The Solatium Regiment

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by fantuinn, May 28, 2020.

1. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

{x}

——————◈——————

I
    Precursor.

The Solatium Regiment was formed primarily of members of the Stygian Company and added recruits who were willing to work on the side of the law. It is led by Count du Triege, a familiar face in the guard industry, and populated mostly by experienced aberrations. The Regiment prides itself on precision, focusing on recording the abnormal and testing the extent of its capabilities. It is inherently something more inclined towards strategy and antimagic; curing the infected and retaliating against the dangerous, though in direct opposition to its predecessor the Greywitches, hardly ever travels down into the sewers. The Solatium Regiment acts with an antimagic preference, though not without reason.

——————◈——————

II
    Rights.

• The right to arrest individuals in breach of Regalian Law while in Uniform.
    • The right to arrest and interrogate suspected criminals of violating State Law.
    • The right to utilize plate armor while on duty.
    • The right to utilize weapons while on duty and use non-concealed carry.
    • The right to imprison those in breach of Regalian Law in Greygate Prison.
    • The right to force curing on individuals with Werebeast and Sanguine afflictions.
    • The right to guard public events.
    • Right to hire Occult Persona (Legal aberrations).
    • Right to use Occult Abilities on duty.
    • Right to record and privately test the abilities of aberrations. Court Mages and Noble Occult require the consent of their host family.

——————◈——————

III
    Records.

To be updated.​

——————◈——————

IV
    Recruitment.

The Solatium Regiment recruits any person provided they are capable of combat and record-keeping. The illiterate are automatically barred. Combat can extend to weapons or magical capabilities. Aberrants are preferred, but not exclusive. A letter must be addressed to either the Commander Leufred du Triege or the Captains Kavia Alearaheal and Alcuin du Kirsch. Responses will be ferried by any person of Officer position or higher.

IGN:

Character Name:

Character Application:

Letter:

——————◈——————

• Powerful x 32
    • Useful x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Immersive x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    #1 fantuinn, May 28, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  2. Hierophant_

Hierophant_ Bruh

[​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 21
  3. faelcvns

faelcvns failcvns

4. fantuinn

Velalora,
    Welcome to the Regiment. Prepare to learn some discipline.​
    Leufred,
    Commander of the Solatium Regiment.​

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. NoRezForYou

NoRezForYou Professional Hand Holder

IGN: NoRezForYou
    Character Name: Atalaya
    Letter:
    Dear Commander Leufred,

I seek interest in aiding you in your expedition to further shed light on the Arcane influence of this realm. I am an Arcanologist among many other things and possess an array of tools you may find of use, though details can be shed upon a face to face interaction. Whilst I am capable in the field I do work far more effectively in the background, I hope this isn't something that will disgruntle you.

I look forward to your response,
    Dr. Atalaya Grey.

6. fantuinn

Doctor,
    Your capabilities as a researcher can be put to good use. Please, contact me in the future so we may further discuss your recruitment.​
    Leufred du Triege,

#6 fantuinn, May 31, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
  7. FilicidalIdeals

FilicidalIdeals we're gonna go get married

IGN: FilicidalIdeals
    Character Name: Deldrax
    Letter:

Greetings, Commander Leufred,

I recently departed from the Arcanum, I felt their way of leadership was.. far from optimal, and I felt like my skills could've been put to better use. I want to join your ranks, I met you once on the Greygate bridge, you said you looked forward to a transfer, and I write to you for that exact reason.

I eagerly await.
    Sihndar of the Ranth Demand: Deldrax Dri'alatran

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  8. UrsaMajor

UrsaMajor The sandwich guy.

IGN: UrsaMajor

Character Name: Allen Watson

Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/david-allen-watson.83621/

Letter:

Dear Commander Leufred,

Upon learning of your guild, I was quite excited. After the Clicker Crisis, I wanted to put my knowledge and skill to use, and I believe the Solatium Regiment houses the best place for that. I am a former member of the Violet Order and current scholar who has been studying the abnormal since the destruction of my home, Ceardia. I've displayed a lot of my studies within my museum in Regalia (including a recent exhibit of the heroics of the city in the Clicker Crisis), in hopes to educate the Regalian public and to better prepare us for possible future events. While my combat skills aren't what they used to be, nor am I an aberrant of any sort, I still hope I can be of some use to the Regiment as a researcher or investigator, if you are recruiting for such positions. Let's keep Regalia safe, together.

