Anglian Shuffle and Chill
Reaction score
Roleplay Guilds
Kool Kra'zzla Klub
xlezw0.jpg

zw0x28.png

2017-04-30_17.04.57.png
Interior by the amazing @RightChat
One of several taverns owned by the de Santigo family, called the Rose & Crown is re-opening! The tavern offers plenty of drinks and boasts a large menu, but takes pride in their famous Apple Cider. At nights, patrons come by to enjoy a game of anglian shuffle and a bottle of cider, by day the tavern serves as a relaxed environment to enjoy the company of friends and strangers alike. The Rose & Crown is located in the commerce district, Erzroad 6. The tavern was decorated in a Daendroquin fashion and is popular with the local sailors, but is expected to be enjoyable for both commoners and nobles.
xlezw0.jpg
Features
[+] South-Anglian Shuffle Cards
[+] Musics

MENU
((We are not serving OOC drinks, only IC))
Santigo Cider - 10 Regals
Rum - 8 Regals
Ale - 8 Regals
Whiskey - 8 Regals
Tequila - 8 Regals
Wine - 11 Regals
Vodka - 8 Regals
Dolce Nettare (Normal/Dubbed/Dolcielo) - 10 Regals
xlezw0.jpg

Staff Lists

Bartender :

- Any de Santigos
- Martina Cortez [ @NattyWatty ]
- Nevaeh Aubrey Shotton [ @Heaven_of_ash ]
- You could be one!

Bouncer :
- Any de Santigos
- Garret Ames [ @Varisus ]
- Fawzi Kra'zzla [ @RightChat ]
- You could be one!

xlezw0.jpg

Recruitments
IC
Full Name :
Race : ((More likely to be accepted if your character is an Ailor))
Age : ((More likely to be accepted if your character is youthful))
Position : ((Bouncer/Bartender/Entertainer))
Letter : ((Includes your character name, age, and basic information as well as why your character wants to work))

OOC
IGN :
Timezone :
xlezw0.jpg

Last edited:
Oh blotto and squiffy!

hmu for a rum supplier. got loads of the stuff from the oyster.

Seems legit. I'd apply but... I have no characters that could play a barkeeper at this time.

IC Full Name : Radaar
Race : Ailor
Bouncer
Letter : ((Includes your character name, age, and basic information as well as why your character wants to work))
To whom it may concern...
My name is Radaar, 25. I have taken interest in your tavern and feel I could be of service. I am in need of cash after my roommate left and I am struggling to sustain myself... I specialize in daggers and can guarantee no shenanigans while I am present. Well, not from anyone else that is... I look forward to the position...
Signed,
Radaar

IC Full Name : Radaar
Bouncer
To whom it may concern...
My name is Radaar, 25. I have taken interest in your tavern and feel I could be of service. I am in need of cash after my roommate left and I am struggling to sustain myself... I specialize in daggers and can guarantee no shenanigans while I am present. Well, not from anyone else that is... I look forward to the position...
Signed,
Radaar

You left out your OOC information.

IC
Full Name
: Nevaeh Aubrey Shotton
Race: Ailor
Position: Bartender
Letter:
Dear the de Santiago family,
I would like to request a job as a bartender at your charming Tavern, the Rose and Crown.
My name is Nevaeh Shotton, I am a 35 year old Ailor who is looking for an occupation through which I can work with people, as my current job is proving to do more damage than good and resulting in a struggle to keep my home among other things. I feel I am very good with people and handle difficult situations well and in a mature manner.
Thank you, I look forward to hearing back from you.
Sincerely,
Nevaeh Shotton

OOC
IGN:
Heaven_of_ash
Timezone: UTC+10:00

IC
Full Name
: Nevaeh Aubrey Shotton
Race: Ailor
Position: Bartender
Letter:
Dear the de Santiago family,
I would like to request a job as a bartender at your charming Tavern, the Rose and Crown.
My name is Nevaeh Shotton, I am a 35 year old Ailor who is looking for an occupation through which I can work with people, as my current job is proving to do more damage than good and resulting in a struggle to keep my home among other things. I feel I am very good with people and handle difficult situations well and in a mature manner.
Thank you, I look forward to hearing back from you.
Sincerely,
Nevaeh Shotton

OOC
IGN:
Heaven_of_ash
Timezone: UTC+10:00

ACCEPTED!

