or be at risk of your own exposure, and or send an intermediary. If the Keeper of Secrets is handling an exchange, do not approach, wait till he is done handling before doing so.

Initiates of pre-existing cells will be accepted, but highly scrutinized.

Once you arrive there will be an exchange of directions for the Agent or Initiate to follow.

Master of Secrets,
    Saren Metz-Hotep

===========================================================​

(OOC INFO)

- Speaking about this on any OOC level should be avoided, as spy roleplay should be secretive in nature and that devalues the roleplay.

- Powergaming or metagaming anything about any of this roleplay will put you on DNI with me and will lead to a report of your conduct to staff.

- If you're found out to be actively trying to double-cross or betray in RP I'll merely warn you ahead of time there will be harsh roleplay repercussions if you're caught after all since this is an Imperial position.

- You may DM me if you’re having trouble making the times I lay out with these posts to schedule RP directly while these phases are active.

-Any other prior rules of the past set by Birdsfoot_Violet are considered still in effect.

This quarter of info-gathering begins today on 4/22/22 and will end by 5/6/22. I will occasionally drop a message in OOC Notice Board that the Master of Secrets is at (***) location and is available to evaluate Initiates & Agents. You may also directly DM me to schedule a meet up, if you have something you need to report.

**Any character can participate. You don't need to be a rogue with rogue skills to be of use in this.**

Thank you for checking this out, hope this'll be fun to do for any prospective rogue-like characters!​

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1