The Väll'olloa Court

Discussion in 'Guilds and Organizations' started by joglak, Jul 2, 2021.

1. joglak

joglak Refugee Supremium

The Väll'Olloa Court

[​IMG]

The Väll'Olloa Court has existed since 250 A.C, although has since been reformed as of July 309 A.C.

General Information
    • When applying for any of the Court positions, a two-week trial period will be placed as a buffer for etiquette education. Some may bypass this factor.​
    • You need not apply if you have been subject to arrest in the past 30 days.​
    • Kathar, Haat-Maraya, and Asha need not apply.​
    • Applying for more than one position is allowed.​
    ______________________________________________________________________​

Court Positions
    • House Organizer: The statesmanship officer responsible for the upkeep of Väll'Olloa lands, tracking of expenses, and audits within the house.
      • Must have graduated from one of the Statesman Schools, preferably Ivaëlleanthe Presidium.
      • More than one (1) Statesman School increases the odds of being hired.
      • Position: Closed, taken by Laeril Väll'Olloa (@joglak).
    • House Financer: The finance officer responsible for house staff finances: payment, housing, clothing, etc.
      • Must have graduated from one of the Finance Schools, preferably Olamaan Economic Theoretica or Narlas College for Commerce.
      • More than one (1) Finance School increases the odds of being hired.
      • Position: Open.
    • House Physician(s): The officially appointed House Physician responsible for the health of House Väll'Olloa, the House Stewards, and the House Servants.
      • Must have at least 10 points in Medical Science or 1 - 2 Progression Talent points in Support.
      • Having points invested in Alchemy Science increases the odds of being hired.
    • House Alchemist(s): The officially appointed House Alchemist responsible for the production of medicinal and non-medicinal alchemy.
      • Must have at least 10 points in Alchemy Science or 1 - 2 Progression Talent points in Support.
    • House Mage: The chief advisor of the occult and the arcane, oversees Arcanology Steward.
      • Must have White Occult Status or be able to obtain White Occult Status or 1 - 2 Progression Talent points in Mage.
      • Arcanology is preferred, although not required.
      • Position: Closed, Cyrillian Aredeth.
    • House Arcanist(s): The arcane officers responsible for the occult and the arcane, interacts with the House Mage.
      • Must have two (2) packs purchased from the Arcanology tree minimum.
      • More than two (2) packs increase the odds of being hired.
    • House Archaeologist(s): The chief officer of archaeology projects operated by House Väll'Olloa. Capable of hiring dig crews with the support of the House Steward and Patriarch.
      • This character must have graduated from Litántha Allornata and be proficient in one (1) Nelfin language packs.
    • House Guard Captain: The chief officer of family security responsible for scheduling, training, and bi-weekly review of House Guards.
      • This character must have at least 15 combat points, or be enlisted in a combat school.
    • House General: The chief military advisor responsible for leading other commanders and troops on the field.
      • Must have at least 5 perception art, 10 combat proficiencies, and perceived leadership skills greater than that of a Troop or Sailing Captain (1 Progression Talent point in General).
    • House Admiral: The chief naval advisor responsible for leading other naval leaders and ships.
      • Must have at least 10 sailing art, 5 perception art, and perceived leadership skills greater than that of a Troop or Sailing Captain (1 Progression Talent point in Admiral).
      • Position: Closed, taken by Erynor Valroris (@TheSilverSpectre)
    • House Captain: The various captains responsible for land and/or sea duties.
      • Sailing Captain: Must have at least 10 points in Sailing Art and perceived leadership skills.
      • Troop Captain: Must have at least 5 perception art, 10 combat proficiencies, and perceived leadership skills.
    • House Keepers: A collection of servants, responsible for upkeeping chores and lax tasks given to them by members of House Väll'Olloa.
      • No specific proficiency requirements are needed, although Culinary Arts and Thread Arts are preferred.
    • House Guards: A collection of guards, responsible for upkeeping the security and image of House Väll'Olloa.
      • Must have at least 5 Combat Proficiency Points or be enlisted in a combat school or 1 - 2 Progression Talent points in Warrior.
      • More than 5 Combat Proficiency Points increases the odds of being hired.
    • House Priest: The officially appointed House Priest that follows the listed faith of the house, responsible for managing the spiritual wellbeing of the family and their servants.
      • Must have graduated from the Minolla Convecture or be proficient in the teachings of Estel.
    • House Smith: The officially appointed House Smith responsible for all smithing operations and the maintenance of the House Guard's armor and weapons. Capable of hiring and maintaining one (1) assistant with the permission of the House Steward and Patriarch.
      • Must be proficient in a minimum of two (2) Metallurgy packs.
      • More than two (2) Metallurgy packs increase the odds of being hired.
    • House Tailor: The officially appointed House Tailor responsible for all clothing operations and the maintenance of House Keeper and House Guard uniforms. Capable of hiring and maintaining two (2) assistants with the permission of the House Steward and Patriarch.
      • Must have at least 10 points invested in Threads Art.
    • House Ranger: The officially appointed House Ranger responsible for keeping the property around the house estate free of poachers, dangerous animals, and other undesirables.
      • Must be proficient in Hunting, Horticulture, and Pathfinding.
    • House Stableman: The officially appointed House Stableman responsible for tending to the riding animals of House Väll'Olloa and maintenance of the coach wagon.
      • Must have at least 15 points invested in Husbandry Art.
    • House Gardener: The officially appointed House Gardener responsible for tending to the estate gardens and bouquets.
      • Must have at least 5 points invested in Gardening Art.
      • Having points invested in Horticulture Art increases the odds of being hired.
    [​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #1 joglak, Jul 2, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2022 at 1:58 AM
  2. joglak

