The Wulfstruppe - Mercenary Company

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by kdeeks, Apr 10, 2021.

Tags:
  1. kdeeks

kdeeks Local New Regalian Factory

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [Our community Discord]

Introductory Information
    ⋙ Founding

Founded in the early months of 309 AC by Lord Wilhelm Wulfmacht-De Piedmont and his palest, Erich von Mackensen. The Wulfstruppe was designed to bring the commanding order of New Regalian military culture into the untamed mercenary community. Its institutions reflect this design, and propagate a more refined way of mercenary work.

⋙ Mission Statement

The Wulfstruppe's main goal is to establish a trusted and well regarded mercenary company. Following with strict traditional values and extreme discipline in the art of combat to strike down any foes. Any who have the coin to request the company's services should find themselves completely satisfied in its maximized efficiency.

⋙ Core principles

Discipline - Those who have been become exalted to join the Wulfstruppe are expected to keep themselves in pristine shape in body and mind. This should be reflected in their work and is reinforced by the training given out by the command of the company. In reflection of this principle, the Calemberg code is kept in high regard by all members of the Wulfstruppe.

Brotherhood - The reinforcing power of a strong bond between a team is what creates the strength of the Wulfstruppe. This principle is kept up by the command structure of the company as well as the sort of training practices which can be found below. Furthermore, those exalted within the ranks of the Wulfstruppe will certainly find themselves among those in the greater Wulfmact Gemeinschaft.

Valor - Beyond the simple desire for coin, those in the company can find a refreshing sense of victory. The individual's success are the successes of the entire Wulfstruppe and are properly rewarded through the ranks and honors of the company. Those entering should come out as stronger and more competent individuals.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wulfstruppe Structure, Honors, & Training

Placed in descending order of command.
    (Note: A 'truppe' refers to a group of three individuals, including the commanding officer of the truppe, The name & callsign of a truppe is determined by the commanding officer.)
    Ober-Befehlshaber (High Commander) 1 - Lord Wilhelm F. von Wulfmacht-De Piedmont @kdeeks
    The Ober-Befehlshaber or High Commander is the head of the company's command. Acting as sole director over the entirety of the company and his advisory in the Kommandant class. Does not command a particular truppe himself.

=====================================================================================
    Kommandant (Commander) 3 - Erich von Mackensen @MrBlwe , [VACANT], [VACANT]
    The Kommandant or Commander is the second in command council of the company, they have authority over all lower ranks and field the advisory roles to the Ober-Befehlshaber. Particularly, they act to command their own truppe along with two other Hauptmann assigned by the High Commander and their corrosponding Truppes. It is also the responsibility of the commanders to organize the Wulfsausbildung (Training with the entire company).

=====================================================================================
    Hauptmann (Captain) Innumerable, Charles de Piedmont @YoitsKing , [VACANT]
    The Hauptmann or Captain is the core rank of the command, acting to lead their own Truppe in contracts and within their own training. The Hauptmann has authority to call reinforcements from other Truppes as well as commission more equipment from the Wulfmact Oden der Schmiede, who must comply. Furthermore, with the establishment of more Wulfstruppen Barracks across the city, a Hauptmann can be assigned to control the barracks in totality.

Gefreiter (Private) Innumerable
    The Gefreiter of Private is the honored rank of any long or bravely serving Kadett. Those exalted to this position have received honors or medals from the company in some aspect of field work. Gefreiters have the ability to form their own Truppe and be exalted to Hauptmann should they find two additional recruits along with a single one to replace them as they leave their former Truppe.

Kadett (Cadet) Innumerable
    The Kadett or Cadet is the most basic rank among the company, given to those who have passed the introductory process outlined under the Ungeschult. Upon ascesion to Kadett, an individual is entitled to a set of half-plate armor from the Wulfmact Oden der Schmiede, and a single steel weapon of their choosing.
    Ungeschult (Untrained Cadet) Innumerable
    The Ungeschult or Untrained Cadet is the freshest of recruits into the Wulfstruppe. Members of this rank must go through a two day training period where a Hauptmann or Kommandant instructs basic formation practices, along with explanations of the inner workings of the company and Regalian law.
    SPECIAL RANKS

Sanitäter (Medic) Innumerable

A Sanitäter or Medic is a particularly exalted members of the Kadett class who can preform medicine in and out of combat. Not every truppe is required to have a medic but it certainly does not hurt!

