The Royal Regalian Honour Guard

AntonVoron

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Money Man [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Reaction score
Roleplay Guilds
Estel Temple (https://discord.gg/ewbBmv)
divider.png

carta-magna-line.ffp.png

carta-magna-line.ffp.png

carta-magna-line.ffp.png

divider.png

3565971_orig.jpg

shadowdivider.png

Introduction
Founded by Albaer Ravenstad, Undercrown of Regalia, the Royal Honour Guard exists to protect and serve the Regalian Undercrown, and in doing so, the Crown. The organisation is made of highly skilled, fully plated, and fully armed Warriors.
The Royal Regalian Honour Guard will ensure the safety of the Undercrown and his Ministers during meetings, Events, and functions, while being rewarded the use of their personal lodgings within the Imperial Chancellery. The Guard is expected to uphold the highest level of etiquette while on duty and off, in keeping with the ancient traditions of the Regalian Archipelago while doing their duty.

shadowdivider.png

Oath of Allegiance

I, ___ do truly and sincerely acknowledge,
profess, testify, and declare in my conscience before The Spirit and the world,
that our rightful Undercrown Duke Albaer Ravenstad is lawful and rightful regent of Regalia's people, until the Emperor deems otherwise
. I do hold my life in service to his Highness and my sword to his cause.
My loyalty will remain with the Emperor evermore, much alike his Highness.
May the Spirit guide my actions, and judge me according-

shadowdivider.png

Application

OOC
IGN:
Roleplay Activity: 1-10
Character App:
Give one of your RP strengths:
Give one of your RP Weaknesses:
IC
-IC letter of application (Including reason for joining)

penned to Undercrown Albaer-

shadowdivider.png

Charter Right
-The right to openly carry weapons and wear armor in Regalia
-The right to protect the Undercrown and his Government from open attack
-The right to freely move within Government Buildings
-The right to freely enter and use the Regalian Chancellery.

shadowdivider.png

Last edited:
OOC
IGN:
Skeletennessee
Roleplay Activity: 7
Character App: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/aelwyn-tiamitore.57404/
Give one of your RP strengths: I'd like to think that I have a pretty sizeable grasp on the server's lore, and I enjoy getting as many people involved with my roleplay as possible.
Give one of your RP Weaknesses: I'm a little new to combat RP, and I've never really been involved in noble-esque roleplay before.

IC

To the esteemed Undercrown Albaer,

I write to you today in the hopes of joining the ranks of the Royal Regalian Honour guard. I come at the behest and recommendation of Emil of Redange. He was my former captain, and can attest to my particular skill set. I'm a classically trained Griffer, and I attended the Akademie for five years. I hope to hone my skills and serve the Emperor and his people to the best of my abilities. I look forward to your response, regardless of the decision.

Most humbly,
Aelwyn Tiamitore

IGN: WaterDruppel
Roleplay Activity: 7/10
Character App: Here
Give one of your RP strengths: I try to put detail in my emotes, varying the vocabulary I use to spice it up.
Give one of your RP Weaknesses: I sometimes tend to overthink my actions in roleplay.
IC Letter:

Penned to Undercrown Albaer Ravenstad, the letter would have been written with a careful hand, keenly avoiding mistakes

To Your Highness Albaer Of the Ravenstads,

I'm writing this with my will to become one within the ranks of the Royal Regalian Honour Guard. My daggers dance to the chorus of war. My bow and blades would both do well to protect the Empire and Your Highness. My loyalty to the Empire is as my arm, battle-din in the fields of distant battle, a testimony to the plethora of campaigns fought in the Empire and a price paid in blood. Emil of Redange, one who has fought beside me, can attest to my experience. I am confident I will serve you well with my adroitness in battle.

May the Spirit guide us,
Duilio Cessoillo

OOC
IGN:Ringo0310
Roleplay Activity: 9
Character App:https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/eugenio-jake-leocadio.56290/
Give one of your RP strengths: Eugenio Leocanio is skilled in Sword to sword Combat, for Eugenio has Trained at Tenpenny Academy.
Give one of your RP Weaknesses: Eugenio's weakness is Magic, Eugenio does not know how to stop Magic.
IC
To Undercrown Albaer.
I am writing you this Letter, because I would like to join your Order. The Reason I have interest in your Order, is because I'm finally able to help my Great City of Regalia. I am skilled in Combat, for I trained at Tenpenny Academy, I am an honest and loyal man to any cause. "May the Spirit Guide us all " Sincerely Eugenio Leocanio.

OOC
IGN:
Skeletennessee
Character App: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/aelwyn-tiamitore.57404/
Give one of your RP strengths: I'd like to think that I have a pretty sizeable grasp on the server's lore, and I enjoy getting as many people involved with my roleplay as possible.
Give one of your RP Weaknesses: I'm a little new to combat RP, and I've never really been involved in noble-esque roleplay before.

IC

To the esteemed Undercrown Albaer,

I write to you today in the hopes of joining the ranks of the Royal Regalian Honour guard. I come at the behest and recommendation of Emil of Redange. He was my former captain, and can attest to my particular skill set. I'm a classically trained Griffer, and I attended the Akademie for five years. I hope to hone my skills and serve the Emperor and his people to the best of my abilities. I look forward to your response, regardless of the decision.

Most humbly,
Aelwyn Tiamitore
IGN: WaterDruppel
Roleplay Activity: 7/10
Character App: Here
Give one of your RP strengths: I try to put detail in my emotes, varying the vocabulary I use to spice it up.
Give one of your RP Weaknesses: I sometimes tend to overthink my actions in roleplay.
IC Letter:

Penned to Undercrown Albaer Ravenstad, the letter would have been written with a careful hand, keenly avoiding mistakes

To Your Highness Albaer Of the Ravenstads,

I'm writing this with my will to become one within the ranks of the Royal Regalian Honour Guard. My daggers dance to the chorus of war. My bow and blades would both do well to protect the Empire and Your Highness. My loyalty to the Empire is as my arm, battle-din in the fields of distant battle, a testimony to the plethora of campaigns fought in the Empire and a price paid in blood. Emil of Redange, one who has fought beside me, can attest to my experience. I am confident I will serve you well with my adroitness in battle.

May the Spirit guide us,
Duilio Cessoillo
OOC
IGN:Ringo0310
Character App:https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/eugenio-jake-leocadio.56290/
Give one of your RP strengths: Eugenio Leocanio is skilled in Sword to sword Combat, for Eugenio has Trained at Tenpenny Academy.
Give one of your RP Weaknesses: Eugenio's weakness is Magic, Eugenio does not know how to stop Magic.
IC
To Undercrown Albaer.
I am writing you this Letter, because I would like to join your Order. The Reason I have interest in your Order, is because I'm finally able to help my Great City of Regalia. I am skilled in Combat, for I trained at Tenpenny Academy, I am an honest and loyal man to any cause. "May the Spirit Guide us all " Sincerely Eugenio Leocanio.

To the Honoured Applicants,
Blessings for your interest and time. The Undercrown Albaer I of Brichauds is healthily invested in your applications. We deem you, Applicant, to be of good standing, and moral composure to aquire ranking within his Highness' Royal Guardforce, and invite you with open arms. Expect directive and letter to follow.
Spirit's Many Blessings,
Gregoire de Gaspí,
Secrétaire to his Highness

OOC
IGN: FireFan96
Character App: Middle one on the signature if I formatted it correctly
Give one of your RP strengths: I'm able to distinguish between IC and OOC sentiments. While this may seem like an odd strength, I find that having the ability to take a step back for a moment and see the situation getting tense to be a very useful RP skill.
Give one of your RP Weaknesses: I tend to phase out of RP conversations depending on my mood. If it's only a RP with a small group of players, I can usually be pretty engaging. However, when around public places where 10 conversations are going and there's no real objective besides "stick around," I tend to just not reply as much as I could, given that it takes more work to follow the specific conversation I'm having than to enjoy the RP. If that makes any sense.
IC
To Your Highness the Undercrown,

After our conversation yesterday regarding the future and bringing back the ideals that made our Empire glorious, as well as personal reflection of my current place in the city, I have made my decision. If your Highness would allow it, I would be interesting to serve the Royal Guard to protect the government from any destabilization. I believe you know my reasoning already from our conversation, though if you have any hesitations I would like to speak to you to alleviate any concerns.

With that, I wish you the Spirit's Guidance in your decision.

Glory to our Emperor,
Sir Eldrich Drache
Heir-Apparent of the House Drache
First Sergeant of the Viridian Order

OOC
IGN: Halivenne
Character App: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/adelbrand-drache.58135/
Give one of your RP strengths: I like to think I can generate quite a fair bit of roleplay by my own hand with little help from others, but otherwise I also am well versed with the lore and the flow of roleplay.
Give one of your RP Weaknesses: From personal opinion alone, I'd say my attention span. In large rps I tend to get lost at times.

IC

Your Highness,

I write with intent to join your Royal Guard, in effort to utilise the Viridian training afforded to me by the order towards protecting the interest of the State. My vigilance is unquestioning and my skill is as sharp as my sword. Moreover, I come upon recommendation of one of your own Honour Guard, Emil of Redange, who claimed that my skills would be put to good use under your banner.

Kind Regards and Spirit's Blessings,
Adelbrand Drache
Viridian Knight

OOC
IGN: FireFan96
Character App: Middle one on the signature if I formatted it correctly
Give one of your RP strengths: I'm able to distinguish between IC and OOC sentiments. While this may seem like an odd strength, I find that having the ability to take a step back for a moment and see the situation getting tense to be a very useful RP skill.
Give one of your RP Weaknesses: I tend to phase out of RP conversations depending on my mood. If it's only a RP with a small group of players, I can usually be pretty engaging. However, when around public places where 10 conversations are going and there's no real objective besides "stick around," I tend to just not reply as much as I could, given that it takes more work to follow the specific conversation I'm having than to enjoy the RP. If that makes any sense.
IC
To Your Highness the Undercrown,

After our conversation yesterday regarding the future and bringing back the ideals that made our Empire glorious, as well as personal reflection of my current place in the city, I have made my decision. If your Highness would allow it, I would be interesting to serve the Royal Guard to protect the government from any destabilization. I believe you know my reasoning already from our conversation, though if you have any hesitations I would like to speak to you to alleviate any concerns.

