The Spymaster In Ikion

Discussion in 'Progression Events' started by babaMP3, Oct 12, 2014.

1. babaMP3

babaMP3 innocent until proven filthy Supremium

[​IMG]
    The sharp breeze of autumn pricked the flesh of the meandering guard duly patrolling the empty manor. Precariously perched on a tall cliff facing the coasts of Ikion, the property was more of a dainty aesthetic than a place to live. The halls were dark, the windows were open, and the entire manor maintained a dull air of stagnant calmness.

A blur slipped from shadow to shadow in the halls. Perhaps it was the billowing of the curtains, or just the strange flicker of the torch. The guard didn't care too much, of course. Who would want to break into such a dainty coastal manor? It was barely used by their liege and found itself lacking in any amount of wealth beyond its view of the glorious ocean. The ocean. The guard broke his usual pace throughout the manor to step out onto the balcony facing the sparkling sea. The moonlight shed such a lovely light on it all, he felt.

Meanwhile, the apparent blur found itself in the personal offices of a certain Tristan Lamperouge. Having successfully penetrated the heart of the manor, the spy tore the room up, ripping documents, tipping over chairs and tables, and stuffing a few envelopes and sealed parchments into his pack. He slipped out of the quarters, his gaze dully set onto the long, long hallway. As he took his first delicate step, his foot made a small squish, having just gently poked a banana peel. What in the world was a banana peel doing in the middle of this hallway? With a small sigh, the spy simply sidestepped the banana peel and continued on his merry way. He began a sprint, rather pleased with his work. As he rounded a corner and then another, he found himself in front of one of the many open balconies. With a haughty smile, he sped on, only to run straight into the guard. In a fit of confusion and chaos, the two fumbled across the balcony and over its edge.

The next day, the manor was under possession of the Lamperouge's administration. In a curt letter penned to their liege, they informed the Lamperouge of the tampered office and a few missing documents, along with the dead body of the guard on duty the night before. As a post-note, there was also a few lines detailing the apparent abundance of banana peels dotting the residence.

Meanwhile, our spy found himself stranded on an island somewhere between Ikion and Thessalonikon. Uninhabited and definitely undocumented, the spy knew his fate was sealed. Sailors passing by the island noted peculiar mounds of banana peels dotting the isle's shores.

@SupremeCripple

• Like Like x 1
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    #1 babaMP3, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
  2. Shayin

Shayin Seen any Elves?

I find these Story Progression events very a-peeling.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  3. Johto_Jo

Johto_Jo Irresponsible Father

(( Am I just... Dumb? I... I don't understand the bananas D': ))

4. AccursedRadiance

AccursedRadiance White People at a Cookout: It needs more salt

5. ApatheticLlama

ApatheticLlama El Torero.

((It's a reference to a somewhat similar debacle.))

6. Film_Noir

Film_Noir Snowdonian Pirate

7. ApatheticLlama

-Pats shoulder silently.-

8. Johto_Jo

Johto_Jo Irresponsible Father

9. _Nick__

_Nick__ Nicholas Ceadon

The bananas though, I feel all the nobles seem to love like banana bread or something...

10. Ellimairy

Ellimairy Sophia Du Polignac

Ima gonna sell bananas from now on. Everybody wants them. Ima claim thiz now.

11. jamstersaber14

jamstersaber14 Jamie_KI

12. Phon_Senajan

Phon_Senajan Out there ON the sun

((MY GOD! NOT SYLVESTER! HE DIDNT EVEN FINISH HIS TRAINING COURSE YET! WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO TELL HIS PARENTS NOW!))

13. LadyRose_

LadyRose_ Ithanian Princess

Though the two are not connected. House Red would have nothing to gain from a land so distant from ourselves.

14. ApatheticLlama

((I wasn't suggesting they are c: . It's the banana motif I'm referring to, friend.))