The Story Game

Kyoto Wolf

Reality Artist
Reaction score
Hey everyone, this is just a quick and fun forum game I had remembered from a few other forums in the past that I'd think I'd try out here on MassiveCraft!!

The game is fairly simple, everyone makes a sentence and adds it to the story,
Here is an example:

Person A: There once was a bird, who wanted to be heard.
Person B: That bird couldn't talk and had a nervous breakdown.
Person C: <insert random story progression here>

So yeah! Let's see how it goes, I'll let the first person to post here start.

Good luck & have fun!

Once there was a fluffy pink gorilla named Larry, who lived in an RV.

But one day, Boi was sickly. His Fad-time was fading.

But reaching the legendary Fountain of Dankness is no small feat, for to unlock the door to the Cave of Da(r/n)kess, it is required that you must possess both the purist of hearts and the rarest of Pepes.

And with that, his journey on the path of the pure heart had taken it's first, teetering steps.

But little did they know, that Larry's friend Boi was being mercilessly hunted by Pepe, a veteran of the Meme Wars of 2006.

Pepe and Boi had been in a long romantic relationship, but when Boi broke up with Pepe, he swore he would take him back.

This sideplot and surprising development didn't effect Larry in the slightest, as he was very occupied with purifying his heart, finding the rarest pepe. and saving his friend.

But Pepe did not want Larry to find the rarest of his breed, and decided to stop it once and for all.

But then, Hussie strikes a-fucking-gain and begins a sideplot about Pepe.

-in which is revealed that the rarest pepe was simply pepe all along, implying the climactic battle that will be engaged betwixt our protagonist, and the war torn pepe, as the pepe hunts down Larry to prevent the capture of the rarest pepe, while unknowingly bringing him the pepe all along.-

the plot thiccen

23d8e053ce20f9f7bbf08436cc5295f4.jpg

So, using the power of the internet, Pepe makes the journey almost instantaneously to Larry, gun in hand, eyes steady, prepared to put an end to the pink furred chimpanzee's quest,

Suddenly, Larry rips off his head and lo and behold, there was Deadpool:

1427yy.jpg

And with that out of the way, Deadpool put the head back on and once again pretended to be Larry.