IC
Full Name : Silver Valentine
Letter : Greetings, de Santigo's! This is Silver Valentine, and I wish to apply for the position of Bartender at your lovely establishment, The Rose and Crown. I am 30 years of age, and I wish to take this job because I would of course, very much enjoy more money in my pocket, to have a fun time interacting with all the different types of customers, and to spend more time around where my lover, Ben Sykes, tends to reside when he is attending to his job. I also like to think of myself as rather friendly, and charming to be around, so hopefully my positive attitude will be found quite likable around fellow staff and bar-goers. Well, hope I receive your word in reply to my application soon, many thanks!
Signed,
Silver Valentine.

OOC
IGN : skullpanda90
Skype : also skullpanda90, although I use discord nowadays. -> molly#1566
Timezone : EST

IC
Full Name : Azariah Liaran
Race : Half-Elf, but will claim she's fully Ailor--and will be certain to hide her ears pretty much all of the time.
Position : .....Cleaner??
To the owner of the Rose and Crown,
I don't actually know who you are. I was just told to write a letter and list some things. My name is Azariah Liaran, currently 24 years old, and I come from Windgarden. I have no actual work experience, but I can clean some counter tops, maybe sweep the floors? I'm in quite a need of regals, and at this point, I'm throwing myself out there to take up any small or odd job. I'm sorry in that I am by no means qualified to be a bartender, or a bouncer, but I will do some cleaning with no complaints.

-Azariah Liaran of Windgarden

OOC
IGN : MantaRey
Timezone : CST (central time).

IC
Full Name
: Silver Valentine
Letter : Greetings, de Santigo's! This is Silver Valentine, and I wish to apply for the position of Bartender at your lovely establishment, The Rose and Crown. I am 30 years of age, and I wish to take this job because I would of course, very much enjoy more money in my pocket, to have a fun time interacting with all the different types of customers, and to spend more time around where my lover, Ben Sykes, tends to reside when he is attending to his job. I also like to think of myself as rather friendly, and charming to be around, so hopefully my positive attitude will be found quite likable around fellow staff and bar-goers. Well, hope I receive your word in reply to my application soon, many thanks!
Signed,
Silver Valentine.

OOC
IGN
: skullpanda90
Skype : also skullpanda90, although I use discord nowadays. -> molly#1566
Timezone : EST

Silver,

You'll be taken in on good faith that you keep your work strictly professional in the Rose and Crown. I trust that you'll be more formal on shift as well - consider this your only warning.

Signed,
Alvaro de Santigo.
Baron of Nicoleto.
IC
Full Name
: Azariah Liaran
Race : Half-Elf, but will claim she's fully Ailor--and will be certain to hide her ears pretty much all of the time.
Position : .....Cleaner??
To the owner of the Rose and Crown,
I don't actually know who you are. I was just told to write a letter and list some things. My name is Azariah Liaran, currently 24 years old, and I come from Windgarden. I have no actual work experience, but I can clean some counter tops, maybe sweep the floors? I'm in quite a need of regals, and at this point, I'm throwing myself out there to take up any small or odd job. I'm sorry in that I am by no means qualified to be a bartender, or a bouncer, but I will do some cleaning with no complaints.

-Azariah Liaran of Windgarden

OOC
IGN
: MantaRey
Timezone : CST (central time).

Azariah Liaran,

I respect your honesty. Come by the Rose and Crown on the sixth of August and I'll speak with you further about the position and your tenure here.

Signed,
Alvaro de Santigo.
Baron of Nicoleto.

Both accepted!