joglak Refugee Supremium

House Steward Application
    Username:
    Discord:
    Activity Level (1 - 10):
    Position(s):
    Character Name:
    Character Sheet:
    References:
    Bans, Jails, Mutes?:
    Letter to Sol Laeril Väll'Olloa:
    Tags: @joglak

• Winner Winner x 1
    #2 joglak, Jul 2, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2021
  3. joglak

joglak Refugee Supremium

House Servant Application
    Username:
    Discord:
    Position(s):
    Character Name:
    Character Sheet:
    Bans, Jails, Mutes?:

• Winner Winner x 1
    #3 joglak, Jul 2, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2021
  4. Lazzulai

Lazzulai no.

Username: Lazzulai
    Discord: You have it fam
    Activity Level (1 - 10): 6/7
    Position(s): House Mage
    Character Name: Aeawynne of Rustwood
    Character Sheet: Boop
    References: @joglak , @GamingLeopurred @Caelamus
    Bans, Jails, Mutes?: Nah
    Letter to Duke Laeroth Minarith:

*The letter appeared to be inked in a dark forest green.*

To the esteemed Sol Minarith,
    I hope this letter reaches you in good health, I write to you today in hopes of finding employment with your family.
    I am a mage with knowledge in several fields of arcanology as well as in horticulture, herbology, gardening and animal caretaking.
    Previously some time ago, I once served under another Noble family , but resigned from my duties there as my attention required being elsewhere, as I am a caretaker of the Petal court community.

Warm winds,
    Aeäwynne Säeruane Bel-Rie Scora'nahune

*At the bottom of the letter was written something in magilex*

5. Lazzulai

Lazzulai no.

Username: Lazzulai
    Discord: you have it
    Position(s): House Gardener and House Stableman
    Character Name: Aeawyn
    Character Sheet: Refer to other post
    Bans, Jails, Mutes?: nope
    Letter to Duke Laeroth Minarith: Letter in other post
    Tags: d-d-double tag @joglak

6. joglak

joglak Refugee Supremium

ACCEPTED

Missus Aeäwynne Säeruane Bel-Rie Scora'nahune:

You will be placed on a two-week trial period for House Mage, House Gardener, and House Stableman. Should you be deemed capable of handling these duties with efficiency, you will be listed as an official Steward of House Minarith.

Safe Tidings and Speak Soon,
    Duke Laeroth Minarith

7. Malir_Bromtor

Malir_Bromtor Refugee

Username: Malir_Bromtor
    Discord: you have it
    Activity Level (1 - 10): I have no job
    Position(s): Garderner General Servent
    Character Name: Yisha
    Character Sheet:https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/yisha-kelsei-nienstraal-minos-alas.93856/
    References:Me myself and I
    Bans, Jails, Mutes?: None
    To Sol Minarith,

I have been going through the listings for Noblity looking for staff and noticed you had vacancy's for general servants and gardeners. I'd like to apply for both positions if possible in exchange for potential room and board, since Minoor do not use currency. I am a hard worker and I can promise you will be happy if you make the decision to hire myself.(edited)

From Yisha Kelsei Nienstraal Minos Alas

8. Malir_Bromtor

Malir_Bromtor Refugee

9. joglak

joglak Refugee Supremium

REJECTED on the grounds of the player no longer playing the character.

COURT MAGE POSITION STILL AVAILABLE.

10. joglak

joglak Refugee Supremium

Miss Yisha:
    I am gladdened to have received a letter expressing your wish to find a career within the Minarith Court. You are excepted on a trial basis and will be subject to a two-week period of etiquette training, however in that time frame also given a bed to sleep in, as well as three hot meals a day. Despite our people's differences, I am gladdened to strengthen the bridge between the Minoor and Altalaan.

May Ulley Guide You,
    Duke Laeroth Minarith

11. Senpah

Senpah Fixated Writer

Username:
    Discord:
    Activity Level (1 - 10): Between seven and eight
    Position(s): House Alchemist and House Physician
    Character Name: Mihaela Litvinova
    References: @GoodDreamer @joglak @soggytoenails @Audianna
    Bans/Mutes/Jail: Absolutely nothing! My record is squeaky clean!
    @joglak

To the esteemed Duke Minarith,
    With the recent establishment of the new houses becoming members of the peerage, I set out to search for any in need of an immediate House Alchemist or Physician to provide provisions and care to their family, which you were the first that caught my eye. For my background, I have served beneath both the Victoria's Valiants beneath the former Old Guard as a medic and I am now employed beneath the Burning Bridges Clinic as a contract medic and alchemist, but now I would like to expand my reach further if you would be willing to have me.
    Sincerely,
    Lady Mihaela of House Litvinova​

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. joglak

joglak Refugee Supremium

Lady Mihaela Litvinova:
    Rejected on the basis of your prior employment to the Burning Bridges Clinic, who have recently had a vampiric infestation. You may appeal this decision in one month's time or your Matriarch may appeal at a sooner date.

May Ulley Guide,
    Duke Laeroth Minarith

13. EdnaMode_

EdnaMode_ Head Empty Supremium

Username: EdnaMode_
    Discord: You have it!
    Activity Level (1 - 10): 7-8 (Depends on the day.)
    Position(s): Arcanology Stewards & House Gardener
    Character Name: Loriella Hall'aveia
    Character Sheet: Link
    References: @SneakyLinguine , @Caelamus , @GamingLeopurred
    Letter to Duke Laeroth Minarith @joglak :

To Sol Minarith,

Writing to you today is Loriella Hall'aveia, the new matriarch of the Hall'aveia family and a skilled architect, gardener, and intellectual. I wish to take a position as both an Arcanology Steward and a Gardener within your Court. I hope to offer immense expertise in both flora and the arcane sphere. I am also very aware of conduces and being exposed in the affairs of an esteemed noble family, as my own kin have held previous court positions in my time here in Regalia. I've also gone on to do many missions for individual noble peers & organizations. The last one being the devastating blithe in Shattel and helping the research efforts to combat it.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need more from me or meet in person.

Thank you!
    Loriella Hall'aveia

14. joglak

joglak Refugee Supremium

Miss Loriella Hall'aveia:
    I'd like to meet with you in person, and should you be deemed capable of balancing both of these positions, you will be placed on a two-week trial period. You are invited to the Minarith Estate between the times of 5 pm and 8 pm Regalian standard time for further discussion.

Ulley Guide,
    Duke Laeroth Minarith

15. SneakyLinguine

SneakyLinguine Queen of the Beans

Username: SneakyLinguine
    Discord: SneakyLinguine#0600
    Activity Level (1 - 10): 8 ish
    Position(s): House Physician
    Character Name: Aeda’lyn Kee’lyth
    Character Sheet: Link
    References: @EdnaMode_ @Iyyiushi @Caelamus
    Bans, Jails, Mutes?: None!
    To Sol Minarith,
    I pray this letter finds you well. I write to you today to express my interest in seeking employment within the Minarith Court as House Physician. My cherished knowledge in medicine and care-taking, imparted to me by my Elders, is put to use every day in my duty to ensure the health and well-being of the people of Petalcourt. I additionally run a small clinic in Petalcourt and take shifts at the Emporium Clinic from time to time. It would be my pleasure to discuss further on this opportunity, should you wish to do so.

Yours in Kindness,
    Aeda’lyn Kee’lyth
    Regalian Great Mother

16. joglak

joglak Refugee Supremium

Miss Aeda'lyn Kee'lyth:
    Welcome to the Minarith Court as you are hereby promoted and bestowed the position of House Physician. Do not disappoint.

Ulley Guide your path,
    Master of Celebrations
    Sol Laeroth Minarith

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  17. screaminbenshee

screaminbenshee Black Sheep

Username: Screaminsbenshee
    Discord: Mikheal - Passerine of Medicine#1586
    Activity [1-10]: Depends really, once the Junior year starts up it may only be on the weekends
    Position(s): House Alchemist
    Character Name: Mikheal Baskin
    Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/mikheal-baskins.79032/#post-995494
    References: @BitCatalyst
    Bans, Jails, Mutes?: Nope

To Sol Minarith

Good Morning and/or Good Afternoon to the recipient of this letter. I write to you today in search employment in this eeeh…’Minarith Court’ as House Alchemist. I’ve been neck-deep in the field ever since I was a lad and have been involved in assisting a few of the residents of the court (And a good few outside) with alchemical needs. As of recent, I have found that my recent endeavors here have left me feeling rather empty and hollow inside….basically it’s getting really really boring just sittin around and making brews for nobody. So, I hope that this gets out to you soon before I loose my mind

Yours Truly
    -Mikheal R Baskin

Tag: @joglak

#17 screaminbenshee, Jul 27, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  18. Clone_Fives

Clone_Fives Supremium

Username: Clone_Fives
    Discord: Captain-Deadeye#0043
    Activity [4-11]: in CST and on weekdays
    Position(s): House Stableman
    Character Name: Silver Gilphyra
    Character Sheet: Approved Sheet - Character Application: Silver Or'sa | MassiveCraft Forums
    References: @SneakyLinguine @JamiJam017 @BitCatalyst @soggytoenails
    Bans, Jals, Mutes?: No
    Letter to Duke Laeroth

To Sol Minarith
    I hope this letter gets to you in good condition I would like employment as the House Stableman i have a good level of knowledge of hourses and abit experiance with them aswell I would like to have the chance to use some of the knowledge i know to help in the Minarith court

From
    -Silver Gilphyra

Tag: @joglak

19. joglak

joglak Refugee Supremium

Mister Mikheal R. Baskin:
    Thank you for showing interest in the Minarith Court. Before all, I would like for us to meet in person to discuss your skill-sets and backstory; I am utmost curious of your experience.

Let me know when you are available.

Ulley Guide,
    Master of Celebrations
    Sol of Avonn
    Laeroth Minarith

20. joglak

joglak Refugee Supremium

Miss Silver Gilphyra:
    I am so glad to hear from you after my suggestion at the Alms Ministry job fair to apply. I would like to meet with you in person, so please reply to me expressing a time and date that would suit you best.

