• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

The West Must Be Bolstered

Posted upon the noticeboards and public places would hang a note, delivered from House Ravenstad- with the Duke's seal
To The Peerage of The Realm,
On this day, we have lost a powerful man. Despite what any may think of him, Charles of Gaekrann was a stable leader, with ability to look beyond that of popularity, acceptance, or safety, in the greater good of his Empire. I will not speak ill of the man who harmed my kin, or speak of his many wrongdoings. It would not be right. For in his short term, he lead us through warfare, revolt, instability, and terror. He stood strong against the tides, and in this our enemies sought to eliminate him. Though we must not yield to their whims.

I ask you, my fellow peers! What of the west? The Westmark is defeated? The western front lacking it's primary force. The Noble Mark stands 20,600 men strong, and is primed to fill the hole the brave Westmark has left. We must stand strong my brothers and sisters, and that is why I ask of you, this- your levymen do not belong at home! Devote them to the cause, and we shall slaughter our foe together. Pen a letter with your dedications, and we will never yield to Elven decadence.
Spirit keep you all,
Duke Albaer,
General of the Noble Mark

Last edited: