The Silver Antler (private Investigation Company)

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Arganam, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Arganam

Arganam Lord Brandt von Eisner

__---(THE SILVER ANTLER)---__
    untitled123456787654.png

The Silver antler is a company in the Birkwood Corporation. It exists to find evidence that would normally be presented to the Regalian Guard. Face it, the Bluesteels do wondrous work for the city, but they do not have the time to investigate something that has no evidence in its favor yet. If you can afford the fee, the Silver Antler will inspect any individual possible, commoner, or noble. If we find evidence of a crime, we will keep it until we can form a full case, this case will be presented to the Regalian Guard. Out of all companies in the Birkwood Corporation, we work with the Bronze antler Mercenary Guild, the most.

Positions:

(You can have more than one in some cases)

Detectives:

Head detective: Wulfric Birkwood III

Regular detectives:

Case experts:

Evidence keeper:

creates records of all evidence found

Record watcher:

Manages, and protects case and evidence records.

Case creators:

Use evidence to create cases.

No application format, just write an IC application, basically, impress me with your writing.

#1 Arganam, Jul 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  2. Last_Link

Last_Link Dont be that guy

To: Wulfric Birkwood III,

My name is Zaheer i'l Lasha. Ive heard that you may be starting a private investigation company. If this is true then I feel compelled to assist you. Not long ago I fought in the war between Regalia and Lo. Not only for one battle, but multiple.

I know what your wondering, why not just join a military order if you have been in combat? As I write this letter I cant help but think the same thing. But I feel that working as a soldier can only do so much, I need to enter a line of work that helps people on a larger scale. Also I doubt any guard order would accept me after the recent lose of my left arm. However, im willing to serve if you need another helping hand.

I can read and write in both Common and D'Ithanie. Ive spent years training in the School of Mariposa. And whilst it pains me to admit this, I have spent sufficient time in the criminal underworld and know it's inner workings.

I wont pretend im the best option, but should you need me just send a return letter.

3. Arganam

Arganam Lord Brandt von Eisner

I will accept your application, what position do you wish to have? --Wulfric Birkwood III.

4. Last_Link

Last_Link Dont be that guy

Regular Detective - Zaheer i'l Lasha