Ulley Guide,
    Master of Celebrations
    Sol of Avonn
    Laeroth Minarith

21. Yoggery

Yoggery Do it for the bear!

Username: Yoggery
    Discord: Yog-Sothoth#6596
    Activity Level (1 - 10): 5
    Position(s): House Guard, General Steward, whatever role you think is appropriate.
    Character Name: Ealireleia Aleesia Carbellenor
    Character Sheet: HERE
    References: @Iyyiushi @soggytoenails @Malir_Bromtor @Karthadon
    Bans, Jails, Mutes?: NOpe!
    The Letter seemed to be written fluently and well in Modern Altalar
    Dear Duke Laeroth Minarith,
    I believe you and I have already met a few times. I'm Ealireleia Carbellenor, and I have a great interest in working for you. I'm mostly a combatant with Violet Order experience, and have recently re-joined the Aranarth Order, which the code called for resigning from the Violets. A lot of my childhood training as a page was with Bastard Swords and other one handed swords, as well as a heater shield. I also have attended and graduated the Mizalaan College for War, a military command school in Tanaar Ivaelle.
    As for positions I am interested in, I'm mostly interested in either the Land Captain Steward, General Steward roles. All depends on what you need the most as of the moment. I also wish to be employed as a house guard as well.
    Sincerely,
    Ealireleia Aleesia Carbellenor

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  22. joglak

joglak Refugee Supremium

Miss Ealireleia Aleesia Carbellenor:
    Given your previous experience as a Violet Order guard, and also previous meetings with you, I hereby automatically accept your request to serve House Minarith as one of our House Guards, our General Steward and, our 'Land Captain'. I hope to meet with you soon to formally discuss your duties, but congratulations in the meantime.

Ulley Guide,
    Sol Laeroth Minarith
    Master of Celebrations

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  23. Trinimere

Trinimere

Username: Trinimere
    Discord: Maple#1000
    Activity Level (1 - 10): 8
    Position(s): Archaeology Steward
    Character Name: Kindroth Eilfond Halix
    Character Sheet: Bonk
    References: @HeyItzAPotato @JamiJam017

The parchment of the letter felt crisp. It might even have smelt like... lilac? The handwriting was immaculate, fitting for one who would use such FANCY paper.

To the honorable Sol Minarith!

I do hope this letter finds you well. I am Kindroth Eilfond Halix, a traveling scholar who has found himself in the confines of Regalia. During my tenure here, I hope to put my skills to good use. It just so happened that I saw notice that House Minarith was in need of a Steward of Archaeology. It also just so happens that I've done my fair share of studies at Litántha Allornata, among other less former studies in the field.

Should you like to set a time to meet, I will of course fit my schedule to yours.

Humbly yours,
    Kindroth Eilfond Halix

24. joglak

joglak Refugee Supremium

To the Mister Kindroth Eilfond Halix:
    Given our recent meeting, I need not tell you anymore than you are accepted on a trial-basis. Welcome aboard.

Signed,
    Duke Laeroth Minarith
    Sol of Avonn
    Master of Celebrations

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  25. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit Staff Member Lore2

Username: Acosmism
    Discord: Acosmism#7054
    Activity Level (1 - 10): 8 to 9-ish
    Position(s): Sea Captain Position
    Character Name: Calarel Erxidor
    Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/szalynssia.95100/
    References: SaltyLikeTheSea, Qoll, FlossyBerryRene
    Bans, Jails, Mutes?: Nope nope and nope
    To Duke Minarith,

Hello. My name is Juliette. I am an exceptional admiral and captain and I think I'd fill this role as best as I possibly can, utilizing my schooling at Talant Ilha-Faial Academy as well as personal experience at sea. I hope you consider my application or perhaps consider having a chat sometime soon, as I'm better at explaining in person rather than through letter.

Best Regards,

Juliette

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #25 Acosmism, Aug 18, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
  26. joglak

joglak Refugee Supremium

Calarel Erxidor:
    I am pleased to see you take interest in the position, although first I'd like to meet with you in person to discuss your skill-sets further. Please let me know of a time that best suits you for a meeting and, hopefully, a discussion regarding your duties.