HONORS
    Honors of the Wulfstruppe come in the form of recognition for going above and beyond the call of duty while in service to the company. A ceremony is promised for any honor recipients. The Kommandants and Hauptmann ranks are given the responsibility of recognizing someone as deserving of any medals, the Ober-Befehlshaber gets final say and will award the honor personally.

Star of the Grand Wulf Cross
    Highest honor of the Wulfstruppe rewarded to those who are recognized for exceptional acts of bravery, tact, and service to the Wulfstruppe and their truppe.

Medallion of the Retter
    Rewarded to those who are recognized for saving the life of their fellow truppen man in the heat of combat.

Order of the Feuerstelle
    Rewarded to those recognized for saving the life of a critically wounded truppen man, through the means of medicine.

Stripe of the Taktiker
    Rewarded to Kommandants or Hauptmanns who have been recognized for exceptional tactfulness in leading their truppe in combat.

Order of the Perfektes Ziel
    Rewarded to those recognized for exceptional strikes with a bow during combat situations

Order of the Ehrlich
    Rewarded to those recognized for bringing honor to the Wulfstruppe while preforming outside of the realm of mercenary or company work.

Medallion of the Verdienen
    Rewarded to those recognized for long or bountiful service to the Wulfstruppe

Order of the Zerstörer
    Rewarded to those recognized for subduing three or more enemies in a single engagement

Stripe of the Entdeckung
    Rewarded to those recognized for uncovering or providing crucial information during crucial moments

Stripe of the Kadett
    Rewarded to well respected Cadets who have proven themselves as an integral part of the Wulfstruppe

TRAINING
    Currently, Once one has entered the Wulfstruppe as a trained Kadett they are required to attend training organized by their Hauptmann or a Kommandant. Hauptmanns are not required to train their truppes but are highly encouraged to meet often for sparring practices or casual conversation.

The Kommandants are required to organize, minimally once every two weeks, the Wulfsausbildung, or a gathering of the entire Wulfstruppe for training. These trainings are to include sparring tournaments and special training for any new threats. Furthermore, the Kommandants might find it necessary to plan War games for the Wulfstruppe to hone their skills in competition of each other. Survival simulations should be held as well during these gatherings to prepare Truppes for any possible situtation.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Oden der Schmiede

The Oden der Schmiede or Order of the Forge is a Wulfstruppe funded and maintained order of blacksmiths. These blacksmiths or Herstellers, are provided with resources and forges to freely forge for their own purposes. This order, however, has exclusive access and responsibility to forge weapons and armor for the Wulfstruppe's purposes. As members of the extended Wulfmacht Gemeinschaft they also have exclusive protection of the Wulfstruppe and service discounts upwards of sixty five percent. Long serving members of this Order are rewarded to lead the larger forges of the Wulfstruppe and be given their own honors respectful to their craft.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Applications
    Simply fill out the application of whichever group you wish to join, and reply this post!

WULFSTRUPPE APPLICATION

Username:
    Character's Name:
    Discord:
    Character Sheet (If applicable)
    Notable Proficiencies:
    Where did you hear about the Wulfstruppe?
    Personal Letter to Lord Wilhelm von Wulfmacht-De Piedmont, Ober-Befehlshaber of the Wulfstruppe

ODEN DER SCHMIEDE

Username:
    Character's Name:
    Discord:
    Charactersheet (If Applicable)
    Forging Proficiencies:
    Do you already own/have access to a forge?
    Personal Letter to Lord Wilhelm von Wulfmacht-De Piedmont, Ober-Befehlshaber of the Wulfstruppe

**THIS POST IS FOR APPLICATIONS ONLY - SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WISH TO ENTER CONTRACT/COMMUNICATION WITH THE WULFSTRUPPE PLEASE CONTACT @kdeeks Discord: Kdeeks#5373 **

• Powerful Powerful x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #1 kdeeks, Apr 10, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
  2. leichendame

leichendame Regalian Pioneer

Username: sadgalli
    Character's Name: Radojka Mrazek
    Discord: sadgalli#1091
    Character Sheet: WIP
    Notable Proficiencies: +9 metallurgy, +8 sword combat, +8 unarmed combat
    Where did you hear about the Wulfstruppe? kdeeks told me to join
    To Lord Wilhelm von Wulfmacht-De Piedmont,
    I have no money. I need a job. I am useful. Please.
    Spirit bless,
    Radojka Mrazek

3. kdeeks

In regards to Radojka Mrazek,
    You have brought up profound points and a clear desire for long term service to the Wulfstruppe and the Oden der Schmiede. It would be a great honor to raise you from poverty. With that in mind, You have been accepted. We will connect you soon with a forge.

Segen des Geistes

~ Lord Wilhelm von Wulfmacht-De Piedmont

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. YoitsKing

YoitsKing The Strong Will Bend The Weak

Username: Yoitsking
    Character's Name: Charles de Piedmont
    Discord: YoitsKing#7564
    Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/charles-de-piedmon.92262/
    Notable Proficiencies: +10 Rapier Combat, +5 Dagger Combat, +5 Statecraft Command, +10 Frontline Command
    Where did you hear about the Wulfstruppe? Our Families discord
    I have great interest in joining your mercenary company. In my days in the Marshalry School here in Regalia I exceeded at leading and inspiring men, so I believe I would be a great asset to your company. I am also a skilled sword fighter due to my training at Mariposa and my private training from a young age. I believe we can make up for the horrible acts of the ivory company and show the city and the empire what a true company can do while bringing glory to the Spirit, and the Empire.
    Spirit keep,
    Charles de Piedmont

• Powerful Powerful x 4
  5. kdeeks

In regards to your letter, Charles De Piedmont
    I am most pleased to hear you share the sentiment of our core principles and expect nothing but a proliferation of those principles out of you. I place the enlistment of strong minded men into this company with the highest level of importance. With that being stated, I have accepted your application, Welcome to the Wulfstruppe! We will connect with you personally soon about your enlistment

Segen des Geistes

~ Lord Wilhelm von Wulfmacht-De Piedmont

6. Hye4Life2

Hye4Life2

Username: Hye4Life2
    Character's Name: Kar-Chok-Vor Baritol
    Discord: babkend#4440
    Character Sheet (If applicable) https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/kar-chok-vor-bartiol.89119/#post-994659
    Notable Proficiencies: +20 Fist Combat, +20 Finecraft Science, +7 Metallurgy Science, +3 Clockwork Metallurgy
    Where did you hear about the Wulfstruppe? HeyItsNano told me you guys were a merc band :D
    I am broke. I am strong. We can make a deal here. Thank you.

#6 Hye4Life2, Apr 18, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
  7. kdeeks

To Herr Kar-Chok-Vor

I have reviewed your letter, and despite its shortcomings as a written work, I believe your services would be most beneficial to the Wulfstruppe & Oden der Schmiede. One of our representatives would be happy to meet with you at our Command Barracks.

Segen des Geists
    ~ Lord Wilhelm Wulfmacht-De Piedmont
    ( OOC: /tp Mercenary Keep , first building on your right! )

8. ZCA919

ZCA919

Username: Axronix
    Character's Name: Ark'ai Ram'essu-Amenmerinut Gamal
    Discord: Axronix#3204
    Charactersheet (If Applicable) https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/arkai-ramessu-amenmerinut-gamal.92717/
    Forging Proficiencies: 15 metallurgy, 17 fist combat, 10 perception.
    Do you already own/have access to a forge? no, brand new to regalia.
    I am expressing my interest in joining the Oden der Schmiede. I have years of experience in forging, and I can forge weapons, armor, even engravings in the weapon and armor. I have skill forging many materials, and I am good at forging them. Sadly I do not have a forge, as I did just move to Regalia, but I hope we can work something out.