Thank you for your consideration,

[​IMG]

9. fantuinn

Dri'alatran,
    We'll work on your letter formatting in the near future. Having taken note of your skills and past as a guardsman, I have decided on accepting you into the Charter. Welcome to the Solatium Regiment.​
    Leufred du Triege,

10. fantuinn

Watson,
    I am enthused to know someone of such reputable background is interested in joining our regiment. Your past as a Violet, alongside your capability for investigation and genuine motivation have given me the foresight to accept you. Your directions will be sent to you posthaste.​
    Leufred du Triege,

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Testlo

Testlo Terry Seattle

IGN: testl
    Character Name: Leonardo Blum
    Character Application: bop
    Letter:
    Commander Leufred du Triege,

After speaking with a few of your guardsmen I have found myself rather interested in joining your ranks within the Solatium Regiment. I may not be an aberrant of any sorts but I may be of service to you in some ways. I like to think myself strong and capable, I have been told that my excessive training has made me into a big man, which I do see myself. I've also spent most of my adult life serving under the House Kreiburg as a house guard so I have been trained in proper combat and etiquette.
    If you would consider letting me take a spot into your rankings I'd be greatly appreciative.

Leonardo Blum

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  12. microwavemmm

microwavemmm no such thing

Leonardo Blum,

Your application to our charter is appreciated, however, the Solatium Regiment is strictly considering aberrants only.​

Kavia Alearaheal,
    Captain of the Solatium Regiment.​

13. ArbysChan

ArbysChan

IGN: ArbysChan

Character Name: Sinaht Elxisys

Character Application: Here

Letter:
    Dear Purple Eyes and his associates,

I'm quite enthralled by Leufred du Triege's invitation to join the Solatium Regiment.

As an Isldar, I have a large amount of combat experience while I supported the third pillar. For anyone ignorant of our customs, I effectively served in the military for about fifty some odd years.

Without getting too personal, I am no longer living in the Hold or a representative of my race. With that, however, I still carry the knowledge and experience, such as a heavy proficiency with large weapons, training in unarmed combat, and a solid grasp of arcane knowledge.
    With both the racial powers of a Moon Vault Isldar, alongside those of the Witchblood infection, I am also fully versed Soul Dragon Ritualist. You will find both my combative and non-combative attributes rather diverse and helpful, and I do hope you will allow me to be apart of such a grand organization.

Regards, Sinaht.

14. microwavemmm

Sinaht,

Our charter would be delighted to have you and your talents put to a good use. However, with that said, please prepare to learn to respectfully address those written to. Nonetheless, approved.

Kavia Alearaheal,

15. Rose

Rose

IGN: RoseMetal

Character Name: Huo Ra'nin

Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/huo-ranin.85315/#post-969631

Letter:

Most Honorable Commander Leufred du Triere,
    My name is Huo Ra'nin, I have just recently arrived in Regalia and have learned of your order's mission. I have both a military and religious background, skilled in both blade and dragon ritualism and am interested in putting my teachings into practice during my new life in this grand city. The opportunity to use my skills to aid others and combat evil in my new home is very alluring to me and I hope you consider me as a possible recruit.

With much veneration, Huo Ra'nin

16. microwavemmm

Huo Ra'nin,

The Solatium Regiment is searching for aberrants to aid our charter. Unfortunately, this application is, by default, rejected because of this reason. Regardless, it is appreciated.​

Kavia Alearaheal,
    Officer of the Solatium Regiment.​

17. fantuinn

Thread edited with an incredible emblem created by @microwavemmm.
    Still recruiting! Currently looking for:
    • Archbloods, always.
    • Exorcists.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  18. HybrisVT

HybrisVT A totally serious person.

