The Story Behind Who Caused The Magestorm

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by ThePear, Dec 6, 2020.

1. ThePear

ThePear Pear

The Writer is to remain anonymous
    So, I have recently been made aware of who exactly caused the creation of the Mage Storm that currently engulfs the city. For my own well-being, I am not going to tell where I got this knowledge, incase anyone wanted to track me down. The one who caused the MageStorm is an Isldar by the name of "Ayas." They seem to be a void worshiper of some kind. They attempted to play with the Crystals, their motivation being to quote "Break the Veil" what they did with the crystals is unclear, but they said they tried to quote "Add some essence to it." It was their second attempt that caused the magestorm to occur. My theory is that they were trying to use the Crystals to get rid of Exist magic, but accidentally got rid of all magic, but I am not well versed in the magical world so take my Theory with a Grain of salt. I am not aware of exactly how credible my source is so don't take this story as fact right away. Although I do believe if this story does have some credibility then it might help Regalia further understand what exactly is going on with the mage storm, and will hopefully greatly aid authorities.

• Winner Winner x 1