Baskarr Bless,
    Ark'ai

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  9. kdeeks

As a fresh arrival of the holy city myself, I understand the troubles that face you in finding work. After reviewing your application I can confidently say your services would be of high benefit to the Wulfstruppe. I implore you to meet with me, or one of our representatives at our Command Hall, there we can connect you with one of our forges and with the rest of the Wulfstruppe. (OOC: /tp Mercenary keep , first building on the right). I hope to hear from you soon.

Segen des Geists

~Ober-Befehlshaber Wilhelm Wulfmacht

10. MineeMyTortelini

MineeMyTortelini

Username: MineeMyTortelini
    Character's Name: Elise Vexelle
    Discord: YourAveragePeasant#6370
    Character Sheet (If applicable) https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/elise-vexelle.90682/
    Notable Proficiencies: 20 heavy ranged combat, pathfinding 15, 10 bodycare training, rogue gift IV.
    Where did you hear about the Wulfstruppe? Saw them on the street!

Dear Lord Wilhelm von Wulfmacth-De Piedmont,

With my previous employment terminated by the disbandment of the Kreiguard, I am looking for a disciplined mercenary group to take part in. We have spoken earlier at the event today and the Wulfstruppe seems like an excellent employer. I specialize in the use of crossbows and general light infantry hit-and-run tactics as well as wildnerness surivial. I am also trained at the Collége de Guerre et État in Ithania. Additionally, I can also train troops. I have proven my loyalty to house Kreiburg and will prove the same loyalty to you.

With high regards,

Elise Vexelle

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  11. kdeeks

Dear Fraulien Elise Vexelle

Your letter has received me well, hearing the unfortunate news of the collapse of House Kreiburg we had hoped to gain the membership of some of their impressive Kraigaurds. Your skills will serve the truppe well, and I believe the truppe can serve you just the same. Travel to our Command Hall, just outside the Mercenary keep so we might get you properly intergrated. Welcome to the Wulfstruppe!

~Ober-Befehlshaber Wilhelm Wulfmacht

(OOC: Just /tp Mercenary Keep , it's the first building on the right!)

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  12. kducks

kducks Duck

Username: kducks
    Character's Name: kducks
    Discord: Kducks#9970
    Charactersheet (If Applicable) none
    Forging Proficiencies: none
    Do you already own/have access to a forge?no

13. MidnightRey

MidnightRey Ruler of the Abyss

• Username:
      • MidnightRey
    • Character's Name:
      • Alexa Haaven
    • Discord:
      • MidnightRey#3660
    • Character Sheet
    • Notable Proficiencies:
      • +16 Stave Combat
      • Weapon Metallurgy
      • Iron Family Metallurgy
      • Artifact Knowledge
      • Clockwork Biotics [Dark Metal Branch]
    • Notable Abilities:
      • Light Mend 1, and Clockwork Mending for healing when on the field.
      • Clockwork Weapons and Yanar Biology 3 for summoning weapons.
      • Magic Bolt 1, True Path 1, and Clockwork Familiar for combat utility.
    • Where did you hear about the Wulfstruppe?:
      • Worked alongside them closely during the Vampire occupation.
    • Personal Letter to Lord Wilhelm von Wulfmacht-De Piedmont, Ober-Befehlshaber of the Wulfstruppe
    Greetings Grand Duke, I'm sending this letter in hopes of officially joining the Wulfmacht Mercenary Group. You have already seen a few good amount of my skills within combat and the loyalty I showed to your house during the Vampire Occupation. I understand I didn't officially join before as I originally thought I did, so now I'm signing up for the Mercenary Group in the correct way this time around. I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully working for yourself and your family more in the future as well. Stay safe Grand Duke, with best wishes and regards Alexa Haaven."
    @kdeeks

#13 MidnightRey, Oct 16, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2021