Closed Light Roleplay The Slumtown Of Kanto

Discussion in 'Non Canon Roleplay' started by MrSpideyPool, Apr 16, 2018 at 6:00 AM.

1. MrSpideyPool

MrSpideyPool this profile is wholesome
    1. The Republic of Insani

IC
    December 23rd, 1973. This is the date that marks the end of life as the citizens of the Kanto region in Japan knew it. On that day, a devastating earthquake hit, destroying and even sinking entire cities. These quakes, dubbed the Kanto Hellquakes by those who survived, caused Kanto to become an isolated, desolate, wasteland island, polluted by the ruins of cities, volcanic ash, gangs of violent rapists and murderers, and any other criminals the Japanese government decided to dump there. They used it as a sort of prison area, since it was nearly impossible to leave the island. The once peaceful region of Kanto became a land of death, destruction, and pure misery, where violence controls what happens there, and where only the strongest have a chance to survive.

But luckily, that hasn't happened yet. It's 7:29 AM, December 22nd, and you're a student in their last year of highschool, getting ready for school.

(Note that at the start of this RP, none of you will know these people, since the apocalypse hasn't happened yet. duh.)
    Slum King
    One of the most well known figures in the wasteland. He is a tyrant warlord whose name strikes fear in even the bravest of hearts, and, as his name suggests, he is the king of Kanto, and resides in a large caste by the ocean, surrounded by a multi layered city, called Slumtown. The second inner layer is dubbed Evil Town, thanks to all the bad shit that happens there, and the innermost layer is simply called Hell. It's said demons live there. Like any great and feared leader, he has many rumors and myths floating around him. Some of these talk about how his generals are demons straight from hell itself (the place, no the city), or that his queen is psychic. Some believe he's the devil himself. And some even say he has no skin. But the most popular of these myths regards his strength. It's widely believe (but most likely false) that he has a rare muscle condition that causes his muscles to be so developed and large that their weight would crush his bones. How is he not dead, you may ask? Well it's simple! He just wears 400 pound+ armor to put constant strain on his muscles to keep them from crushing him to death. Because that makes sense, right?
    violence-jack-4256915.jpg

Slum King's generals
    Slum King has 4 generals. A woman named Sara. A cannibal named Mad Sal. A biker named Dante, who has his own gang of bikers called Hell's Wing. And finally, a man named Maddox, who goes by the alias, Harlem bomber. He runs a group of bounty hunters, who kill any high profile targets that may threaten the Slum King's rule. Sara controls a group of rapists, who make up the most of the Slum King's army. She's married to Mad Sal, and weirdly enough, is said to have a massive dick. idk bro. Mad Sal is pretty crazy, as you can imagine, and runs a group of cannibalistic rapists, who're said to be demons. Most of the time, they're just as mad as him, and have very little free will. He also identifies as a woman who is also a lesbian (so basically he's straight) Dante and his Hell's Wind group act as a police force in Kanto, enforcing Slum King's rule on everyone that lives there. But they're mostly known for attacking defenseless villages and towns, and for their cruel torture methods. They're like pirates, basically. Although, funnily enough, Dante's the most sane out of all the generals.
    Kraken_Manga.jpg Kraken_Manga.jpg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Violence Jack

