Closed Light Roleplay The Web Of Time - Marvel Rp

Discussion in 'Non Canon Roleplay' started by Caduceus_Clayy, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Caduceus_Clayy

Caduceus_Clayy "Something will be here"

Within the darkness of the multiverse there is an echo. A voice screaming for help. Yet nothing hears it. Until now. The Super-Spider was simply flying along before he heard it. The screaming. And then Spider-Hulk heard it. And then Captain Spider heard it. And one by one each Spider-Man heard it, and it was time. You see the source of this echo wasn't a person. It was the very Web of Time calling out. And now it is time to fight for it. As an evil is coming. And we must face it, or die trying.
    We are the Spider-Men and Women of the Multiverse.
    And now, it's time to save everything we know.

There is a crackle of energy as you enter the Web. The place between universes. Be prepared, be ready, and save the day.

2. CaptainRandom97

CaptainRandom97 Born with a telltale heart

Iron Spider
    He stood in Krei Tech Labs as his uncle worked at the controls. A large metal ring stood at the other end of the room. His uncle turned on the machine and a swirling purple portal appeared in the metal ring. Kumo hugged his uncle, pulled on his mask and stepped through the portal and whatever stood on the other side.
    @JehSonOfIanite

3. Caduceus_Clayy

The other side greeted him. In this new place it was a large golden coloured room with webs all over the ceiling, with a strange blue glow sometimes passing through them. But the main part of this realm was the people in it. All of them Spider related. Spider-Women, Spider-Men, Spider-Dogs. Even a Spider-Sandwich...all of them chatting and talking to one another. In the centre of the room there was a strange looking spider like being. He wore a blue coat and some sort of Victorian-Esc clothing...but he had a golden helm and golden spider legs too. How perculier. He was sitting in the centre of the Web, nitting back together some rips in it tutting.
    [​IMG]
    A Spider-Man approached you. "Greetings. I suppose your here after hearing the screams from the Web of Time?" He asked. He also looked different from the others. He wore strange looking blue suit which glowed just like the webs did, also with a dark tinge to it.
    [​IMG]

4. FireViper27

FireViper27 The man without a plan

Warp Weaver

Carlton would step through the portal Borsh had summoned, and look at his surroundings.

5. Caduceus_Clayy

You would most likely see the same things as Iron Spider. A strange looking Spider-Ham like thing began looking at you oddly...behind him was another Spider-Man tied up in webbing, trying to yell. He looked almost medieval in his attire, but was very bulky for a Spider-Man.

#5 Caduceus_Clayy, Apr 1, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  6. FireViper27

Warp Weaver

He would slowly trudge around on all fours, investigating the scene more closely

7. CaptainRandom97

Iron Spider
    He looked at the greeting, "Yes, I was drawn through and my uncle and myself made me the portal to get here. I am the Iron Spider."
    @JehSonOfIanite

8. Caduceus_Clayy

"Well my suggestion is to listen to Karn. Closely." He said now walking to the front and placing a hand on Karn's shoulder. The one with metal legs then spoke up. "For those of you who know me, will know that what I have to tell you all effects everything. Every movement, every fight up until the moment we get the Web of Time back will be for the good of the multiverse. For those that do not, do know now." It said in a gravelly and mechanical voice. "A few nights ago (on this Earth) someone broke into the Web. They killed three protectors, knocked me out and stole a part of the Web. The Web is a thing which holds all universes together...all Spiderverses that is. You may wonder what the danger of having this small piece of Web is...well it is the most important part. The Web of Time is the timeline of every Spider-Being in existence. Meaning if it is destroyed no Spider-Person or Being will have ever existed...anywhere. All your friends, family, people you have saved will disappear into nothing. And there will be chaos. The thief is an unknown, but was clumsy, not knowing that it would split and disappear into multiple different universes, but though this thief doesn't know where it is, neither do we. I entask you all with recovering these pieces...but be warned. They generate infinite amounts of power, and can grant people Spider-Abilities and other such things...not to mention the ability to travel between the Universes. And do be warned that this thief is dangerous and will kill any one of you which it feels that are a threat to its plans...not to mention the very universes you might explore might be hostile as well. It will be dangerous, it can kill you, but if we fail we all will die. God speed for you all." It said, turning around, and opening many swirling blue portals along the end of the room.

9. Caduceus_Clayy

10. dboy_101

dboy_101 Matthias Heinrich - The Old Man
    1. Viridian Order

Rampage
    He entered the portal that was made for him, looking around before heading for the gathering crowd to listen to Karn. After listening to his speech, Rampage decided to go and make some "friends" with the other spideys...
    He walked over to the Iron Spider as he looked around examining the diverse spidermen and women that surrounded him. Every one of them were unique in their own way, each one of them a suitable minion.

As he approached the Iron Spider he exclaimed, "Jesus, you look badass!"
    @JehSonOfIanite @CaptainRandom97

11. Caduceus_Clayy

The Spider-Ham looked this new guy up and down, then dragging over Petior and handing him over. "This one is all yours. I ain't dealing with him." He then plonked him down, Petior giving the pig a sharp look at Ham webbed away through one of the portals.
    Petior
    He managed to rip his way out of the webs, launching himself at Rampage, drawing his blade. He did this out of confusion and fear for he didn't know where the void he was.

12. Daekon

Daekon My battery is low, and its getting lonely.

Spider Miguel
    He enters the portal, the machine behind him exploding as he leaves. He looks around skeptically

13. dboy_101

1. Viridian Order

Rampage
    He would turn to the man that had drew his blade, sighing. "Is that any way to treat a stranger?"

14. Caduceus_Clayy

Petior
    "Where am I void creatures? WHERE?" he said, pointing his blade, and slowly moving around to look at each and every person near him. He eyed them up for any and all weaknesses, which he commonly did anyhow "Explain or I shall beat you and drag you to the guard post-haste!"

15. CaptainRandom97

Iron Spider
    He stepped up and put a calming hand on Peitor's shoulder, "Calm yourself my friend. This is the centre of which all Spider men and women meet. The collision of all our being."
    @JehSonOfIanite

16. FireViper27

Warp Weaver

He would trot up to peitor as well.

And as such, I don't think you'll being dragging anyone to the guard.

He'd say the last two words mockingly.

17. Caduceus_Clayy

Petior
    "What is a Spider-Man? The name sounds stupid...I personally go by The Liante. The name means Spider in Elvish." he said, beginning to stand and take a look at his surroundings and burning away the rest of the webbing incasing him with a potion from his belt. He was thoroughly intrigued by the world around him, and its techknowledgy.

A scientist Spider-Man then walked up to them with a chart in his hands "
    Ah you guys will be heading into....ah shit, you guys got the bad straw. You will be heading into universe 2322267. Man...good luck. And web up your bodies....the radiation there is pretty intense but your webbing should cover you up." he then began handing out little wrist machines to each of their little group "Put these on. These will allow you to transport between dimensions and back to the web. Be careful though, when one of you teleports you all teleport. Ah I should also mention there is a little computer in each which will allow you to know more about each universe you are in." he lead them along a pathway to a small room with more portals. After this he then pointed to a portal nearby "This is your portal folks...good luck! And try not to die."
    @Beash @FireViper27 @dboy_101 @Daekon @CaptainRandom97

18. FireViper27

Warp Weaver

All right then.
    He'd start webbing himself up.

19. dboy_101

1. Viridian Order

Rampage
    He would not need to web himself up, due to him being immune to the radiation because of his Symbiote nature. He would stand, waiting for the others to enter the portal.