Archived The Wonders, A Crisis Of Kings Idea

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Lyee

Your Best Enemy
Reaction score
Faction
N/A
Kingdom
The New Tyberian Empire
Good morning people of MassiveCraft! A long while ago I heard that there was a Seven Wonders of MassiveCraft, on of which (from my knowledge) was the Grand Tyberian Bank. While I unfortunately do not know the others, I assume they're all gone by now. However, that got me thinking. What if we do this again? Factions could compete to make a structure/city that is then judged by a team of 5 players and 5 staff. These five players would be leaders/representatives of the most active factions, one each.
To be more specific, these staff could not be from the same faction as eachother, or as one of the players.
Activity of a faction is based on the peak number of players (who are not alts) that log on in a week.
Judges can not vote on their own faction, and if their vote is deemed biased it can be nullified.

Factions whose build it tittles one the the Seven Wonders could be awarded CoK points, and possibly not have tax on that specific land. These wonders could also be used to advertise Factions, given they're impressive enough. Two examples that come to mind are Semperis' Citidel and Solarians Quartz Island. While I've only been to one of these, both are large and impressive builds. Thanks to those who read this, and I hope many will leave their thoughts and refinements.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Oh woah, a bump!

I'm not asking for builds that look nice, darn it!