Someone who most likely doesn't even exist. Violence Jack is said to be a behemoth of a man who gets his name from two things. One, his large jack knife that is often described to being similar to a machete in terms of size, rather than a knife (hence the jack part of his name) and the pure death and destruction that seems to follow in his wake (hence the violence part). He's said to stand at nearly 10 feet, have muscles bigger than even the Slum King's, and fangs like a wolf. He's quite a rare sight in Kanto, but when he is "seen", he's usually said to rip men in half with his bare hands, and other brutal things like that. Like the Slum King, he has some myths about him (despite he himself being a myth). Some say, again, like the Slum King, he's the devil in human form, or that even his presence will cause plants to wilt, and women to miscarry and other awful shit like that. Most believe that Violence Jack is actually just an exaggerated version of the Slum King, similar to bloody mary and Mary I. Others believe that he is real, but he's actually just a regular dude who gets lucky in combat. Most of the sightings usually come from old drunks, so they're not really reliable. Regardless of whether or not he's real, he's feared by pretty much everyone in Kanto.
    (These likely aren't accurate, since no one trustworthy has seen him and his appearance changes greatly, depending on who's telling the story
    Jack 1.jpg Jack 1.jpg
    Jack 2.jpg Jack 2.jpg
    upload_2018-4-16_0-40-58.png upload_2018-4-16_0-40-58.png

OOC

This RP is based off the violence jack manga (my favorite manga series and the only one i've actually read ) and it's actually pretty good so if you don't mind rape and gore, you should check it out. Speaking of rape and gore, if that's not your thing, then this RP ain't for you, since those are kind of plot points lol (none of u guys r gonna get raped tho dw ;)) This is loosely connected to my devilman rps, but also kind of not really so yeah. enjoy bichs. ps, im making all ur characters friends for simplicity sake

Rules
    dunno i'll tell u if u make me mad

Character Application
    Name
    Appearance
    (Include a pre apocalypse appearance and a post apocalypse one pls. Note that there will be a timeskip of 3 years, once we're ready to go into the apocalypse part)
    Personality
    (Same thing for the appearance. If the apocalypse changed them from being nice school boi to angery boi that hates everyone, put it here pls)
    Equipment
    (Same thing. post apocalypse, pre apocalypse)
    Backstory

(optional. but if you do it, dont include any apocalypse stuff here, that's for later ;))
    Group A or group B?
    (I'm gonna be splitting you guys up into two groups. Just pick which one you want to be apart of so I know who to put you with teehee)
    Other
    (Put anything that doesn't quite fit with any of the other things here. obviously.)
    Name
    Ryu Utsugi
    Appearance
    He's a pretty good looking dude (dw theres a reason for that I swear dont h8) with amazing sideburns. He's strangely buff, despite never actually working out all that much, and pretty fast and strong (also a reason for that dw). He has black hair and dark grey eyes.
    Personality
    He's a pretty nice, albeit dirty dude. He's protective over his friends, and isn't afraid to shank a bi tch if he has to. Ryu also doesn't take shit from anybody, which can sometimes lead to him being kind of a dick but hes nice i swear
    Equipment
    He's got a wallet. thats about it.
    Backstory
    No parents, lives alone. That's all anyone knows teehee
    Group A or group B?
    both :>
    Other
    He's never been seen to get sick, and heal's pretty quickly. (not like deadpool quick tho. obviously. I mean like quickly for human standards. To deadpool standards its still slow as fuuuck)

Interestsfnged?
    @CaptainRandom97 @KEADthecreator @Chalapas @Buckwheat2003 @Streako @Heaven_of_ash @Wolf_Cobra @otherpeopleidk

#1 MrSpideyPool, Apr 16, 2018 at 6:00 AM
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018 at 8:19 AM
  2. CaptainRandom97

CaptainRandom97 Born with a telltale heart

I saw the title and thought it was Pokemon

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. MrSpideyPool

hehehe nope this is way worse

4. Chalapas

Chalapas I think you look rather, scrumptious.

((Do I absolutely positively certainly have to read this manga because I totally will if I have too

5. MrSpideyPool

nope, you dont have to read it at all. i havent even finished it (because its not fully translated) but i reccommend reading it, its good ;> but you dont have to read it to be in this rp, since its basically just the 1970's, but japan is a wasteland now. plus its like 20 chapters with 200 pages each chapter lol

6. Chalapas

THEN COUNT ME INNNN WOOO

7. MrSpideyPool

yayyy <3

8. Heaven_of_ash

Heaven_of_ash Teacup Premium

9. Heaven_of_ash

tumblr_oz345iBIO01vbfbhho1_500.gif
    "She night hated the sky, it was all too plain to her."