IGN: Shibani
    Character Name: Anika Kreiburg
    Character Application: Boop
    Letter:

Good evening Commander Leufred du Triere,

I have been holding off on joining a guard for quite sometime after the retched experience with the Inquisition. I do think though despite the things going on with my house as of current it'd be good for me to do something outside drinking wine in the stronghold. I was trained at Feer Drakken and participated in the Dread war so I can hopefully be of use to the Solatium. I am an Archblood so I should put my abilities to use rather than waste them.

Spirit Bless, Anika Signature.png

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  19. microwavemmm

Anika Kreiburg,

As unity of Archbloods call ever stronger to protect our great city against a common evil, to welcome an experienced soldier such as yourself would be an opportunity foolish to pass. Your fulfilled duties combating in the Dread War is a commendable act, and thus The Solatium Regiment would be privileged to call you to our ranks. I do hope your transition from wine to guards' work is a smooth one. Accepted.
    Kavia Alearaheal,
    Officer of the Solatium Regiment.​

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  20. Angelic_Terror

Angelic_Terror Mercenary, and part time badass

IGN: Demon_Warlord

Character Name: Axil Chandrelle

Character Application: The Voltalar

Letter:

Dear Commander Leufred du Triere,

My name is Axil chandrelle, an Archblood now looking for work once again, it has been a while and I recently have returned from my vacation to Ellador, and, I have seen a good bit of change in Regalia, I am looking to be part of a good change, At one point I believe i met you, when I used to work as an officer among the Arcanum, but, I believe my talents may be best used here, and more appreicated.

Sincerely Axil Chandrelle.

21. Entityze

Entityze Straight outta DBD

• IGN: Spookmas | Kathar
    • Character Name: Niriana Theralz'qen
    • Character Application: Here
    • Letter:
    To Commander Leufred du Triege or Captain Kavia Alearaheal

I wish to seek employment within The Solatium Regiment. Your charter has piqued my interest. I wish to keep Regalia safe from the aberrants that keep poking their ugly faces around the corner, and this seems like the best way to do so!
    My skills include, knowledge of the Sanguine and Werebeasts, aswell as being capable of using a few weapons such as shields and fast blades.

I hope you will consider me fit for the job,
    Niriana Theralz'qen

22. fantuinn

Theralz'qen,
    While normally we do not accept mundane presence within the Solatium, by merit of not wanting to expose the mundane to abnormality, due to your unique history and qualifications we will make an exception. This will not be repeated in the future. You are accepted into the regiment.​
    Commander du Triege.​
    Please DM me on discord.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  23. SpooksDragon

SpooksDragon Back, maybe, I have no idea

IGN: SpooksDragon

Character Name: Valek Nef

Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/valek-nef.86265/#post-974254

Letter: Dear Commander Leufred du Triere, I do hope this letter finds you in good health.

I write this letter to inform you that I would like to join your guard charter. I wish to work within the law to help the people of regalia and those who visit. I believe I work very logically and may be able to help in investigations of any kind, I will also be able to help in combat situations that require a ranged skill. I do hope you accept my offer,

-Valek Nef

24. microwavemmm

Valek Nef,

As much as your letter to our regiment is appreciated, we've decided to reject your submission. Your involvement with recent protests hasn't left you in the position to act as law enforcement.
    Kavia Alearaheal,

25. cowboys0211

cowboys0211

IGN: cowboys0211

Character Name: Andro Brizre Solzas

Character Application: Application

To Commander Leufred du Triere,

Hello again Leufred, I don't know if you remember me from our archblood meeting, but my name is Andro Solzas and I had signed up for the mission to rescue other archbloods. Knowing that The Solatium Regiment houses and is run by fellow Archbloods brings a sort of comfort the rest of us especially to me. As a fellow archblood I would like to join you and the Solatium Regiment to help out the city of Regalia and its citizens to the best of my abilities. I'm quite skilled in swords, bows and I happen to know a tiny bit of alchemy, but overall I'm not afraid to throw down my life for others if it comes down to it. I do hope you will consider me for the Solatium and welcome me.

Respectfully, Andro Solzas.

