Theorick Ila-kabbit

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Hell0There, May 2, 2021.

1. Hell0There

Hell0There

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Birth Name | Theorick Arus Walter Ila-Kabbit
    ➻ Nicknames | Watcher
    Age | 30
    Gender | Male
    Race | Eronidas
    Sexuality | Ahaha...
    Preferred Weapon | His fists

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Total Points | 50 Base Points + 10 Hobby Points

Combat Proficiency
    ➻ 15
    Fist Combat | +10 Base Points, +5 Racial
    ➻ 12 Glaive Combat | Base Points

Talent Proficiency
    ➻ 10
    Strength Training | Base Points
    ➻ 5 Perception Training | Base Points

Hobby Proficiency
    ➻ 5
    Construction Art | Hobby Points
    ➻ 3 Theatre Art | Hobby Points
    ➻ 2
    Cooking Art | Hobby Points

Special Proficiencies
    ➻ 3 Rogue Gift 4 | Base Points
    ➻ 3 Rogue Gift 5 | Base Points
    ➻ 3 Iron family Metallurgy | Base points
    ➻ 3 Weapon Metallurgy | Honed skill I

➻ Leaving 4 points unused for IC learning!

Body Shape
    15 + 12 + 10 + 3 + 20 (Brawn Power I) = 60.
    ➻ Strongman Bodyshape
    ➻ Moderate Body Fat

Languages
    ➻ Plains Altalar | Taught by mentor
    ➻ Common | Taught by his parents by necessity.
    ➻ Vasar | Native language

Special Traits/Spells/Mutations
    Orc abilities
    ➻ Skin Purge I
    ➻ Brawn Power I
    ➻ Brawn Power II
    ➻ Pure Body II
    ➻ Honed Skill I
    ➻ Home Upgrade I

Strength abilities
    ➻ Great Force I
    ➻ Gate Smash I

Werebeast abilities
    Strength of the Ursaar
    ➻ Black Steel Claws
    ➻ Ursine Hibernation
    ➻ Ursarr Strength
    Stalk of the Wolverine
    ➻ Scattering Claws
    Hunt of the Bear-Dog
    ➻ Iron Jaws
    Leap of the Fossa
    ➻ Leaping Freedom
    ➻ Forever Behind

Half Shift: His ears become elongated and his face becomes more alien like as well as fur sprouting across his shoulders and chest.

Full shift: His whole body grows fur, his face becoming that of a large bear.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Eye Color | Gray sclera + Bright yellow eyes
    Skin Color | Pale Green
    Clothing | Usually a jacket with trousers
    Height| 6'9

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Option Two | The Core List

Choose your Character Alignment
    ➻ Chaotic Good

Theorick is a 'let's get it done' who enjoys seeing others improve. He is best described by 'let's make a man out of you.' Doing anything to help people and society to progress by any means. And sometimes, that means becoming the villain.

Choose your Character Personality Type
    ➻ The Entrepreneur

The Enchilada likes carefully engineering situations to suit his needs.

Choose your Character's Religion
    ➻ None as of yet, though he obviously has a pull towards one of the gods of the Eronidas

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    0-15
    Born in a polon as the youngest child to a family that embraced the Baros mentality. His mother and father both from the warrior class. Since he was younger, he watched as his brother was put into the harem. Put into power as his father and mother before him. It only seemed appropriate. He watched as his middle brother become a warrior, and while unsure of his own role, he began training to become a warrior. At the same time, he took to learning practical things as well. Languages being a small passion of his as well as blacksmithing, out of necessity.

15-18
    At the age of 15, he was forced to watch as both his parents and his older brother, while defending the city, died in an attack. And thus, he fell into the hands of an Altalar Scholar. Who taught him yet another language to add to his repertoire. And did his best to continue the teachings of his parents while infusing some Altalar culture into the boy, though by that time he, unfortunately, had a mindset building inside of him. Everyone around him was weak in one manner or another. He didn't want to be like that, he wanted to help others take care of their weaknesses. In his own way.

And thus his mind was made up from that age onwards.

18-30

As time went on, he understood that while it was never rewarding to defeat a weak person in battle, it was rewarding to watch them climb the ranks slowly and become much stronger. From a certain point in time, at around 20 he sought to improve others and prevent weakness from becoming rife in the ranks of society, becoming a werebeast at around that age through wanting more power. He went on many trips, saw many wonderful and horrible things. Often time using his gift to improve on people's weakness. Until he made it to Regalia. Travelling there upon hearing of not only it's wealth but also hearing from the grapevine of it's many, many issues rife in it's society. And the level of corruption and weakness surprised him. It dawned on him, that he would have to take drastic measure to do what he planned. But he'd complete what he had to. Even if it would kill everyone around him. The world was for the strong, if one could not adapt then they deserved to perish. He would take no pleasure, he would however wait eagerly to see the progress of the city and its people. Sometimes, you have to break to get stronger.

• Winner Winner x 3
    #1 Hell0There, May 2, 2021
    Last edited: May 13, 2021
  2. Hell0There

Hell0There

Application posted, though I'm not happy with the aesthetics just yet. Expect a visual overhaul in the near future.

3. DedJok

DedJok skilled in ways beyond your feeble understanding Staff Member Lore2

@Hell0There Hello there! Claimed for review, expect a response in due time!

4. DedJok

- From my calculations, I believe you have 49 Core points spent, this is fine though since it's under 50.
    - An Eronidas would likely know Vasar as a language. Additionally, any languages not learned by parental figures or home regions would need to be learned via Linguistics.
    - Beyond that, I would flesh out their backstory a bit. For example, how have they contracted Werebeastism? What brings them to Regalia?
    Mark changes made in Green, and tag me once you're all set!

5. DedJok

6. Hell0There

Hell0There

Hey there @Ded Jok ! Sorry had exams so I've been occupied, but I'm back for at least this week!

- Firstly, the points. I believe you're counting the blacksmithing pack as +3 points, however, it's a part of the Eronidas kit under Honed Skill I. Tell me if I'm wrong though!

- Secondly, Backstory will be updated in just a moment. Just fixing one or two things! In green.

- Thirdly, I didn't even know there was a language as it wasn't listed though I'll be sure to add it! I'll remove the Plains Altalar as it doesn't fit him currently though I'll keep M-A!

Thank you for reading, tell me if I'm off on anything.

#6 Hell0There, May 13, 2021
    Last edited: May 13, 2021
  7. DedJok

@Hell0There Oh I must've missed the Honed Skill I thing, that's on me. Ping me when you're all set on backstory and I'll be back to you as soon as I can!

8. Hell0There

Hell0There

@Ded Jok backstory should be all set unless I need to make more changes! I prefer keeping most of his story under wraps save for big arcs as they're much more fun to discuss in character, though I have added a little detail. Tell me if everything's alright ^^

9. DedJok