Until then and Ulley Guide,
    Duke Laeroth Minarith
    Sol of Avonn
    Master of Celebrations

27. Werrington

Werrington :)

Username: Werrington
    Discord: You have it
    Activity Level (1 - 10): 5-ish on this character
    Position(s): House Arcanist, House Keeper
    Character Name: Omëa Ínyeii-alváan
    Character Sheet: Here
    References: Me, Myself, and I
    The letter was penned with a small and tidy script, written in the modern Altalaan tongue.

To the Sol Minarith of Avonn,

___It has recently come to my notice that the gracious Sol Minarith and their Court are seeking out both capable minds and hands to assist them in their endeavors, and I am simply enchanted by the opportunity to work under such a family. I have heard nothing but pleasant things, and greatly hope you'd consider my tenure.

___I, Omëa Ínyeii-alváan, pride myself in life-long studies across three fields: the mechanizations of the Arcane and Occult, the histories of the Altalar people, as well as the evolution of the Altalar tongue from the era of its inception. I have both studied at and, more importantly, graduated from the Ivaëlleanthe Presidium and Eälessa College for Tact, and am fortunate enough to boast of past experience in my homeland managing some aspects of the state. I am more than willing to assist in the menial tasks to keep your estate running well and efficiently, and can be quite the cook should the inspiration strike.

___I hope this letter finds you well, and look forwards to our colleagueship should you find me acceptable.

Aish-eia Provide,
    Omëa-Eldas Töyith Intharyas Ínye aeilë Aish-alváan sul Aullu'mënai Tanaar-Süsellaam​

#27 Werrington, Oct 30, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
  28. CyberMo01

CyberMo01 Not a Robot

Username: CyberMo01
    Discord: CyberMo01#2213
    Activity Level (1 - 10): 6 or 7
    Position(s): House Guard
    Character Name: Cieli Le'vilja
    Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/cieli-levilja.68208/#post-1021666
    References: @Follower @RaggedyGrace
    The following letter is written in Altalar, and in faintly orange scented ink.
    To Sol Lareil Väll'Olloa,
    I write to you today to ask to join your house guard. I do remember you extending me the offer to join in the past, but I was not able to truly consider that offer until recently. I have decided that I want to join, and as such, I am writing you this letter to ask for such. I believe you are familiar with my skills, but to refresh your memory, I am talented in using the Atraves stave. I also have a plethora of guard experience, having served in two different city guard charters, and one other house guard. I also have experience serving nobility, both from the aforementioned house guard job and from a job as a steward. Please let me know what you decide.

Sincerely,
    Cieli Le''vilja

29. Yoggery

Yoggery Do it for the bear!

Username: Yoggery
    Discord: I got a new one, my old one got oofed. The new one is Fimbulthulr#2129
    Activity Level (1 - 10): 4-9, depends on week. Job and school. I've had time to rp recently due to covid quarantine though.
    Position(s): House Guard
    Character Name: Ealireleia Aleesia Carbellenor
    Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/ealireleia-carbellenor.89938/
    References: @Iyyiushi @Karthadon @Malir_Bromtor @Faith_Bug @JamiJam017 @Yoggery
    Bans, Jails, Mutes?: NOpe!
    <The letter was written in Modern Altalar>
    Dear Sol Laeril Väll'Olloa,
    Greetings Sol Väll'Olloa, I wish to re-apply for a position in the House Guard. Saana Gahan can vouch for me. Guarding one of Solleria's Sol's sounds like a great job after I had just returned from my home town in Solleria. Didn't think I'd return, but something drawn me and I look to work for you once more now that I am back in the city.
    Sincerely,
    Ealireleia Aleesia Carbellenor

30. joglak

joglak Refugee Supremium

Ya'll know u be accepted, but for formality

ACCEPTED

31. joglak

joglak Refugee Supremium

Eaalireleia Aleesia Carbellenor:
    Welcome back. Accepted.

Sincerely,