The Whispering Oracles

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by SamTheCatGirl, Oct 6, 2021.

1. SamTheCatGirl

SamTheCatGirl

A notice could be seen around the city, in both Vampire and Resistance controlled territory. In fact, it somehow even made its way into the Resistance strongholds.
    Upon it... Was a missive, to those interested in the path of knowledge.​

"I go by many names." It said. "But you may know me as Kindlin, the leader of the Whispering Oracles. And I am seeking a spark.

Will you be the spark that ignites the flame? Or will you be more fuel to the fire? Will it be your wrath that sets the world ablaze, or will you simply provide it the final push? A healer, a warrior, an informant. We will accept everyone who wants to be part of a group. Everyone who wants to know all. Engineering. Magic. Vampirism. Cahalism. The power of the Ancients. Divinity itself. Whatever secrets you seek, we will help.

Leave your letter near the Crookback checkpoint, or near Greygate. We will find it. Please, include pertinent skills."
    [​IMG]
    OOC Information:​
    The Whispering Oracles are recruiting! We're a group of information brokers, looking for both allies and members alike!

[ Goals ]
    To acquire all of the information we can, especially political.

[ Beliefs ]
    Power is not born, it is forged. Power is not muscle, it is knowledge.

[ Who We're Looking For ]
    Knowledgeable sorts, infiltrators, healers, rogues, and the occasional warrior.

Application Template(Applications can be directed to Palibot(KC)#4977 on Discord as well, or by a Forum DM!):​

Player name:
    Character Name:
    Character Sheet:
    Letter to Kindlin:​

• Powerful Powerful x 1