The Summons (wip)

Discussion in 'Player Stories' started by bwmwags3, Jun 17, 2021.

1. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

Within the Throng of the Highlands a Ailor rushes before a congregation of url and Ailor praying in unity. The local unionists having come to join a morning of celebration quickly going silent as the news is read...The High Reverend has died.

A Url sits between his children surrounded by the masked followers of Delu, the Ainman, Splechdman, the Seinnma, the Dìonma, and the Eìstma. Their revelry turned to total silence as the news of the events was read out. James Larkson ross before his congreagation.

"
    A light upon the world has gone dim, the High Reverend was a unionist yes but one of the most Honorable I have ever meet. His death shall send ripples across Aloria even if he is not one of us. I shall record his name myself and encourage all to remember it so his Urram which has grant him passage may be honored by the Ainman."

The congregation would set into mourning for the Reverend. For his life which had earned him the respect of many,

James would write upon a scroll to be sent across the Treji Clan, "I shall come to Regalia at first opportunity to mourn the loss of High Reverend Harlhold and pay my respects for whatever small but deep felt connection I had with his divine. May we all pray to whatever faith we have for him, his Arram, and his kin."

(I fully allow those within the Clan to know the Highlighted Green :) James' will be back when ever a funeral is announced)