The Treaty Of Elkenburg

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Aespair, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Aespair

Aespair Am I the only one here?

THE TREATY OF ELKENBURG
    Their excellencies, Duke Gallus Tyrannian of the Veer and Duke Hengest Harhold of Vlissinghelm, have formally agreed to cease the Tyrannian War of Aggression under the following terms:

ARTICLE I​
    Duke Tyrannian keeps all gains he has made in the war, retaining hold of the entire Veer. Duke Harhold acknowledges that any future claim on this clay, whether by him or his allies, is fruitless.

ARTICLE II​
    There shall be no changes made to Duke Harhold’s landholdings as shown de facto at the signing of this treaty.

ARTICLE III​
    Duke Gallus Tyrannian and his vassals thereunder do formally recognize Hengest Harhold as the rightful Revain of Zuiderpoort.

ARTICLE IV​
    House Tyrannian and House Harhold are to maintain a peace of six months, ending on January the thirty-first, in the year of our Emperor, 308 AC. Once this date has been reached, the Houses may decide either to renew the peace or let it become null.

SIGNATORIES
    Gallus Stavro Tyrannian
    Duke of the Veer
    Secretary of Foreign Affairs

Hengest Harhold
    Duke of Vlissinghelm
    Revain of Zuiderpoort

Enzo Celso
    Palest of Duke Gallus Tyrannian
    Witness to the Treaty of Elkenburg

Rodrigo Peirgarten
    Count of Valentino
    Witness to the Treaty of Elkenburg

• Winner x 8
    • Powerful x 5
    • Like x 1
    • Immersive x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  2. Arhbi

Arhbi Peacemaker Supremium

“Acknowledgment and granting of titles is Imperial perogative, and it’s not merely something that a backwater Veer hick can do. Harhold has gained nothing from this conflict except for the ire of his people,” remarked a very unsurprised Archduke, who then went back to sipping on his wine while kicking back on his sofa.

• Immersive Immersive x 8
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Jonificus

Jonificus Pizza the Hutt

"My thanks for acknowledging my self-proclaimed title recognized by my peers of the Anglian mainland. I am pleased to know that the Empire is growing approving of my rightful claim. Let us chat over wine and a game of chess, friend." Hengest says to the lord of the castle, offering up a brief cordial smile to the former enemy.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Powerful Powerful x 1