Archived These Moments When Shop Dissappears

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sventen

Massivecrafts oldest current player
Reaction score
Faction
Draen
So i came across that my shop expired today/yesterday beacus im stupid enough to not turn on autorenew. Of course i get super mad and rages in ally chat so people get annoyed so i came up with this idea which probobly will help alot of people who doesnt have any idea of what autorenew is.

What about a you get a mail a few days befor the shop expire and some stupid mod comes and removes it and you lose TOO many recources such as i did today? :I That'd be great. Feel free to post any other suggestions.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Ya I agree. I lost most of my resources from my shop deleting. :(

So i came across that my shop expired today/yesterday beacus im stupid enough to not turn on autorenew. Of course i get super mad and rages in ally chat so people get annoyed so i came up with this idea which probobly will help alot of people who doesnt have any idea of what autorenew is.

What about a you get a mail a few days befor the shop expire and some stupid mod comes and removes it and you lose TOO many recources such as i did today? :I That'd be great. Feel free to post any other suggestions.

How did you do auto renew?

๖ۣۜActually, you really shouldn't even need an email. Every-time you walk by your shop, it says when it's going to expire on a sign. Just check the date of how long until it expires. Getting an email because of it expiring seems rather that you are too lazy to check the sign and identify when it expires.
-1 Support

๖ۣۜActually, you really shouldn't even need an email. Every-time you walk by your shop, it says when it's going to expire on a sign. Just check the date of how long until it expires. Getting an email because of it expiring seems rather that you are too lazy to check the sign and identify when it expires.
-1 Support

Some people restocks thier shop and doesnt come back in days. And i dont mean email i mean in-game mail.

Sven

Your shop is down!!! You had lowest prices ;-; ;(

In two days.. I promise you, that you will get about 70 silver to start up your shop and prolly more

and some stupid mod comes and removes it

Excuse me, the entire system for shop ownage is automated and we have no hand in the process whatsoever. What this means it that when you lose ownership of the shop, you lose your ownership of the items inside, that's just the simple end product. We are not going to code a database heavy plugin that sends out mails to people who are too lazy to keep an eye on sign. To be honest, if you were investing that much money into a shop, you'd think you'd be a little less careless about your investment. And then you have the audacity to call a mod stupid for clearing out the shop for the next owner? You're blaming your own lazyness on a staff member to avoid having to take responsibility for your own loss.

Idea rejected, and locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.