The Voyager's Circle

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by canaaa, Nov 2, 2021.

1. canaaa

canaaa tea gremlin Staff Member PR2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

〚 ◈┇ ════════════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ◦• › - ════════════════════════ ┇◈ 〛
    Have you ever wanted to research something but had no finances to do so? To go somewhere, but never had the means? Ever wondered what the other towns on the Isle have in store? The Voyager’s Circle, owned and operated by yours truly, Milena Cadieux du Lierre, extends its hands out to all the denizens of the Holy City of Regalia! Let me fund your trips, lead your adventures, and seek the answers to your burning questions, as well as arrange it all for your success!

What does the Voyager’s Circle do?

The Voyager’s Circle goes on outings to local areas to enjoy the thriving landscape of the Regalian Isle like Hostesse, Rothburg, and Hollyridge, and plans trips to other far-flung spaces like Ithania, Nordskag, Farah’deen, and more! All financed by House Cadieux du Lierre, so there are no fees!

How do I become a member of the Voyager’s Circle?

Simply pen a letter to Milena Cadieux du Lierre indicating interest! I’ll reply quickly and ensure that you’re receiving the flyers we send out.

OOC: Sign up on this thread with your character’s name and a quick “hey, I’m interested” IC letter - doesn’t have to be anything big or fancy. When you’re accepted, PM me over Discord at [ kendall ♡.・#4323 ] and I’ll add you to the Cadieux du Lierre discord and give you access to the “Voyager” role so that you get pings when we’re doing things!

Name:
    IGN:
    Letter:

What do I have to do to go on an outing?

Show up! Outings will be announced via flyer before we go. Clothing recommendations will come in the flyer sent out. We’ll meet at the Cadieux du Lierre estate for a quick briefing per-outing and then proceed together in carriages to our intended location.

What do I have to do to go on a trip?

Prepare a proposal of what you want to do. This should include:
    • Intent (what you seek to do)
    • Location (where you want to go)
    • Reasoning (why you want to do it)
    • Team* (who you want to come with you)
    Once you have a proposal, all you have to do is seek me out - Grand Duchess Milena Cadieux du Lierre - to pitch it. Then, you have to convince me why I should allow you to go do whatever it is you’d like to do in your proposal. That’s it! Proposals may be as long or as short as desired, as long as these items are satisfied.

After the pitch, I’ll let you know if we’re going or not, and I will handle the logistics to get us where we’re going. All you have to do once your proposal is accepted is show up with your adventuring clothes when we’re leaving, and participate in the journey!

* Teams can only be eight people at maximum. I reserve the right to attend any journey if it seems fun enough in return for providing funding.

OOC:

The trip process is that you’d pitch IC, I’d tell you IC if we’re going or not, and then I will write the progression order OOCly and submit it. We’ll do planning RP before the progression comes out, and then RP about the progression after it comes in.

* Progs cap at 10 people and I want to be able to go and take a guard/another person on “vacation” too.

What’s the difference between a trip and an outing?

OOC: An outing will be an ingame event where we go to a specific location using the /tp commands and have some fun there. A trip is done solely via submission to the World Progression System where 8 people at max (so Milena and a plus-one can go, in return for funding it) will embark on some sort of journey to accomplish something. Anyone can go on an outing, but you have to be selected to go on a trip.

Who is eligible to be part of the Voyager’s Circle?

Anyone without a significant criminal record. This could be anyone: nobles, commoners, organizations, businessmen, craftsmen, researchers, archaeologists, enthusiasts, entertainers, and more.

Who can get funding through the Voyager’s Circle?

Anyone eligible for membership, regardless of status!

OOC Extra Information

I want to go on fun trips with the prog system but I have no idea what to do-- that’s where you come in! If you have something you want to do, no matter how “stupid” it is, come talk to me and let’s get something sorted!

〚 ◈┇ ═══════ - ‹ [​IMG] › - ═══════ ┇◈ 〛

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
  2. Proudbucket

Proudbucket Custom title

Name: Imira Delaianur
    IGN: Proudbucket

Your Serene Grace,
    Your organization sounds quite interesting. I would like to apply. I know of quite a few places to visit and I know my way by land and by sea, I am sure I will be able to help.

Fair winds,
    Imira Delaianur