Name:
    Mizuki Anaynawo
    Appearance
    59f383297b93ea31688b2fa6d81ae109.jpg
    After (regarding the scar is all)
    35b9116f7be328665818f2d78b439e57.jpg
    Standing at 5'11, Mizuki is a slender girl with short platinum blonde, almost silver, hair piercing grey eyes and an almost completely clear complexion, save for a scattering of freckles. Her appearance hasn't changed greatly save for a new clustering of scars including one upon her face (see above).
    Personality
    With a tendency to prefer her own company, Mizuki avoids most people and most social interactions unless she absolutely has to interact, and even then most grow bored of speaking with her as she doesn't actually speak. Mizuki has a harsh outer shell and can be seen as judgemental.
    Equipment
    A butterfly knife, for stabbing and fiddling purposes.
    Backstory
    Find out IC-ly ;>
    Group A or group B?
    B
    Other
    Many think she is mute, as she speaks with mostly sign.​

• Winner Winner x 1
    #9 Heaven_of_ash, Apr 16, 2018 at 9:26 AM
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2018 at 1:35 AM
  10. CaptainRandom97

CaptainRandom97 Born with a telltale heart

11. MrSpideyPool

Tag me when ur done, and you'll prolly be accepted :>
    Yeet

#11 MrSpideyPool, Apr 16, 2018 at 3:02 PM
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018 at 11:54 PM
  12. Bearacuda

Bearacuda Your typical courier (or is he?)

I’ll probably make a cool meme in this, been liking crime related RP recently.

13. KEADthecreator

KEADthecreator Minor Goddess of Forgetfulness

Nah man, I need a little respite from the fourty rps I'm in. Sorry.))

14. MrSpideyPool

Yeet
    It's not gonna start til most of them are done, but that's fine if u don't want to :>

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  15. Chalapas

((Tryna get homework done rn so I can get my app up later today, dont worry boo <3

16. MrSpideyPool

you dont have to rush kek. like i said, its gonna be a while before i actually start this :>

17. OasisRP1

OasisRP1 The Sad Fairy & The Spawn of Nakuul

wait wait wait, do you have to be 17-18?

18. MrSpideyPool

It's preferable. Much easier to group everyone together that way.

19. OasisRP1

Any problem with 20-22 for my char?

20. Buckwheat2003

Buckwheat2003 Plotting Somthing Sinister

Name: Raylin Katigoya

Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Personality: Like playing Russian roulette with emotions.

Equipment: The pole with a machete like blade attachment, he uses the staff and contacts like he’s blind. He keeps the blade attachment hidden inside his clothes just incase :>.

Backstory: Meh

Group A or Group B:
    Group B

Other:
    Meh

21. MrSpideyPool

Go for it :>
    Accepted :D

22. MrSpideyPool

23. OasisRP1

Character Application
    Name:
    Samuel Blake
    Appearance
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Personality
    Being a formerly peaceful person, he is now filled with rage and paranoia, not knowing who to trust. Those he does, he still suspects might betray him, or just try and use him to escape from the hell he is in with them, which he wants to escape from and go back home.
    Equipment
    Pre-Apocalypse he would just have his keys, his street clothes, his bag of fighting gear (a mouth guard, knee guards, guard guard guard etc), and his brass knuckles.
    Post-Apocalypse he got a new style, and is a little more roughed up and ready for action. He has now added some shards of metal to his brass knuckles, and constantly keeps his guards on, but for his mouth guard, which he only wears when in combat. He also, now, uses his bag which he used to carry his gear in, to carry extra stuff on his back to help him survive.