With that, I wish you the Spirit's Guidance in your decision.

Glory to our Emperor,
Sir Eldrich Drache
Heir-Apparent of the House Drache
First Sergeant of the Viridian Order
OOC
IGN: Halivenne
Character App: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/adelbrand-drache.58135/
Give one of your RP strengths: I like to think I can generate quite a fair bit of roleplay by my own hand with little help from others, but otherwise I also am well versed with the lore and the flow of roleplay.
Give one of your RP Weaknesses: From personal opinion alone, I'd say my attention span. In large rps I tend to get lost at times.

IC

Your Highness,

I write with intent to join your Royal Guard, in effort to utilise the Viridian training afforded to me by the order towards protecting the interest of the State. My vigilance is unquestioning and my skill is as sharp as my sword. Moreover, I come upon recommendation of one of your own Honour Guard, Emil of Redange, who claimed that my skills would be put to good use under your banner.

Kind Regards and Spirit's Blessings,
Adelbrand Drache
Viridian Knight

To the Good men of House Drache,
House Drache is most welcome to offer its hand in the defence of the Government and Crown, and carries his Highness' Blessing. Thank you for taking the time to pen to us, good Drachenwalders, and Spirit keep you in your endevours. Further letter and directive will be addressed to you in the days to come - may the Great Way be paved forwards.
Spirit's Many Blessings,
Gregoire de Gaspí,
Secrétaire to his Highness

OOC
IGN: Hexanone
Roleplay Activity: About a 6.7
Character App: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/ragnhild-tyroksdottir-ulfurtonn.58204/
Give one of your RP strengths: I can keep things simple and conclusive, and can normally interpret what even the most cryptic of emotes are trying to portray.
Give one of your RP Weaknesses: Initiating roleplay has always been a difficulty of mine thanks to being awkward on an OOC level, but I am getting over this!
IC

Penned to the Undercrown, Albaer Raventsad upon parchment, written in cursive would be the following.

To the great Undercrown of Regalia, Albaer Ravenstad. I pen this letter to you in request of being given the joy to become part of your Honour Guard, I wish to further my service to the Empire through this method, as I was previously a Field Commander of the Regalian Navy. While I may not be a greatly experienced combatant, I can contest this with experience in Battle Command.
I will happily await your response, whatever news that may entail.

Ragnhild Ulfurtonn

IGN: Varisus
Roleplay Activity: 5
Character App: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/axelric-ruyter.58423/
Give one of your RP strengths: Realism in rp.
Give one of your RP Weaknesses: I have trouble planning my schedule to fit rps.
IC
Your Highness,

I Axelric Ruyter, first sergeant of the Viridian order wish to join your honour guard. I've recently come to Regalia and wish to place my sword to actively serve the empire while not deployed in the field of battle, and I hope my history of etiquette and loyalty will place me as a valid candidate to join your personal force. Any information not penned now can certainly be brought later- and with that I hope you've a blessed day.

Spirit Bless,
Axelric Ruyter

OOC
IGN: Hexanone
Roleplay Activity: About a 6.7
Character App: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/ragnhild-tyroksdottir-ulfurtonn.58204/
Give one of your RP strengths: I can keep things simple and conclusive, and can normally interpret what even the most cryptic of emotes are trying to portray.
Give one of your RP Weaknesses: Initiating roleplay has always been a difficulty of mine thanks to being awkward on an OOC level, but I am getting over this!
IC

Penned to the Undercrown, Albaer Raventsad upon parchment, written in cursive would be the following.

To the great Undercrown of Regalia, Albaer Ravenstad. I pen this letter to you in request of being given the joy to become part of your Honour Guard, I wish to further my service to the Empire through this method, as I was previously a Field Commander of the Regalian Navy. While I may not be a greatly experienced combatant, I can contest this with experience in Battle Command.
I will happily await your response, whatever news that may entail.

Ragnhild Ulfurtonn
IGN: Varisus
Roleplay Activity: 5
Character App: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/axelric-ruyter.58423/
Give one of your RP strengths: Realism in rp.
Give one of your RP Weaknesses: I have trouble planning my schedule to fit rps.
IC
Your Highness,

I Axelric Ruyter, first sergeant of the Viridian order wish to join your honour guard. I've recently come to Regalia and wish to place my sword to actively serve the empire while not deployed in the field of battle, and I hope my history of etiquette and loyalty will place me as a valid candidate to join your personal force. Any information not penned now can certainly be brought later- and with that I hope you've a blessed day.

Spirit Bless,
Axelric Ruyter
The charter was disbanded a while ago and folded into the Regalian Guard