The Varani Clan

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Lizehrd, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Lizehrd

Lizehrd Lizard and Chill

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗
    The Varani Clan
    ╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝
    ༺═──────────────═༻

[​IMG]
    ༺═──────────────═༻
    We are the song of the wilds
    The word of the buried world
    Breathe deeply of us, and see
    Hear our name call in the stars

We are the song of the city
    The vengeance of the fallen
    The hum of the stonework
    And the keepers of the cycle

We are the song of all that is.
    A thousand beats all reared
    For a future that is yet uncertain
    By a past succumbed to amnesia

Know us.
    Remember us.
    For we will remember
    When all is forgot.

Overview
    ༺═──────────────═༻

[​IMG]
    ༺═──────────────═༻
    The Varani Clan are an order of Cahal, Ordax, and other followers of the Exist who believe in the enlightenment of the world through the spread of Exist and the restoration of natural order. Founded in the wake of the Vampiric Occupation by Sachem Aldon, the clan reaches out to any who would join their moonlight hunt in reclaiming what has been lost, defending the Cahalic way of life, and culling those who defy the will of the Colossi.

Tenets
    ༺═──────────────═༻

[​IMG]
    ༺═──────────────═༻
    The tenets of Varani are simple; the clan itself is organized more like a loose pack than anything truly modern or civilized, but there are some key focal points that bind the members of the clan together. These tenets are less actual rules, and more so rough guidelines and ideals to strive towards.

Honor thy Kin. Unity is survival. You are bound not only to the kin of the clan, but the kin of the Tribedom.

Honor thy Ancestors. Youth is blindness. Respect the word of your elders and those above you, even should you speak back against them.

Honor Thy Faith. Reverence is glory. Follow the works of the Colossi without pause, and know that the gifts of the Exist are holy.

Honor Thy Pursuit. Truth is power. Do not hesitate to learn on the path of reclamation, and to share that knowledge with the clan.

Honor Thy Hunt. Hesitation is weakness. Do not be merciless to the beasts we must fight, but do not show any restraint when the hunt calls.

Hierarchy
    ༺═──────────────═༻

[​IMG]
    ༺═──────────────═༻
    The hierarchy of the Varani reflects a far more communal and “pack mentality” mindset, with distinct division between various members of the clan. The clan promotes ideas of community and commonality, while maintaining a clear structure and chain of command up until the very top.

The Sachem: Aldon Adeliason (Lizehrd)
    The religious and secular leader of the clan.

Elders: None for now
    Veteran Cahal within the clan, expected to guide the Whelps and be more independent.

Whelps: Azrael Vel Yates (_PainOcean)
    Young Cahal within the clan, either newly turned or newly inducted.

Followers: None for now
    The Ordax and other non-Cahal members of the clan. Whilst respected, they are kept in the dark on matters regarding Colossi rituals.

Recruitment
    Should you be interested in joining and can’t find an opportunity to do so IC with me, you can reply to the thread with the following form. I would prefer recruitments happening IC, and I would be down to help schedule a time for an IC meeting if you’d prefer. Also, just to note, this clan is still very new, and there is a lot to be fleshed out and expanded upon greatly. Expect changes as I continue to figure out an identity for the group, alongside updates to the intricacy of the clan as membership increases.
    ༺═──────────────═༻
    IGN:
    Discord Username:
    Character Name:
    Character Application:
    (Optional) In-Character Letter:

༺═──────────────═༻

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    #1 Lizehrd, Sep 15, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
  2. _PainOcean

_PainOcean

IGN: _PainOcean
    Discord Username: PainOcean
    Character Name: Azrael Vel Yates
    Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/azrael-the-healer-sorcerer.95874/

In-Character Letter

I hope this reaches you safely, with all the happenings in the city, I'm not quite sure whether you remember me or not. We met in the park, and you told me a bit of the stories and tales of the city which intrigued me greatly, and i partook (if you could call shielding that) in a decent bit of conflict with you. Which thankfully resolved itself without a major deal of bloodshed.

Upon finding one of your posters, I've become intrigued with the idea of joining up with your Clan. Seeing as i lack a group, or allies to currently reside myself with and assist, and I believe that i could be of decent help.

If, and when you find this letter. I would like it if we were to meet back at where we first met. Two hours before this time tommorow.

Sincerely, Azrael Vel Yates

• Powerful Powerful x 1