Backstory
    Being an American Cage Fighter is a tough life, with all the fighting and punching and such. Being both that AND a student learning about Japanese culture is harder. He grew up in New York at the tough time, having to deal with bigotry and hatred, but he got through it by being the biggest and the strongest. After years of dealing with such hardship he went into school, and focused himself on learning languages, while also getting into the art of unarmed combat! By the time he left school he learnt three languages other than English, these being Japanese, African, and Russian. He also went on to go into live, television broadcasted street fighting with a good sum of money, but, seeing as he was young, he decided to begin learning Japanese Culture, heading over to learn with teachers at a Japanese School to learn about such things...however, after the first few days everything went to hell and he had to change with it, fists ready against the coming apocalypse.
    Group A or group B?
    Uhhh....uhhhhh B!
    Other
    He be an experienced unarmed combatant...so watch out!

24. MrSpideyPool

Accepted :D though I may move him to group a if group B gets too many people

25. Heaven_of_ash

Finished @MrSpideyPool

26. MrSpideyPool

Accepted :]

27. Bearacuda

@MrSpideyPool Ok give me about a bowl of time and like two mustard packets and I’ll be done making mine.

28. MrSpideyPool

[​IMG][​IMG]

i threw in a lil extra mustard, just for you ;>

29. Bearacuda

Shit shit shit, wait I can’t enter, got a lot on my plate comming weeks. Sorry I’d want to put some focus on the RP but I wouldn’t be able to

30. MrSpideyPool

that's okay :> i still love u <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  31. taluth

taluth 'A Mountain Cat Wearing A Doe's Hide'

Yeah i'm down. I'll write an application later

32. MrSpideyPool

yeet

33. taluth

taluth 'A Mountain Cat Wearing A Doe's Hide'

Character Application
    Name
    Ianthe Arroway
    Appearance
    upload_2018-4-17_17-50-10.jpeg
    upload_2018-4-17_17-50-39.jpeg
    Personality
    Pre - apocalypse, Ianthe was a 'happy go lucky, nerdy' girl. She was there for everyone, for anything. Everyone trusted her but post - apocalypse, something clicked in her and she became reserved. Ianthe wasn't cheerful and at times became quite hurtful towards others. Although, sometimes the girl she once was makes an apperance.
    Equipment
    Pre - apocalypse: A messenger bag with pencils, hair grips. Typical stuff you'd find in a girls school bag.
    Post - apocalypse: Still has the messenger bag with what remains of her school equipment but also has daggers and chains

Backstory
    Wait and see child
    Group A or group B?
    Don't mind. Surprise me
    Other
    She has a quick mind. Can solve situations quicker??

34. MrSpideyPool

Accepted :) I'll put u in group a

35. MrSpideyPool

Yo also sign ups are closed now, but if you reserved you can still make an app. Just no new pepple, since we got plenty now :>

36. Last_Link

Last_Link Dont be that guy

37. Last_Link

38. MrSpideyPool

Yeet
    No I don't even like anime pls :<

• Agree Agree x 1
  39. Last_Link

Character Application

Name: Simo Hizata

Appearance:

Pre: A half Japanese - Half American guy. Stands at about 5'10. Skinny. Wears thick rim glasses. Wears jeans, a wife beater, nikes, and a hoodie. Always wears a pair of aviators.

Post: Same but dirty. And with a light-weight JSDF bulletproof vest.

Personality
    A nice yet shy guy before and after the apocalypse.

Equipment
    Pre: Pencils, a backpack, and a stapler.

Post: Backpack, bullet proof, a can of soup, a bic lighter, a canteen, and a fireman's axe.

Backstory:

Simo grew up in a very poor neighborhood, in his grandma's old restaurant. His parents had died in a car crash when he was very young, the only thing he got from them was a pair of aviator sunglasses that belonged to his dad. Despite his hard upbringing he was a pretty good kid, trying his best to stay out of trouble, yet it always seemed to find him.

Group A or group B?
    Dont care

Other: No

40. MrSpideyPool

ACCEPT. i'll put you in group a