The Shaman And Her Sweets

Discussion in 'Player Stories' started by Ampers07, Mar 14, 2022.

1. Ampers07

Ampers07 Ampers07

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Those in the Abansaddi estate heard the most awful bickering and shouting from the kitchen. The head cook for the household had once again opened the house pantry to find it stocked with ingredients mostly aimed at making sugary pastries. Everything one could imagine would have been stuffed in the pantry instead of the needed ingredients needed to feed the family.

The head chef could be heard shouting in Vasar as he pulled the ingredients from the family pantry.

“<Vas> I swear to Giru that girl is going to make the rest of us starve. Everytime I turn round she’s stuffed this thing with nothing but sugar and chocolate. What in Aloria am I supposed to cook for the family? They cannot live off of cookies and pies!”

Shortly after the cooks ranting, he’d knock on Enheduanna’s door. The scholar yanked her head up from her studies, her desk being littered with notes on alchemy, the arcane and several other things.Telling the chef to come in, she stood nearly sending papers all over seeing the angry face of the cook again with a cart full of her recently obtained cache.

“<Vas> Lady Abansaddi..You can not keep doing this..”

At the ‘this’ he motioned to the cart he’d had behind him, filled with flour, sugar, baking chocolate, vanilla and other essences. Marshmallows, sprinkles, syrup and kaffee also littered the tray. The cook just stood there, motioning to the tray. The Eronidas let out a soft sigh, lowering her head, feeling her heart sink a little hearing how the chef was fussing at her.

“<Vas> Chef I’m sorry, just..send someone to the store and restock the pantry. I’ll..try to avoid this in the future.”

She spoke in a sheepish tone, clicking her tongue moving over to her desk again, fishing out her coin purse and just handing him the entire thing.

“<Vas> This..should cover it..”

Enheduanna let out another sigh, laughing to herself after the chef nodded, making his way off still muttering to himself.

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    #1 Ampers07, Mar 14, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2023