The United Masquerade

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by MyJhintuition, Jul 9, 2021.

1. MyJhintuition

MyJhintuition Refugee

The United Masquerade is an event planned by the Danse Macabre The Masquerade, its word would find way out to any and all void aligned, and most importantly, sanguine, with open invitation to any of these categories. Its goal stated simple, to unite all void aligned and sanguine in dance and festivities!

The Invite

"To all my dearest kin,

I formally extend an invitation to all of you, and I hope this letter finds you well, I wish to give us all a night to indulge in dance, feeding, and
    conversation, as well as wonderous drinking and enjoyment. The United Masquerade is simple in principle, I wish to perform a proper masquerade among my kin, and state what it is my Danse Macabre truly intends to bring to the table with all of you. I will be hosting this event in our private home in the sewers, and will be welcoming you all with open arms. Me and my group will all be wearing Masquerade masks, and I hope you may partake in this traditional festivity aswell. I promise the finest wines, strongest whiskeys, and sweetest meads for all who wish to attend. As well as access to our homes amenities to include our spa room, where we can style you, our wonderous bar and dancefloor, and our kitchens to provide both mundane and blood based foods for you. If you receive this invitation and your interest is peaked, please, return a letter to myself and allow me to know your attendance proper. It is planned to be on Saturday 17th of July, I hope this date fits most well. And I hope to see many beautiful masks and or faces.

Sincerely, The Bleeding Angel, The Crimson Mask, Leader of The Masquerade.

OOC INFO

When? July 17th Saturday at 6PM CST

Who? Anyone that isn't a werebeast or guard, and most importantly, any sanguine are welcomed with open arms, regardless of coven.

Why? I wanted to make a proper event with the rather quiet acting coven I run.

What? A Masquerade and ball, you are not required to wear or skin a mask, but if you wish to go the extra mile! It will be fun!

Where? The Masquerades Cladestine base, just past the wraith, head forward then go to the left

• Winner Winner x 4
    #1 MyJhintuition, Jul 9, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2021