26. microwavemmm

Please DM me on Discord!

27. river_essence

river_essence It's morbin' time.

IGN: JustSomeMouse

Character Name: Kae'laenn Ruvair

Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/kaelaenn-ruvair.85217/

Hello Commander Leufred, I do hope this letter finds you well,

It has come to my attention that there are charters around Regalia. I am new here, however I would like to get a start on protecting Regalia, as it may be my home for, likely, the rest of my life. Given the past occurrences that I was told of, such as the Clicker attacks, sanguine, and werebeasts, I would like to inform you that I happen to be able to cure both Sanguine and Shattered cursed. I also happen to excel in alchemies and axe combat, as I was raised by my brother by some time.

I happen to have some issues with common, my mother is helping me write, yet she has given me a clockwork mask to speak and understand perfect common without fail. I am also beginning to understand more and more common as time goes on, given my teachings with her every now and then, so I do hope this doesn't hinder my chances.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Kae'laenn Ruvair, or Rubine.

28. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

IGN | SnashuuPomaymay. that’s missus snab to you.

Character Name | Freya Elizabeth Grey.

Character Application | my signature lol

Letter | ENTER COMMAND>>> get fucked
    Leufred,
    This letter is literally just going up a flight of stairs and under your door, I don’t know why I’m doing this.
    Let me in please please please please please please please no punctuation please,
    Signed your friend who you should definitely let in,
    Freya

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  29. fantuinn

Updated Hierarchy information. We are still hiring!​

30. YoitsKing

YoitsKing The Strong Will Bend The Weak

IGN: Stewyblue
    Character Name: Hanz Rosenguart
    Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/hanz-rosenguart.85338/
    Letter:
    Leufred,
    I know that I am quite new as an Archblood and still gaining your trust but I promise you that with my extensive combat and guard training that I wont let you down if you give me this chance.
    -Hanz Rosenguart

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  31. Aphellon

Aphellon Divine of the Sword

IGN: Aphellon
    Character Name: Llura Llov'loria
    Character Application: click me
    Letter:

To the Count Du Triege:
    I hope this letter finds you in good health. My name is Llura Llov'loria. I have just come to this city this week and I seek employment among Regalia's guard charters. I was recommended to write to you specifically by one of your upstanding guardsmen, and told that I would be shot for trespassing if I attempted to voice my request in person, so here I am, writing to you with a simple request: allow me to join your charter. I believe that I will be an asset to you not only for my ways with the blade of my longsword, but also for my deep understanding of the unnatural world. I have extensive knowledge of curing abberancies such as vampirism or werebeastism, I am a practicing exorcist, ritualist, and accomplished sorcerer. Most of my abilities pertain to healing, but I believe my true calling is out in the action, fighting for the truths I wholly believe in. My truest desire is to protect life, administer justice, and carry out works of good in this city. If you would be so gracious as to allow me to join your ranks, I would be immensely grateful. However, if you cannot give me a place in your charter, perhaps you would have the good grace to guide me to a place better suited to my abilities.

My right worthy and divinely blessed count, I recommend me to you.

Llura Llov'loria

• Winner Winner x 1
  32. fantuinn

Hello so I am very late

Hanz,
    Unfortunately I am going to have to refuse this due to a relative lack of maturity. Should this be rectified, I am certain we can bring about a change.​
    Leufred du Triege.
    Count of Dumon.
    Llov'loria,
    With a letter that detailed it would be foolish to refuse. I'll be happy to have you on the team, provided you're still willing due to my relative slothfulness at getting to your application. Expect your armor and permits soon.​
    Leufred du Triege.
    Count of Dumon.

• Like Like x 1
  33. Lutowski

Lutowski дверь запили блять Staff Member World1

IGN: Kawolski
    Character Name: Mosmo
    Character Application: bazinga
    Letter:

To the esteemed Count du Triege,

This is, or was, Aska. I'm ready to go back to work now - if you're still willing to have me.

Spirit bless,
    Mosmo Duviri

34. fantuinn

Mosmo,

Always am. Your armor's on the way.​
    Leufred du Triege.
    Count of Dumon.